My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aurora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny!

Jenny!

Aurora - Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Aurora   Aurora - Aurora I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:56 am

Aurora Sayleene

Race: Unicorn
Mane: Dark-lightish blue
Tail: Dark-lightish blue
Eyes: Light blue
Body: Light blue with a hint of teal
Cutie Mark: A magical aura
Personality: Happy, fun, outgoing, and dramatic. Aurora will cheer you up and completely forgets about herself when somepony else need anything. She loves studying magic and sitting under trees and reading. Give her a nice place, a new book, and a hay shake and she will be set. But, unlike younger Twilight Sparkle before she went to ponyville, Aurora has had no trouble making friends.
Likes: Happiness, her mother, her dog, fashion, READING!!!, and singing.
Dislikes: Over Dramatic fashion, her father, sadness, parties that are too crazy, and dancing
NEW! Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhFMXreaMrk
History: Aurora was born in West Canterlot Hospital. A short while after, her father left her and her mother because of having a foal. One fall day, Aurora was practicing her magic and, instead of levetating a book like she had planned, she she levetated a huge boulder. Discovering her new talent, she exploded with joy. She eagerly looked back and saw, not a blank flank, but a Magical Aura for a cutie mark! Her talent must have been magic. Soon after she was curious enough to pack her saddle bags and go out into the world. After all, She wanted to see the world. So she took the next train, which was headed to Ponyville. She bought a house and met a few ponies. Soon after she realized that sh was no Canterlot pony, she belonged to Ponyville!
Example RP Segment: Aurora was walking down the dirt alleyways of Ponyville humming to herself. She came across a small filly hiding in a cardboard box. Aurora walked up to the filly and said: "Hey, You ok little filly?" The filly said: "I...I lost my daddy in the street, and now I can't find him!" Aurora helped the little filly up and said: "Come on, Let me help you find dad, Ok"? **Sniffle* * "Ok." Aurora and the filly, hoof in hoof  walked through the supermarket when the little filly started jumping up and down "There he is! There he is!" The filly ran to her dad and they both walked away. Feeling good, Aurora trotted home, too.

[Acceptance]

Thanks Blind Side for pointing out the flaws. :D

Last edited by Jenny! on Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:07 pm; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : What coltfriend?)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Aurora - Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora   Aurora - Aurora I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 am

Hello Aurora.

there are several things I noticed. There's still no quotation marks in the RP segment at all. It's nice that you colored the text, but grammatically, it's still wrong.

Not to be picky, but the history is pretty short as well. how did she get her cutie mark?

You're close, Don't give up! I like her so far! :)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Aurora - Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora   Aurora - Aurora I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:35 am

Better.

Approved.

Have Fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aurora - Aurora Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aurora   Aurora - Aurora I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aurora
Page 1 of 1