My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shinigami3

shinigami3

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Winter had fallen asleep reluctantly and her sleep had been poor. She had nigthmare after nightmare and woke with a sudden start. She hopped from her bed and quietly walked down to sky's room. she knocked on the door timidly.

" Sky?...Are you up yet?" she asked

She tested the door but it was locked and so she sat waiting nervously for her new sis. She had worried about her the whole night. She thought maybe Sky was sick, or didnt like her new home. she was worried because sky had such a sad life and Winter didn't know how to fix it.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:22 am

Sky got up and stopped looking a the mirror she knew she was safe know she brushed her teeth and put her new clothes on she got of her room and saw winter lying on the floor in front of her room "Winter why are yoh lying in front my door couldnt you sleep?"asked sky in a worries
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:29 am

winter looked up at her new sister.
" I had bad dreams all night." She replied " I was worried so i came to wait for you."
Winter threw her hooves around sky in a big hug.
" Im glad you're safe sister." she said sweetly.
she let go of sky and a mischievous grin formed on her lips.
" Nopony else is awake ...wanna go on an adventure?" she asked excitedly " just you and me?"
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:52 am

"um im not sure will we come back well i know we will okay maybe you can show me your friends along the way okay lets go"replide sky Winter got ready and sky waited for her she organised the cereal for her new sis when winter cam down they begain to eat then they left after they finished eating
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 am

They walked down the road away from the house.

" I think it will be too early to visit my friends, but since you live here now we will have plenty of time to visit them. Besides you will have to go to school too." winter said as they walked.

she walked them down toward the beach.

" I know a secret spot on the beach where we can collect strange bugs from the sea." she said " That's where we are going."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am

"Um okay bestie what are bugs"asked Sky like she never lived here before which she does know winter explained every little information that sky needed to know about bugs "um winter I think we've been here for an hour can we go home know plz I'm kind of hungry my tummys been growling you wouldn't of herd it cause I'm useter trying to keep my tummy from growling
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:16 am

" sure" winter beamed " we can go where ever you want sky."
she led sky home and helped her mom make lunch making an extra special lunch for sky.
then they ate and when they were done winter asked
" what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:55 am

"Um I don't know"replied Sky,What sky didn't know is that her eyes was turning red her curse was begining for some strange reason "um can u plz tell me a little bit more of your life"asked sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:24 am

Winter looked up as her mom left the room to go about the daily business. She turned to sky.
" Sure i ca......." she trailed off as she saw something strange occurring

" Sky, y-your eyes? they are changing..." she said in awe.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:41 am

" Sky, y-your eyes? they are changing..." she said in awe.

"what"confused Sky,Sky ran up to her room winter followed her she looked at the mirror and saw that her eyes turned red she saw that Winter followed her,she also saw that Winter was worried and scared

Sky closed her eyes and began talking to Winter "please don't be afraid Winter or worried i didn't tell about something that u shouldn't now but know you should when i was just a filly when my parents.."trayeled off Sky "um sorry um my parents died a mystery's black pony came to me i was crying she said some funky words i thought it was gibberish but it wasn't she was the one who killed my parents she put a curse on me she told me everynight when it hits 8 o'clock or 7 o'clock my eyes turn red like blood someday the curse will change to something bad i'm s--o--r--r--y"said Sky,sky began to cry
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 5:55 am

"please don't be afraid Winter or worried i didn't tell about something that u shouldn't now but know you should when i was just a filly when my parents.."trayeled off Sky "um sorry um my parents died a mystery's black pony came to me i was crying she said some funky words i thought it was gibberish but it wasn't she was the one who killed my parents she put a curse on me she told me everynight when it hits 8 o'clock or 7 o'clock my eyes turn red like blood someday the curse will change to something bad i'm s--o--r--r--y"

Winter was scared and worried, but not for herself. She rushed and through her hooves around sky.

" Don't cry new sister. I will save you. We will beat up this bad pony and fix your curse!" she said as she hugged sky tight.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 am

"Thank you sis"cried out sky
Sky wiped away her tears and hugged her new sis there mother called Sky and winter to get ready sky was confused get ready for what she saw winter sign "um Winter get ready for what aren't we ready?"asked sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:54 am

Winter was not sure what they were getting ready for. She didn't move right away. instead she stayed hugging her new sister.

" i don't know what mom wants." she said as she hugged sky
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:59 am

"Um okay"replied sky her sis was still hugging her she looked at the mirror her eyes didn't change but it was different her eyes where half half yellow in the top half red on the bottom half she hoped she didn't scare anyone
"Um Winter I got an idea lets go downstairs and ask your mum why we have to get ready for?" Asked sky
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:02 am

" ok.." winter said as she reluctantly let go of sky.
She followed sky downstairs keeping careful eye on her new sis. watching her as if she were fine china.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:09 am

Sky and Winter went downstairs they found there mum dressed and packing there lunch "um mum why do we have to get ready"asked Sky and Winter there mum told them that they have school today and its sky's first day so they don't want to be late
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:13 am

" aaaahhhh mooommm, i don't wanna go to school." winter whined " it's soooo booooring."

he mom gave winter the mom stare and sent the girls up to get ready for school.

