My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORTAL... snowball fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:09 am

Indigo lets several snowballs fly free overhead to bypass Shala's wall.

"Snowball fight!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:16 am

Night Flare had been feeling more and more pent up since the snowfall, rarely leaving the spa other then to go to her home. Today she had taken some leave time.

She was dressed warmly, even putting on her boots, not that they mattered as she lazyly flew over the park. It was beautiful, everything covered in the snow icicles hanging from branches. Pretty much every pony she knew engaged in acts of warfare...

wait.

Night Flare lit her self on a tree near the middle of the battle field, keeping her large wings poised for takeoff. "What in Equestria is this?" Night said bemusement in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:17 am

Blink.

"S-Snowball... F-Fight?" Icarus was plain and simply Confused.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 am

Shala ducked as a few snowballs landed next to her. One managed to get into her mane. That really upset her.

"INDIGO! I SWEAR ON LUNA'S MOONRISE I WILL BURY YOU!" She shouted and hurled a wave of snowballs all at once on a high arc toward Indigo's fort.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:26 am

Indigo looked up at the massive strike coming down toward him and quickly ducked down beside a wall, bracing for impact. He soon pops back up with snow in his mane.

"That all you got? Come on, deplete some more of your ammo!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:33 am

Night Flare grinned. It looked like she had gone unnoticed for the most part, Forming three big snowballs from the snow on the tree she took flight again.

From the safety of a low laying cloud, that was Rainbow Dash free she Launched the snowballs at First Shala, then Indigo and finally Icurus, before she started to push the impromptu cloud towards some of the taller trees that were rich with snow.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:39 am

Icarus, not even noticing the Snowball, ended up falling facefirst into a Pile of snow, the Thrown/Dropped Snowball seeming like an Ice Cream scoop On his head. "... Mmmph."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:42 am

Shala took the large snowball right in the face. She screamed out in frustration at being hit again. If it weren't for seeing poor Iccy be a victim, she might have said something she regret.

"Iccy!" Shala ran out from her cover and grabbed Iccy by the hoof. "Get over here you dumb goat. Your going to get creamed!" She tried to drag him back to her wall.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 am

Indigo was also oblivious to Night Flare's sneak attack, getting a mane full of of snow. Readying several balls as for a counterattack he noticed Shala running out to assist Icarus and thought against it. He immediately turned his attention to the sky but finds nothing.

"We've got another contender!"
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:54 am

Night made it to the trees, With her base there it turned the battle field into a triangle. Quickly making ammo she watched the goings on of war. Looked like Iccy was now sided with Shala. Indigo had his eyes on the sky now, he was a smart one, She would keep her eyes on him.

Another arm load of ammo she put her wings into a gliders positions and buzzed over the ponies, dropping snowballs like bombs as she went.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:57 am

Icarus looked Dazedly Up. "Is t-this a s-snowball f-fight?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 am

Shala soon found herself and Iccy being bombarded with more snowballs from above. She cursed at them and began to fling several more at Night in the sky. "Yes Iccy! Make snowballs and start throwing them!"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:11 am

Indigo watched as Shala fired several snowballs up at Night like an AA cannon. Despite getting hit by a few himself, now was not the time to retaliate. He could defend himself from snowballs coming directly at him, but from up top he was defenseless. He gathered up the snow on the ground within his walls and formed them into pillars. Gathering up snow from outside the perimeter he began to build a roof in segments.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:18 am

Dropping her last snowballs down onto Shala as she started laughing and trying to dodge the oncoming snowballs.

She would have dodge better had she not been laughing, as it was she took several hits as she retreated back to her cloud base, snatching another stray cloud as she went, and adding it to her fortifications.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm

Icarus Got a smile, snow Floating around him and Forming into Balls. "..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:02 pm

Shala peeked over at Indigo's fort and saw he was busy building a roof. "Quick Iccy! We have to attack Indigo while he is distracted and buck down some of his walls or he will be indestructible!" She tugged on Icarus and ran around her wall to charge at Indigo's fort. Once there she would buck as hard as she could with her momentum and hopefully take down a segment or two.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm

Indigo was halfway done when Shala burst through and destroyed his eastern wall, setting off a chain reaction that caused the precarious support pillars to collapse and with them the roof. Before anypony could blink a snowpony dashed through the remains of the wall and dove headfirst into Shala's fort.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:12 am

Watching the destruction of Indigo's fort Night flicked her wings into flight towards Shala's fort, arriving shortly after the snow pony. Tucking her wings against her side she started to fall towards the pile of snow.

When she struck the ground the snow around her kicked up in a poof.

As the snow settled it reviled Night with an arm full of fresh ammo and a evil grin. She launched a snowball at the snow pony before turning her sites on Shala and Icurus.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:25 am

By this time, Icarus had practically a cloud of Snowballs, Glowing with magic.

A smile.

Then It Hailed Snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 am

The snowpony flew back at Night's shockwave and twitched. The snowball tossed at it simply absorbs into it. It gets back up onto its snow hooves and rapidly shakes itself, sending snow everywhere. When it settled a pristine Indigo stood in its spot... until Icarus's snow carpet bombing recovered the unicorn in snow. Only his eyes showed that there was a living pony beneath the layer of snow.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:34 am

Shala laughed heartly at her enemies fallen fortress. "DROWN IN SNOW INDIGO!" She chuckled victoriously before noticing that the pony in question had already darted by and was not occupying her wall. A wall that was soon demolished by Night.

At this point, rebuilding would take too much effort and just be ruined. The landscape was the only reliable cover. "Iccy! To the bushes!" She yelled to him, but found he was smiling with such a huge pile of snowballs that it kind of freaked her out.

Oh dear. Icarus just went full cupcakes...

She dove for cover to the nearest bush she could find and waited for the onslaught to end.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:44 am

The rain of snowballs Prevented her from taking flight again, the only thing that kept her from becoming a snowpony herself was that she never stopped moving.

Darting behind Snow Indigo, Night shouted over the sound of the battle field. "Comrade! I propose a Truce!" Without waiting for a reply Night Flare Galloped in the direction of her cloud fortress, doing her best to protect her core with her wings.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:47 am

Indigo again shucked off the snow, only for a lone snowball to hit him on top of the head. At this point he had no idea of whether this particular fight was a huge success, or a crushing failure.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am

It was at this time when an extremely bored pony was out walking. He passed by the library, and Sugarcube Corner. Shala wasn't at her bar, Icarus wasn't at the workshop, the spa was closed for construction...there was nothing to do.

So he decided to take a walk, looking about, enjoying the scenery. Then he saw the scene of wartime destruction in front of him, and realised what he had walked into.

Oh dear

Somehow, the fact that he knew each and everypony made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:02 am

Icarus Started chuckling, Turning his Improvised Snow-turret after Night, the Chuckles soon giving way to laughing.

"S-Snow f-for EVERYPONY!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORTAL... snowball fight.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next