My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A poorly Executed plan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Discorderly

Discorderly

A poorly Executed plan Empty
PostSubject: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 6:02 pm

The young stallion took in a deep breath as he trotted along the river, it was much stronger this time of year, and offered a very pleasant white noise as it hungrily sucked at the banks edges. In hindsight, he was probably far too close to the water's edge as he hopped precariously from stone to stone, already pretty off-balance on three legs. But teenagers always think they are invincible, and he was no different.

He was too caught up in his thoughts to notice how much more slippery the stones were becoming, how much lower into the water they were becoming. He didn't see how moss-covered the next stone was, and had no time to react as he slipped upon hitting it, he could only let out a helpless cry as he went headfirst into the strong current.

Flare wasn't the best swimmer as it was, so when he hit the water he could only flail helplessly as the current dragged him downriver. It took all he had to keep his head above the angry water as it continued to rush him away, he was panicked at this point which served to only make his motions more useless and clumsy. He could hear a waterfall approaching and looked around frantically for anything to stop himself, but before he could even call for help, he was sucked mercilessly over the lip.

The drop wasn't terribly far, thankfully, but when he was plunged into the water below he could feel a distinctive snap in his front leg, gasping from the pain as he frantically attempted to use his legs and his one wing to push himself to shore, his body was quickly tiring out and he could feel himself beginning to sink.
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:17 pm

Blue eyes studying the blades of grass beneath his hooves, Sea Breeze trotted along, wings tucked by his side and grey mane falling in his eyes. It was a relatively peaceful afternoon; just enough clouds in the sky to keep him cool and the sound of the babbling river filling the silence. That was, until an abrupt distant cry sent birds from their trees. Stiffening, Breeze's head snapped up, and he didn't hesitate to lift off into the sky.

Stay calm, stay calm, he thought to himself, eyes darting along the roaring river. It wasn't until he saw a head pop out of the water, only to be sucked back in, when he realized where his target was. "Hold on!" he called, though he was sure the young stallion couldn't hear him.

Adrenaline pumping through his veins, he swooped downwards, eyes narrowing in on the helpless pony. Finally, he dived in, one wing managing to wrap around the other stallion's body as he kept him steady.

While Breeze wasn't the best flier, he was an excellent swimmer, and despite the extra weight he swam against the current the best he could, attempting to get to the edge. Finally, mere moments before they would have plummeted down the waterfall, he pulled both the young stallion and himself to shore.

With panting breaths, he laid against the grass for just a moment, before climbing to his feet and shaking off his soaking wings. "Hey, are you okay?" he breathed. Upon seeing a missing wing and leg, his heart froze in his chest; however, a mere moment later, he realized that the stallion had received those injuries quite some time ago.
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:40 pm

I don't want to drown, I'm not ready to go yet!

His mind was racing as he struggles became weaker, all the things he wouldn't get to do where flashing through his mind, was this one of those near-death feelings he'd heard pony's speak of? He was out in the middle of the woods, where no pony would ever find him, he didn't want to give up, but he was so tired.

He was about to stop struggling when he felt another pony next to him, a wing around him, he was vaguely aware that he was now moving against the current, pulled by what must be a powerful swimmer. He did his best to churn his uninjured back legs, until he felt ground beneath his hooves. He fell into an exhausted heap when he was pulled ashore, his chest heaving as he tried to catch his breath.

He looked up when he saw the other pony approaching him, he was a little more then impressed by the stallion's swimming ability, pegasi were not normally known for their aquatic prowess. He nodded and took a deep breath to calm his frazzled nerves, "I-I'm...Okay I think." He made a concentrated face as he tried to get back to his hooves, finding it difficult with his already worn out legs, he was very wobbly when he finally got to his feet, his front leg was aching terribly, but he ignored it, trying to look tough. "Th-Thank you...For uh...For saving me." He had gotten himself into this situation, and someone else had to save him from it, he hated feeling so helpless.
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:50 pm

"Yeah, of course," Breeze nodded, eyes narrowed in concentration as he looked over the stallion once again. "You sure you're alright?" His eyes focused in on his foreleg, noticing how the pony before him was hardly standing on it. He pursed his lips; he'd have to fix that up. "How'd you fall in?" he asked, looking at the younger pony in confusion. He wasn't sure what it was about him, but he reminded him of his little brother; perhaps it was his stubbornness. "I'm Sea Breeze."

(Sorry this is short!)
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:08 pm

Flare kept a defiantly tough face as he continued to stand, despite the ache ,"Yeah I'm..I'm totally fine!" He knew he already had to look helpless, favoring his leg would only make him look even more so. But he realized he wouldn't very well be able to walk home on only two legs. He tried to smile, "My name is Flare and..Uhm..." His face became embarrassed again, "I uh...I lost my balance and slipped into the river." He knew he shouldn't have been so careless along the bank, but his own stubborn pride couldn't admit that. Not ever.
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:25 pm

A knowing smirk spread across Breeze's lips, eyebrows raising. "Walking on the rocks? That's gotta be the number one reason ponies fall in this thing." He shook his head, eyes darting towards the river once again. "Look, I'm not stupid-- your foreleg is clearly hurt. But I've got first aid at my place. It's real close to here." He pursed his lips, waiting for the stallion to either reject or accept his offer. However, based on what he could already tell about the young pony, he'd more than likely go with the former. "Looks like it's sprained, to me."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 8:42 pm

Flare got an indignant face and looked away, his muzzle scrunched in a defiant and embarrassed pout, "N-no!...Ugh...Yeah, I-I didn't realize how slick they got, that's all!" He knew it was mostly because of his unsteady footing, if he could fly he could have saved himself falling in!

