My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clix "Fix It Clix"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:25 pm

Clix "Fix it Clix"

Clix "Fix It Clix" Clix12

Race:Unicorn

Mane:Brown

Tail:Brown

Eyes:Amber

Body:I do not know what color that is, maybe Breen?

Cutie Mark: Clix "Fix It Clix" Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQaHwwoaA7W9DNq8j0u3cRo--qUosGP0mvTz5d2vnpTjbHe4fp

Personality:Clix is a kind, social, fun stallion that loves every pony and will always try to put a smile on their faces. Sometimes he can get angry if you are mean to him. Other than that, he is very daring. He will do anything he is asked or dared to do. This makes him kind of targeted for being bossed around and makes him get into tons of trouble at times.

Likes: Tools, Music, Singing, Laughing, Other Ponies, Fixing Stuff and Building.

Dislikes: Bullies, Colors, Breaking stuff, Ruining a Project, His Glasses and Romance

History: Clix lived in a farm out in the yonder. He was a kind, loving helper. He was partially blind but that never stopped him. He never paused when asked to fix an item. He just loved fixing stuff. If you broke it, he would fix it. His nick name was "Fix It Clix" and he wore that name proudly. Then the farm got run down and they had to sell it and move to an apartment building in Manehatten and that's where he got his cutie mark. It was his birthday and his parents decided to get him a tool set. Oh, how he was overjoyed! He went around fixing everything that he could find to fix. Oh, how he fixed his little heart out. By the end of the day, everything looked brand new and Clix passed out on his bed, tools at his side. He was awakened to the sound of crying. He saw a filly crying over a broken scooter and rushed outside with his tool set. Before the filly could even talk, he began to fix it up the best he could by adding duct tape here and there and twisting and turning screws. A few minutes later, the scooter was fixed and looked even more brand new than it had before. Clix admired his work and was greeted by a hug from the filly. Then his cutie mark appeared and he knew that day that he would fix everything he could if it meant helping others. Years have passed and he continues to do what he said he would do and that's fix things.

Example RP Segment:A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Clix looked out the window to see The Mail Mare fly by and put a letter in his mail box. "Huh, I guess I have mail" He rushed out and opened the mail box, taking out a letter and reading it. "Dear Clix, my door has broken and I don't know how to fix it. If you could come over and fix it for me, I would be grateful. Your Friend ~SunFlower"Clix looked over the address, shut his door and locked it.He then ran off to SunFlower's home. When he got there, he knocked on her door and waited for SunFlower. He hummed a tune than pushed up his glasses as the door was opened. "Hello SunFlower, I'm here to fix your door....which seems to be working fine.." He paused and looked the door over to make sure everything was okay. Sunflower started to speak "S-s-sorry, I lied to you. I just had to tell you s-s-something" Clix smiled at SunFlower "And what may that be?" Clix asked. Sunflower paused for a bit, blushed than shut the door quickly "Shame, I really felt like fixing something today." He began to walk away but than he heard the faint whisper of Sunflower. "I-I-I really like you..." Clix chose not to turn around "Sorry Sunflower, I don't feel the same way.." He than continued to walk away as he heard soft crying in the back ground. "Sadly, I can fix everything but broken hearts." He than disappeared into the horizon.

Acceptance

Last edited by Gaffey on Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:27 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi Gaff!

Your OC application contains the components necessary for approval. All you need to do now is proofread your work. Punctuation where it is due as well as some adjustments to sentence mechanics and spelling will make your application clear enough to be approved.

1nc
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm

Awesome i'll get right on it
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:40 pm

You're character is approved. c:
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:42 pm

*Huggles Hammy* YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clix "Fix It Clix" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clix "Fix It Clix"   Clix "Fix It Clix" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clix "Fix It Clix"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Unicorns-
Jump to: