My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sugar's injured!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

Sugar's injured! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:12 am

"What's  perfect?" Sugar said as she looked over Ember's shoulders to get a better look. "Wow that is great!" She said clapping her hooves together.

(Sorry for the short post)
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:14 pm

(( I am no longer in the rotation. have fun guys ^.^ ))
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 7:03 am

Ember studied the page, trying to find the shop which it was being sold at. Noticing small font at the very bottom, she squinted her eyes before leaping out of her seat. "Oh my gosh! The sale ends today! I MUST GET IT!" she proclaimed, pumping the air with a hoof and bolting out the door thus earning the evil eyes from the counter pony who tried to shush her. To be fair, it was 80% off. 

((Yep, Ember will vanish for maybe a couple of rotations and then she'll be back. It's up to you to make something happen Weedo!))
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 9:28 am

"Wait come back!" Sugar said as she saw her friend rushed out of the hospital. "Oh horsefeathers..." Sugar said as she waited another ten minutes before a doctor finally showed up. "Miss Sugar?, it's time for your examination" The doctor said as she motioned for Sugar to follow her. Sugar entered a room with a bed of sorts in the middel of it. "Please sit down on the bed Sugar" Sugar nodded and did as the doctor said. "So what happened this time?, you seem to come here a bit more often than one would expect" The doctor asked as she examined Sugar's leg, gently pushing and pulling it trying to find out where the problem is. Sugar explained what happened and cried in pain every time the doctor found a bad spot. "Sugar from what I can tell, you appear to have broken you leg in three different places" "Wow, that's a new record" Sugar said with a small smile before the doctor frowned a bit. "I'm afraid that this is a bit more serious than you think. The damage has caused the leg to be twisted in a unhealthy manner, and I'm sad to say that you will have to stay here for a few months until it gets back in place" Sugar's eyes grew wide. "What!?, I can't stay here for that long!, I have a job to attend to!" She said waving her hooves in the air in panic. "Don't worry Sugar, the community pays for your time here in the hospital" Sugar got her leg put in a cast and was lucky to be moved to a room for herself in the hospital. She had trouble sleeping there for the night and hoped her friends would visit her in the morning to cheer her up.

(Sugar is now stuck here for now XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sugar's injured!   Sugar's injured! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sugar's injured!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Hospital-
Jump to: