My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KnickKnack

Knack Empty
PostSubject: Knack   Knack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 am

Knack
Knack Knack_10
Species:Unicorn
Mane: red, she usually keeps it in a sloppy braid
Tail: same, cut short
Eyes: green
Body: A little on the short side
Cutie Mark: None, she's insecure about that
Personality: She's a bit shy and can be sarcastic at times, still, she likes to have a friendly and forward attitude towards strangers. she's very ambitious, especially when it comes to getting her cutie mark.She often gets flustered when she isn't able to do things or when her lack of talent is mentioned.
Dislikes: children, failing, and the cold.
History: She grew up in Fillydelphia, where her parents owned a flowershop. She was a normal filly. Though when her classmates started showing up to school with their very own cutie marks, she was left out. Knack and everyone else around her reassured her that she'd get one soon. But then she grew up...and she graduated. Figuring that her talent couldn't be found in Fillydelphia, she began to travel the world. She just started rather recently and is now living in ponyville for a while.
Back to top Go down
Soaring Splash
Founder
Soaring Splash

Knack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knack   Knack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net

Knack
Page 1 of 1