My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sugar's injured!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 9:39 am

Ember pushed through the hospital doors, glancing both ways before spotting the reception desk. Walking over, she smiled at the counterpony before speaking. "Hey, my name's Apricot Ember, and this here is Sugar." she said, pausing to gesture to the pony laying on her back. "She managed to mess up her front hoof pretty gosh-darn badly." The nurse nodded, gesturing to the rows of seating lined up. "Lucky for you, we're pretty empty. I'll call a doctor." Ember nodded, flashing a grin. "Alright, thanks!" she said, before taking a seat and lowering Sugar onto the chair next to her. 
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 am

"Thanks for bringing me here, I'm sorry for ruining your fun by doing that stupid back flip" She then facehooved and giggled a little before continuing "I'm such a braggart, I just love to push my limits, and it shows. I just hope it's nothing permanent" She smiled a bit. "I'm almost becoming a regular costumer here at this point" She said referring to the previous times she had been here. 
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Dylgo Trotted inside the hospital humming a happy tune. today was the first check-up on her broken wing. This signaled about the halfway point of her bandaged state. Thank Celestia it seemed almost over. She was itching to get back into the air. standing in front of the receptionist, Dylgo gives a warm smile. "Hi! I'm here for the checkup on my wing." She said, extending her good wing to show off the bandages wrapping her broken wing and midsection. "Yes, you're right on time. A doctor will be ready shortly." "Thank you."

Heading to a seat, she couldn't help but notice the mare with the broken hoof. She normally wouldn't do this, but she felt like she had to make at least a little conversation. "Hi there! If you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get hurt like that?" She asked, cringing a little. 
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 8:01 pm

Ember shrugged, swinging her hooves backwards and forwards idly. "Oh, it's no big deal. You got hurt, and that's more important then some fair." she said with a wave of her hoof. "Yea, I hope so too. I mean, that's going to be bad for your show." she said, smiling as she patted Sugar on the head. The orange unicorn spotted some movement out of the corner of her eye, and turned to see a red pegasus standing at the reception desk with bandages around her mid-section. "Huh." Ember mumbled, wondering what she had done to get that.

Soon, however, she came trotting over and took a seat next to them. She proceeded to ask Sugar a question, so Ember took this chance to study her. Looks like a broken wing... She had never broken wings since she didn't have any to break, but if she did, then that's what she figured it would look like. Something about this pony just looked familiar, but Ember couldn't quite put her hoof on it...
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 4:25 am

"Well I did a backfilp with my friend here on my back, and I guess I just had the wrong hoofing when I landed" She explained and noticed the pegsus's bandages. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you end up like this?" She asked motioning towards the pegasus's wing.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:07 pm

Dylgo cringed slightly at the mare's response. It sounded like it really hurt. "A race gone bad out in whitetail wood." She said, glancing back at her bandages. "my wing hit a tree at full speed." She said, shrugging. It was nothing but an accident, so she didn't think much about it. It was just being grounded that didn't sit well with her.

Glancing at the other mare, she notices that she seems to be examining Dylgo. She couldn't really blame her, as it's not every day you see a pegasus mare trotting around with this many bandages on.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 4:01 am

Ember nodded, hmming to herself. So I was right... she thought, scrutinizing the various wrappings on the mare. Realizing she was staring, her face flushed a little and she quickly looked away. "Oh, uh... sorry for staring." she coughed, feeling extremely awkward. She hoped it hadn't seemed rude, she just kind of got lost in her own thoughts... 

With a gasp, Ember's eyes widened and she squished her cheeks with her fore-hooves. "Oh my gosh, NOW I know why you look so familiar!" she exclaimed, before realizing she'd said it out loud. 'Oh, sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 7:05 am

Sugar got bored of waiting. "Think I will fetch a muf- oh yeah right..." She facehooved and moaned. "Why did I have to suffer this cruel fate?" She then looked at Ember. "I really hope those two days don't bore me to death" Sugar said with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 11:52 am

Dylgo giggled at the mare who was examining her. "That's quite alright. I realize a Pegasus in my state isn't exactly a common sight." Dylgo said with a smile. She was amazed that she was saying all this nonchalantly now, since it was this same fact that had messed with her head for a time.

Dylgo's attention was brought to the injured mare. "They'll go by faster than you'd think. I was stuck here for 2 or 3 days when I broke my wing. Find a good book to read and the hours will just fly by!" She said with a smile. 

Her attention as then torn back to the other mare. "I look familiar? How so?" she asked, tilting her head a little.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 4:50 am

Ember nodded, ruffling Sugar's mane. "Oh, I'm sure you'll survive!" she said, poking her tongue out as she teased her friend. "You know, maybe it's good you get a break from being permanently high. I mean, any more Sugar and you're teeth would fall out..." she trailed off, poking Sugar's cheek.

Flushing a little, Ember scratched the back of her neck with a hoof while shuffling her hooves. "Uh...I might be very wrong, but do you happen to have a sister?"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 7:33 am

Sugar frowned at Ember's remark. "And maybe you will enjoy having a pink mane" She said before she stuck her tongue out at Ember. 