He lifted his head when the stallion spoke, moving to put weight on his leg just to prove him wrong, "N-no I'm..Agh..." He winced and lifted it, sighing defeatedly, "Ugh...Fine. I guess I could let you take care of it..." He limped haphazardly over to him and coughed gently, "You said it wasn't far, right? N-not that I can't walk! I can walk just fine!" He hated admitting that he needed help, especially when it came to things he should be able to do no problem, like walking on his own. He hated feeling dependent.
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 9:39 pm

Breeze simply snorted, shaking his head. "It's not far," he assured him again, beginning to walk in the direction of his home. He kept his pace slow so that the injured stallion could keep up.

Continuing to sneak glances at Flare, he studied his behavior; he could tell that he was stubborn, that was for sure. "Tell me about yourself," he offered, kicking a small pebble out of the way as he continued on.

(literally so short bc im trash)
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:04 pm

(awww shoosh you're 100% fine!<3)

Flare nodded, hiding the relief he felt when the stallion assured that it wasn't that far, he didn't want to admit how tired he was, his hoofsteps were uneven and stumbly as he tried to keep up, gingerly using his injured hoof to keep his balance.

He had his head down as they walked, stewing in his shame for both nearly drowning from his own stupidity, AND having to be rescued. It was mortifying. His ears perked and he lifted his head, looking a bit bashful at the idea of talking about myself, "Uhm...Well...I live here in ponyville, I'm in high school right now, first year heh." He shuffled a hoof, "There's not too much to tell, I'm hoping to get a job with the fire department when I can! I'd like to be able to help ponies who need me." He puffed out a tired breath and smiled, "So you live in the woods? Or close to them?"
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:18 pm

Ears perking up, he looked at the stallion. "Hey, you're a year below my brother," he said, a small smile quirking at his mouth. "Do you know him? Sonic Boom?" Boom was fairly popular at his school, so he assumed that the younger stallion did, in fact, know him in some respect.

Upon hearing that Flare wanted to be apart of the fire department, Breeze nearly beamed, smiling down at him. "That's awesome, man. Really."

"Yeah, I live in a gingerbread house and eat fillies and colts." He said, snorting out the barest of laughs. "Nah, I actually live right outside of them. It's a lot quieter than Ponyville-- that's where my parents live. I live right... here." He moved past a tree to reveal his small home, nestled just outside of the woods. "It's sort of cluttered, by the way. Just warning you in advance."
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 10:50 pm

Flare smiled and relaxed a little, looking thoughtful when he heard that name, "Hmmm yeah, I think I've heard that name!" He chuckled softly, "We've never spoken but I'm sure I've seen him around! Small world, huh?"

He blushed a little and looked bashful, shuffling a hoof, "heh..Think so? I've always admired my dad for doing that, so I want to follow in his hoofsteps."

He rose a brow and chuckled at that, "Oh? Wicked indeed, saving me just to eat me!" He smiled and peeped through the trees, catching sight of his home when it came into view, "How cool! Must be super nice to be able to get away from everypony!" He liked doing that too sometimes, especially when he was being picked on in school, which had been what brought him to Whitetail Wood in the first place today. He smiled, giving a good humored chuckle, "It's alright, you should see my bedroom, now that's clutter!"
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:04 pm

(i'm gonna hit the hay but i'll reply first thing tomorrow!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 11:11 pm

(Alright! ^^ Nighty night! Sleep well!<3)
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:23 pm

"That's really cool," he said genuinely, blue eyes shining with a strange sense of pride. It was odd, really; he had only known this pony for a matter of minutes and he already felt himself becoming attached to him.

"Sorry, how else am I supposed to eat?" He snorted out a laugh.

Shrugging, Breeze nodded. "Yeah, it is pretty nice-- not that I don't like being around ponies, but, you know. It's nice to be alone." He approached his door and pushed it open, revealing a relatively untidy house; it wasn't dirty, just cluttered with Breeze's bits and bobs. "You want somethin' to drink? Sit wherever you want."
Back to top Go down
adcon22

adcon22

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:32 am

(hey fam i'm online!)
Back to top Go down
Discorderly

Discorderly

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 2:36 am

((Super sorry for taking forever omg ;o; I was out all day ;u; ))

Flare shuffled his hoof a little and chuckled, "I guess my reasons are a little selfish too though..." He snuffed and looked up at the clouds floating lazily through the trees, "I want to prove to everypony that I am not helpless. That I can do whatever I want no matter what." He chuckled and smiled sincerely, "And...I mean if I can inspire just one young foal who is like me into believing they can do anything. I'll be happy with that."

He smirked at that and shook his head, chuckling himself in response to the joke.

He nodded and looked over his home, which did seem very comfortable, nestled out here, "I know what you mean. That's why I come walking in these woods. It's nice to get away from everypony." He smiled and stepped in, taking in the whole of the house and turning to him and nodding, "Oh yes please, I am pretty parched! Nearly drowning can make a body thirsty." He grinned and moved to sit at a table that was relatively uncluttered, looking around, "You know, this does remind me a bit of my room, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A poorly Executed plan   A poorly Executed plan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A poorly Executed plan
Page 1 of 1