My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friend Soldier is going to be a while

Go down 
+2
Amber Flash
Doodle Bug
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

Friend Soldier is going to be a while Empty
PostSubject: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:16 pm

Friend is dealing with a personal issue and might be a while so please be patient with his Rp's.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Alright. Tell him we all love and miss him!
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Tell him that I said he's a true soldier for being my friend
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:16 pm

We shall be waiting patiently for him. I think I can safely say from all of us that we're all hoping things get better for him soon.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 pm

HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR YOU FRIEND! Love is being sent to you through the internet by me (purely platonic of course) and I'll be cheering for you from the side lines.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:10 pm

@Friend Soldier May you find fortune in your endeavors, and I, along with the other members of this site, sincerely hope that your problems will pass soon and that you can return to us in the near future.
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friend Soldier is going to be a while   Friend Soldier is going to be a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend Soldier is going to be a while
Page 1 of 1