My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

state approved class skipping ( continued )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

state approved class skipping ( continued )  Empty
PostSubject: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm

The castle loomed large in their view. Winterdream and heartspan slowed to a stop to take it all in. The towers of stone work seemed to have sucked the breath from them just a little. This was the seat of their countries power and between them they were both excited and a little concerned.

" Well, keep close to us ok winter." heartspan said softtly to his sister.

winter looked at heart and nodded solemnly . Her heart raced just a little and she kept close to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Amina led the two ponies up to the gate. The guards eyed the unfamiliar duo, but Amina just smiled.

"Zey are with me, Strongheart," she said, grinning at the pony closest to her. He nodded and let the three pass.

Inside, the huge foyer ceiling loomed far above their heads, and the twin stain glass windows at the front, one depicting the moon, and the other, the sun, shed a brilliant light over the ponies standing before it.

"The brincesses have granted me permission to explore all but zeir private chambers while I am here," Amina said. "Pick a direction, and we will be on our way!"

There was the grand staircase, the many doors underneath it, and the two large hallways, one on their left, and one on their right.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 6:17 pm

Heartspan waa awestruck as they entered the palace grounds. He stared at the stained glass windows and the elborate traceries of wealth an power. This was amazing and somewhat frightening.

"The brincesses have granted me permission to explore all but zeir private chambers while I am here," Amina said. "Pick a direction, and we will be on our way!"

Heartspan shared a look with his sister at these words before his gaze turned to the many doors and the staircase.

Winterdream stayed so close to her brother that she was nearly between his legs as they walked. the guard had scared her a bit but she was tough and tried hard to brush it aside. Once inside her eyes grew wide with surprise. there was just so much stuff. She looked this way and that. In this moment she wanted very badly to be a princess. When amina spoke she looked at her brother uncertain to where she felt like going.

" C-could we ..s-see your room first.." winter asked hesitantly.

Heartspan nearly face hoofed at his sisters awkward request.

" Well, i think where ever you want to start us Amina." he replied as he blushed a little.

He nudged winter a little because of her rude request but winter didn't even notice as she gazed around this very new territory.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:52 pm

"We can go see my chambers, if zat is what you wish," Amina answered lightly. There was nothing to be ashamed of withing her room, and she thought it would be cute to stick some of her foreign clothing on Winter to see what it looked like on the Equestrian ponies.

She led the two up the staircase and to the right, down a long hallway, and up a tower on the west side of the castle.

"Zis is my room," she said, opening the heavy wooden door and letting the two go in before her.

In the center, a large four-poster bead rested on a furry white rug. Along the left side was a mahogany desk covered with letters and papers she needed to finish. To the right was a large wardrobe, and there were five tall windows with seats around the circular room.

"Feel free to look at my stuff," she said. "Just try not to mess with ze legal babers on ze right side of ze desk."
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Winter gazed in awe at her new surroundings. Amina's room was amazing. She darted in looking this way and that nodding only once as she heard something about papers somewhere. She dashed and jumped on the bed marveling at how soft it was. then she jumped and ran to a window looking out as best she could.

" wow, your room is so cool!" she said as she looked back at amina.

This time Heartspan really did face hoof as he watched is sister explode with crazy energy. Normal she was so calm, or at least she tried to be, but right now she was a s a whirl wind of activity. he was stunned.

" Winter...you need to behave yourself, you are a guest here." he blurted out as winter turned from the window. " I am so sorry amina."

he blushed slightly as he spoke. he did have to admit to himself that her room was pretty amazing. He was dying to see the legal papers, he was curious about the goings on of saddle arabia now that he had met one and heard a bit about them. Of course he would not mess with what he was told to stay clear of. Then also there was the little matter of hurricane winter to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Amina giggled again at the sight of the little filly and her hyperactive personality. It was entertaining to watch her, not to mention very endaering.

"Thank you," she responded kindly. "And, Friend Heartspan, it is no bozzer. She may do as she pleases. There is nothing very important here."

Gently, she settled into her very plushy chair and decided to get some work done while the two explored. It would leave more time for later, and she hoped they wouldn't mind.

She repeated this thought out loud. Afterwards, she turned to the papers and read them, signed and sealed a few, and frowned over others, moving them to a pile to be dealt with later.
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Winter smiled as she began to snoop around. She began by checking under the bed. At home winter kept many interesting treasures under the bed and hoped she would find the same in amina's room. But the place was empty. She then began to search high and low for any secrete passages or such but finding none of those either she contented herself with jumping on the bed.
" Amina your bed is sooo bouncy!" she giggled as she jumped up and down.

Heartspan grimaced many times as he watched his little sister moving about the room. She was more energetic than he had ever seen her in his entire life. He tried to catch her attention but amina had given winter the ok and so his sister ignored him completely. after a moment he gave up and began to walk about the room admiring this and that in the end he paused by the window looking out into the rest of the castle.
" It is simply amazing." he said more to himself than anything else.
He turned after a moment and watched his new friend amina as she worked, a small smile coming to his face.
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 2:48 am

((Sorry I've been so long, with all the commotion!))

Amina smiled as she examined her note. Satisfied, she sealed it and set it aside.

"My dearest Winterdream," she said softly, "I do agree. It is very springy and soft, unlike my former sleeping arrangements in Arabia."

She moved on to the next letter, sweeping disapproving eyes over it before writing another heated reply and laying it next to the first one.

"Tell me when you are ready to move on. Zere is much to see and little time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: state approved class skipping ( continued )    state approved class skipping ( continued )  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

state approved class skipping ( continued )
Page 1 of 1