(Sorry for the short post ^.^')
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:49 am

Dylgo was left a little more confused by this. "Yes, I do. she went back to Trottingham not that long ago." Dylgo said with a smile. "why?" Her sister had apparently made a name for herself in the short time she was here. it was amazing how she managed to do that.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 3:57 am

Ember grinned, fluttering her eyelashes and placing a hoof to her chest in mock horror. "Excuse me? I can pull anything off. I'm FAB-ulous!" she exclaimed, flipping her mane with a flourish. "Well, I met a gray pegasus a little bit ago and her name was Erigo. She looked like you, so..." Ember trailed off, gesturing with her hooves and hoping Dylgo would get the point.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:03 am

Sugar just leaned back in her chair becoming impatient. "I hope the doctor will come soon, my hoof is getting itchy" She said while squirming in her chair trying not to think about the itch.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Dylgo couldn't help but giggle at Ember's comment about her own mane. Reminded her of how her family got along back in Manehattan. "Yeah, that is indeed my sister. I'm a little surprised she met a friend here, though. she's usually too nervous to get to know anypony." Dylgo said with a shrug. It was true as far as Dylgo knew. The poor mare was so insecure about herself, she never had many friends. So, in that case, it was good to hear she had finally met someone to talk to other than her wife.

Dylgo looked over at the other mare. "That'll happen from time to time. My wing was really itchy for awhile. Your hoof will probably be sensitive to the touch for awhile." She was assuming that an earth pony's hooves had the same kind of sensitivity as her wing. She could be wrong. "That's how my wing was, anyway."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:06 pm

Ember's face split into a grin. "Coolios!" she grinned, bouncing up and down in her seat. She frowned a bit at Sugar's remark, and craned to see if anyone was coming to check on them. She blew a raspberry when her search turned up no results, crossing her hooves in an annoyed manner and slouching in her seat. "I thought they'd come a little faster..." she sighed, straightening up again but leaving her hooves crossed.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 4:41 am

Sugar got a small grin. "That's enough sitting on my flank doing nothing, I will go ask them how long it will take for somepony to take a look at my leg" And with that she got off her chair and limped towards the reception again, going "av" with every two steps or so. "excuse me, but do you know when somepony will come and check out my injury?" The receptionist got wide eyes as she saw Sugar had limped all the way over to her. "Huh?, he should have been here already. I'm sure he will arrive shortly" She said which sadly did not make Sugar feel much better about the situation. "Thanks" Sugar walked back to her chair with her head hanging in defeat. "Apparently he should have been here already" She explained with a very bored tone.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:49 pm

Dylgo was surprised that the mare was walking around like she was. It was more limping, but still really shocking. She was about to get up and help her, but she was heading back by the time the thought hit her. "Hmm. They're usually faster than this." Dylgo said, putting a hoof to her chin. "Maybe they're getting some things ready?" Dylgo said, Shrugging.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 4:30 am

Ember huffed, blowing her fringe absentmindedly, "I don't know, I've never really been here before...." she frowned, tapping her hooves to make a rhythm on the plastic seats of the hospital lobby. Humming a little tune, she made it match the beat, and she began to whistle it once she got it mapped out. It was just a random tune, but it honestly sounded alright-ish. 
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:50 am

Sugar moaned in boredom and decided to try and look in the fashion magazines on the table. "I can't believe I'm trying to pass time reading this snob magazine..." She did find some interesting articles in it despite her expectations. "Did you know that the most ponies have white coats?" She examined her own coat and smiled. "It's funny how that works"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Dylgo couldn't believe it was taking this long. It wasn't like the hospital staff to take this long. looking over at the magazine, Dylgo smiled. "That's pretty interesting." Looking at her own coat, she also smiles. "I guess I'm unique then hahaha"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 3:58 am

Ember stopped when Dylgo laughed, confused for a moment before she noticed her staring at her coat. Lifting a hoof, the orange unicorn scrutinised her own fur before grinning. "I'm orange!" she chirruped, waving her hoof in front of her own face. "I always assumed most ponies would be black." she said, shrugging. 
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 am

"I never been this bored in my life!" She said as she leaned back in her chair. "I wish I could at least dance or balance a chair or two" She frowned a bit and stared at a nearby clock and sighed. "Plus it's getting late"
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 12:26 pm

((I suppose I'll be the one to move things along then lol))

Dylgo was a really surprised that it was taking this long. Even for her, since they should have been expecting Dylgo to come in. "Dylgo Wallen? A doctor's ready for you." Speak of the devil. Standing up, she looks over at the other two and smiles. "I'm sure they'll take care of your hoof soon. They're very good at they're job."

Walking down to the examination rooms, she prepares for the checkup. she had the distinct feeling that it would include an uncomfortable amount of touching where it would really hurt.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:11 am

Ember waved a goodbye to Dylgo, watching her vanish around the bend. For some reason, she imagined it would hurt. Sure, they would be gentle, but still. It couldn't be the most comfortable thing in the world. Her attention was suddenly stolen by the magazine lying on the side of the bench, advertising pink hair dye for only ten bits. The plus side was that it could wash out pretty quickly, and Ember lifted the magazine to get a better look. "Hey! This is perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sugar's injured! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar's injured!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: