My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scribbles

Go down 
+2
Moonlemon
MiniKirby123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:00 pm

So. Yea. I have no idea why I did this, but other people have been saying that I should start an art thread since my drawings are apparently good.

I guess I'm supposed to put examples? I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

Stargazer WID BACKGROUNDS:
Head shot:
One I did earlier for Kid (which may or may not work and if not has link):
Filly example:

I think I could manage requests, but you know, with school and timezones and occasionally just lack of motivation, I may not actually get it done for ages if ever. So if you do request, please be patients, and do not be too disappointed with results as they will most likely be not very good and the lighting will be even worse. Poses would be helpful if anyone requests at all, but sometimes stuff just comes to me. :I Could do chibi (as in foal/filly) or older, and it may or may not be coloured.

Why am I even doing this.

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moonlemon

Moonlemon

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:03 pm

Eeeeee Kirby it's MY job to feel no self-confidence in her art! Yours is ADORABLE. I love the way you color them, so softly~. And that pose! *huggles Kirby and tries to fill her with inspiration and joy*
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 4:08 am

I HAS REQUEST!!! May you draw Queen Bithia (from Kingdoms) And Queen Spell Tome (also, from kingdoms) walking down a street with Princess Oreo (BIG SURPRISE! ITS FROM KINGDOMS)
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:25 pm

I have a request too. I want to see you draw my Ponysona, Asha. She supposed to look like a mare version of me, but I'll just give some details.

Asha is fourteen, she is a batpony, she's transgender, but it was from magic, so don't worry about some stallion details, her mane is black, really long, and curly, she's a bit chubby, especially in her flank area, her tail should be about the same as her mane, brown eyes, and her Cutie Mark is this: https://m1237.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/BuckinApples/funny_bone__s_cutie_mark_by_funnybone_mlp-d4go58n.png.html?o=43

And, this isn't necessary if you can't do it, could you draw her nuzzling or sitting with Weedo's batpony persona? On the other forum, they're father and daughter.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:44 pm

As i look through all your art i'm thinking two things

1.This is amaqzing!!!!

2.A new art slave!!!!! *ahem* i mean artist. any who could you draw Clix and Toxic Fire? not in a same pic but different one's (Toxic has insomnia so if you could add a little black under his eyes also the setting is Toxie is stealing some bits from a pony) and (Clix has soot and dirt on him as he is fixing a old train engine) Huggles and Love  ~Gaffey
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:48 am

*sudden requests*

Welp, I can try, but Im currently working on a digital version of Sunny's request and so it's gonna take me a bit. :I Sorry guys if it take a while.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:52 am

So. Sunny's request was completed only recently, and I decided to post it up here in case anyone wants to receive a piece of digital art. Keep in mind that these (as a general rule of thumb) take much longer, since I'm... weird.

Regular Spelltome + Regular Oreo + Queen Bithia:
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:45 pm

O.O

WOAH
WOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH

IS SO PRETTY!
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:05 am

Sleep safely, my daughter:

Asha:

I am completely and utterly unamused by how both of these turned out, but... I've never even drawn batponies before. Or a pony without any real basis of how they look. Hope their good enough. I will honestly be completely not offended if you do not like them. I sure don't.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:41 am

Wow those two pics are really good. Keep up the good work! also i forgot to give you this
https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2289-clix-fix-it-clix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scribbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scribbles   Scribbles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scribbles
Page 1 of 1