" I will here non of this complaining not off with you, get cleaned up so you can eat your breakfast." Winters mom jewel said in her mom voice.

Winter grumbled all the way to her room where she got ready and then she waited outside sky's room for her to get ready.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:20 am

Sky wandered what school was liked but from hearing on what her sis said she doesn't think it's good but she didn't mind she wanted to meet new pony's like her she got ready and came out the school closed looked to small on sky but she didn't care her sis was waiting for her they want downstairs to eat breakfast when they finished there mum gave them a lift to school
"Bye darlings"said jewel sky's and winters mum "bye mum"replied winter and sky
Sky wanted to know more things so she asked a question to her sister
"Um Winter why is school boring and is there drama like popular people?" Asked sky,sky didn't know what popular was but she herded a lot
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:41 am

they walked toward the school building and Winter turned to her sister.
" They give homework, and make you read boring chapters in big books, and practice dumb spells that aren't even useful. " she replied with a sour face " yes, there are popular ponies that everypony wants to be friends with and ponies that nopony likes.

Three filly's suddenly ran up to them. All three were unicorns. On was blue, one was pinkish, and one was white like winter but with dark red hair.

" Winter! winter! winter!" the three called in unison as they ran up. They saw sky and slid to a halt one after the other.
" Who is that winter" the white filly asked, her name was fire frost.

Winter puffed up her chest with pride

" this is my new sister!" she declared proudly.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:53 am

Sky watched three fillys run up to Winter one looked blue like winter fall,the other looked pinkish like a baby's bottom and one was white like winter but with dark red hair. She saw that they where unicorns just like winter was.

" Winter! winter! winter!" the three called in unison as they ran up. They saw sky and slid to a halt one after the other.
" Who is that winter" the white filly asked, her name was fire frost.

Winter puffed up her chest with pride

" this is my new sister!" she declared proudly.
The three unicorns looked at each other in confusion "but Winter u don't have a sister you only have a brother"told the pink unicorn,Sky was nervous she didn't know these pony's she was worried she kept close to Winter when she just realised her eyes she hugged winter,Winter saw why and she understood why her sis hugged her
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 am

" not anymore ! " winter announced to the three unicorns." Now we have sky too and she can fly real high and real fast."

" Sky these are my friends fire frost, carnation, and Sprite rush." winter introduced her friends

Sprite rush was the blue unicorn, and carnation was the pink one. The three unicorns gathered around Sky and winter.

" Will you fly me up in the air sky?" she asked with wide shiny excited eyes.

" Oh, oh, me too sky me too." sprite rushed beamed

fire frost hugged sky and winter.

" How cool to get a pegasus for a sister." she said " i want a pegasus sister."
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:19 am

"Umm are we allowed to oh who cares sure but I don't want u guys to feel air sick cause when I fly I stop really high so I don't want you guys to puke on me and to feel scared of heights"told sky,sky put her wings out for the unicorns to get on her she found a plastic bag wandering around the neighbour hood she picked it up and gave it to sprite rush the first pony to hope on
"Um why are u giving this to me"asked sprite rush "so then if u feel u need to puke just puke in there how about these every one get one even u winter and ill see if we can touch the clouds"told Sky in a happy smile,so Winter,Sprite rush,Carnation and Fire frost hoped on sky didn't feel they where heavy she wasn't week anymore she felt like she need to stretch her wings and that's what she did,Sky ran about a few metres and flew,flew as high as she could she felt the wind blowing into her mane she also felt pony's holding on to her as tight as they could Sky flew high she passed the clouds Sky flew slowly and slowly and stopped
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:25 am

The little fillies squealed in delight as sky soared higher and higher. When they crested the coud's they grew silent. they were so high and it looked so amazing to little ponies who had never had the opportunity to fly before.

Winter hugged sky tight and the little fillies shouted and squealed in joy.

" This is so cool sky" they said in unison.
Back to top Go down
princess sky

princess sky

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:38 am

"That's good u like it lets to down know I think I can hear the bell Pegasus have good sense of hearing its a good source for clouds"told Sky to her friends and her sis,Sky flew down slowly and landed on her feet her wings stretched out for the pony's to get of her the bell didn't ring yet but she had a feeling it would ring any min now when the fillys got of sky she put her wings out and put her head up to see three popular mares coming out of the school doors she also saw a colt coming out after the popular mares but she saw that he wasn't with them,the colt looked at sky and came over,Sky turned to her friends and asked her sis a question "I'm sorry I'm asking of of question sis but there are three mares coming over here and a colt and they look popular
Back to top Go down
shinigami3

shinigami3

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:29 pm

winter and her friends watched the four ponies walking up. Winter was not to familiar with them since she skipped school a lot, but they certainly did look popular. everypony seemed to want to talk to them.

" i don't know em sky, do you wanna talk to them." winter asked.

her friends stayed quiet wondering what sky would do. her friends did not like these ponies but since sky was new they kept quiet only exchanging knowing glances with each other,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A daytrip...you could say escaping plan   A daytrip...you could say escaping plan - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A daytrip...you could say escaping plan
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next