My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson Inferno

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Crimson Inferno   Crimson Inferno I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Crimson Inferno
Crimson Inferno File
Species: Unicorn
Mane: Black and purple, long mane.
Tail: Black and purple, unkept and carefree.
Eyes: Green.
Body: Red Coat.
Cutie Mark: A Meteor
Age (adult): 22
Personality: Crimson Inferno is often a self-proclaimed 'ladies man', and a flirt. He usually is rather secretive, and very good at it. He tends to be naive, arrogant, and cowardly (But not Fluttershy cowardly.). He's also quite sleepy, and a little lazy. When it comes to competitions he usually won't break the rules, but if he's losing, he may use cheap tactics and deception to win. Crimson Inferno hates losing and being wrong, and will do whatever it takes to be right or win a competition of any kind. He tends to deceive other ponies if it means achieving a goal. He basically has a very bad habit of lying. Again, he won't break rules, but he may find away around them and use deceit to win. His cowardliness and lying attitude normally cause him to use the old "Behind you," trick in a fight. Crimson's last flaw is his lack of common sense, despite his intelligence.

As for his positives, Crimson's usually very helpful and despises seeing his friends unhappy. He may even drop important things to support them. He also is a very good speaker, which is why he's good at trickery and lying. This also leads to him being a good actor. Inferno's very smart and a good strategist. His plans usually work. He is quite affectionate to both his friends and family. Crimson also takes responsibility when he's caught for doing something wrong. Crimson tends to be tolerant and understanding. He rarely gets angry at his friends, is quite gentle at most, however he tends to be a hot-head and has a small temper around acquaintances or ponies he does not know. He is quite robust and loud. Most consider him quite obnoxious due to this. On a trivial note, he has a thick Brooklyn Accent.
Dislikes: The cold, ice, losing
History: Crimson Inferno was born in Manehatten. His mother left him soon after his birth, and his father died. Due to this, he was raised by his aunt and uncle. He attended many magic schools. Most he dropped out of. It wasn't long after that until he realized that the only magic he can perform well at-- is fire! He attended a Magic school specializing in fire spells and he passed each class with flying colors. That's when he earned his cutie mark. Crimson Inferno moved to Ponyville, after he passed his classes in Manehatten Fire University. He hoped to meet new people and make new friends in Ponyville. He's currently very poor, and doesn't hold a job, although he is looking for one.

Example RP segment: Crimson Inferno looked at the colt angrily, getting a cocky grin soon after. He thought the colt didn't look very tough, nor did he think he was that smart. Nevertheless, Crimson decided to address this stallion's rude attitude. "Oh nothin'," said Crimson. "Just lookin' at dirt as all. You should try it. Da' mirra's ya' look in can be good fer' 'dat." Crimson laughed in his head at his own joke. He walked by the colt, smacking him with his own tail. Rather than stay, he broke into running, hoping in his head that the colt didn't chase him. Once he fled the scene, he looked behind him, relieved to see that the guy wasn't there. "Phew," said Crimson. "Hehe, moron." Crimson trotted, continuing his business.

Acceptance.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
Blind Side

Blind Side

Crimson Inferno Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crimson Inferno   Crimson Inferno I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am

Welcome to the Forum Crimson!

Approved!

Have fun!
Back to top Go down

Crimson Inferno
Page 1 of 1