My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweet Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sweet Song Empty
PostSubject: Sweet Song   Sweet Song I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Sweet Song
[Profile pic -.(\ again... So embarrassing]
Species:Unicorn
Mane:Blonde and short with a head band
Tail:long and has a curl
Eyes:Light blue
Body:White
Cutie Mark: http://rainbowdash260.deviantart.com/art/Music-notes-cutie-mark-296253944
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Sweet Song is a pony you could always count on. She never wants to be in the spotlight (Unless if she is on stage singing) She always cares about everypony else more then herself. Sweet Song is known to get overly excited about almost everything!
Likes:Parties, singing, dancing,taking care of ponies, and being called just Sweet
Dislikes: Rudeness, sad ponies, and BRUSSEL SPROUTS (Eeeeew)
History: Sweet Song's father was a mean pegasus that made Sweet's mother who was an earth pony leave Sweet Song at an orphanage in Ponyville a few days after she was born. Sweet would always help the workers and try to put a smile on everyponies' faces.

One night at the orphanage it was storming out so no pony could play! So Sweet Song made a plan to put on a concert with one of the workers named Water Slide. No pony knew until they were called to the Play Room and she put on the show.It put a smile on everyponies' faces and got her her Cutie Mark!

Example RP segment: (#1)
Sweet Song was strolling down the street whistling a tune when she stopped by a little filly sobbing!

"What are you doing here alone little filly?"

"I-I lost m-my mooommy!" She said sobbing

Sweet looked at her for a moment confused, then she smiled.

"You mean that pony over there?"

The Filly gasped. "MOMMY! Thank you ma'am!" She exclaimed running to her mother.

"No problem!" Sweet yelled back waving her hoof then continued on her journey to only Luna knows where.
Acceptance
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Sweet Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Song   Sweet Song I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Approved!

Have fun ^.^
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Sweet Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Song   Sweet Song I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:33 pm

THIS OC IS NOW AMBER FLASH'S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweet Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweet Song   Sweet Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweet Song
Page 1 of 1