My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MORTAL... snowball fight.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:15 am

The snowball shattered as it made contact with Nights Hoof. It was easy to block and dodge, when she can see the muscles moving. Grinning at Shala she turned to Indigo "It appears two of your soldiers are no longer functional." She pointed at Intel and Icarus.

Her sprained wing hung limply at her side and the other was folded tightly against her body. the adrenaline fading the cold became apparent. "Its your move General, shall we continue, or shall we Call it a day and Take Icarus in before he catches his death?"
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:23 am

Indigo looks back at his slapped together squad.

"I think it's best to regroup and tend to the wounded. And I prefer Colonel."
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:00 pm

Intel struggled to his feet after the impromptu celebration. "I wasn't down, I was just...waiting." He smiled broadly. "Anyway, what-" He stopped himself asking the question. Instead he stared at they sky, trying to figure out where the sun was on a cloudy winter's day.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 6:47 am

Shala frowned at her blocked snowball. She didn't mind that one so much. The next snowball aimed for Indigo's face, though, she did care to hit with.

"That's for starting it Colonel Mustard!" She before running off in the other direction toward town, hoping to escape any retaliation.
Back to top Go down
Mriia

Mriia

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Night Laughed and stepped away from Indigo, not wanting to get splattered by second hand snow. "You got to earn Colonel honey." She started to trot after Shala, Her wing would be sore for an hour or so, so she would be grounded until then.

"Anypony know a good Cafe?" She called back at the boys.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 7:40 pm

Indigo followed behind with his snow filled mane. Shala would get hers.

"You called me general, can I not request a more modest title? Aaaand... I know a good cafe. It's over by the train station."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MORTAL... snowball fight.   MORTAL... snowball fight. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MORTAL... snowball fight.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5