My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Old Guard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:33 am

As the last rays of sunlight passed over the horrizon, A heaviy cloaked figure passed over thr road into Ponyville. Though heavy steel armour clad his hooves and legs, his steps were eerily silent. His eyes scanned the surrounding buildings before settling on The Tavern. As he approached his destination, he wonder what lay in wait for him. He usually passed through towns picking up a few odd jobs while he was there, but he wouldn't mind settling down here one day. It wasn't his home, but it seems quiet and peaceful, what more could an old knight want? In truth though, his age barely showed. His musings were cut short as he passed through The Tavern's doorway. He quickly found his away to the darkest corner before settling down and ordering a mug of hard cider. He took a long drink, before muttering to himself "And the cider is yet another reason to settle down here someday...who am I kidding? I'll probably never get the chance to." He laughed sadly "I suppose it's fair though, after all I've Done."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:54 pm

After a long day of teaching students and helping her brother look at homes, the normally happy and bouncing unicorn was tired and so she decided to leave Sprint alone while he rifled through more listings and mutter to himself in silence. Plus she had never been to the Tavern yet... Or really any sort of establishment like this for that matter. Using her magic to push the door open, Prima Bella walked in, looking around with unbridled curiosity. So this is what a bar looked like? Well Sprint would probably feel right at home, at least he would have before her darling nephew came along.

Trotting over to the bar, Bella gave the stallion behind the counter a smile as she ordered herself a cider and idly looked over the menu while she waited on the drink, perhaps there was something good to eat as well. Settling a few bits on the bar for her drink, she picked it up and turned to look for a place to sit, spotting a rather lonely looking stallion in the corner. Well that didn't seem right and Bella being Bella, she strutted over with a friendly smile.

"Hello there, mind if I sit here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:18 pm

"Hm? Oh...no, no I don't mind. Pease, have a seat?" He smiled, using his magic to pull out a chair for her. He pulled his hood back, just enough for his muzzle to be seen. "And how are you upon this night, fair lady?"As he spoke, his long fangs could be seen
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 4:31 pm

"Oh, I'm doing well, I've never been here before so I thought I'd check it out. And what about you? Why are you sitting here on your own?" The mare asked, still smiling even as she saw the fangs. Stranger things, right? "My name's Prima Bella by the way, my friends call me Bella."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 7:47 pm

"Well Miss Bella, I am new in town. I am a traveler of sorts and most ponies don't cre for my company." He took another short drink before speaking once more "Ah, before I forget, my name is Revenant. It is a pleasure to meet you."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:34 pm

"The pleasure is all mine," Bella said and took a sip of her cider. "You must have a pretty interesting life as a traveler and meet a lot of new people as well, right?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:43 pm

He frowned a little as memories of his previous jobs and clients surfaced "I suppose you could say that, though it's not always good ponies I meet. Tell me, do you know anything of the Crystal Empire? In my travels I don't have much time to read." He took another drink from his mug, finishing it off
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:53 pm

"Not a great deal, my old ballet company went there recently but I've been too busy with my students to visit yet," Bella said, tilting her head in thought. "My nephew did a report on it last year, although he was five so it was basic information. Why?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:59 pm

"I'm...looking for a bit of history. Sometime ago I was reading a historical text, and it briefly mentioned a pony who used to be the Captain of the Crystal Guard. I wish to learn more about him, but haven't had time to search out any texts theat might pretain to him." He felt a bit guilty about lying to the mare, but some evils are necessary. He signled for the bar maid to bring him another mug of hard cider
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 pm

"Hmm... I think best place to look would be the libraries in Canterlot if not in the Crystal Empire itself," Bella said. "The princess might have something in her library here in Ponyville but I'm not sure if visitors are allowed in the castle's library."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:11 pm

Revenant inhaled sharply, visably tensing. "There's a princess in Ponyville? And I'm not welcome in Canterlot." He whipped his head around as someone walked into the Tavern, his sudden movement causing his cloak to move and reveal the darkly coloured platemail underneath and the sword strapped to his side. So dark was his mail that it seemed to blend in with his grey coat
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:21 pm

"Yes... Princess Twilight Sparkle," Bella said, her eyes darting to the sword, a little curious. Why would this stallion be carrying around a sword like that or wearing armor for that matter? Sprint still had his armor but he rarely wore it given that he was retired unless it was to attend some function or funeral. "You seem to get more and more interesting the more we talk Revenant," She said, looking back up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:31 pm

He peered down his dark magic infused eyes, just barely visible because of their ominous glow, meeting hers. "As do you, Miss bella." He frowned a little, he wasn't normally this reckless or open. He wondered if the mare before him had anything to do with it, or if he was simply trying to get himself caught.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Bella pushed away her cider and searched his face for a moment then smiled, sitting back. "You know, I've been asking you more questions than you've asked me, so why don't we fix that?" She asked, deciding she wouldn't pry for information, even if she was curious. "Ask me whatever you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:47 pm

"You mentioned ballet earlier, do you know any other forms of dancing? And what do you teach exactly?" He questioned and as another thought struck him, he smiled faintly and quietly chuckled "And is there a special somepony in your life?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 11:53 pm

"I can ballroom dance but ballet is what I danced professionally for years, it's what I teach now, I have a studio over on Market Street," Bella said then giggled. "No, I don't, not for lack of looking though."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:02 am

"Do you have class tomorrow?" He asked,  tilting his head to the side "If you do, I know a few traditional dances from the classical era of the Crystal Empire and would be happy to share my knowledge." He felt himself actually smiling for the first time in a long time.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 am

"Actually, tomorrow's my day off, but I would still like to learn them if you don't mind giving private lessons," Bella said, smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:25 am

"I wouldn't mind that at all. Where should I meet you?" He took a deep breath, before using his magic to lowe his hood. His mane shared it's colour with a raven's wings, and dispite being wild and unkempt seemed very clean, it was also held back by an ornate band of iron and silver. His horn curved unnaturally and faded from a dull crimson at is peak, to a deep grey at it's base. His neck was also clad in greyish platemail. He swallowed, thinking to himself 'Well, there's no going back now...'
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:39 am

"My studio about... ten o'clock? I'm normally awake at 6 so it'll give me a chance to get my brother fed and out the door," Prima said taking a napkin and borrowing a quill from the bar mare to write down the address for Revenant. She looked back up at him, looking him over now that his hood was gone. She slid the napkin over to him and smiled. "I hope you don't mind my saying so, but you're very handsome."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:48 am

He tiled his head slightly in confusion, as he was used to people calling him a monster "I...thank you." He tucked the napkin into his saddle bags "You're very beautiful yourself." He smiled at her, thinking for a moment before speaking once more "Are you retiring for the evening?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 12:54 am

Bella blushed and smiled, looking to the table briefly then let out a small sigh. "I suppose I should before Sprint starts to worry, he still thinks I'm a filly, I swear," She said and moved to stand.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 am

Revenant stood up after her "If you wish, I could walk you home." He smiled nervously unsure of himself as he moved to stand beside her, not noticing how he towered over her small figure.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:12 am

"I'd like that, thank you very much," Bella said and slowly started for the door, having already paid for her drink. "Do you need to settle your tab?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 1:15 am

"Hm? Oh yes." He levitaited a small bar of gold to the counter, as he led her outside. "Thank you for reminding me to pay, I'm afraid I was a bit distracted by something." He smiled, glancing at her out of the corner of his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Old Guard Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Old Guard   The Old Guard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Old Guard
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next