My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sick in the heart? or the head?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:28 am

Intel recoiled a bit. "What, now? But I haven't even thought about what I'm going to-"

He looked at Stormy's expression and sighed. "Fine. *Ahem.* Shala, I am deeply-"

Intel frowned. Looking at the stallion in front of him, it was almost impossible to imagine he was Shala. "I am- I- Do you mind if I close my eyes? It might be easier to rehearse that way."

Closing his eyes, he began, "Shala. We both know what happened during that evening." Yes, this was easier. "I just want you to know that it wasn't your fault, and I don't hate you for it. In fact, it was probably mine and I still want to be friends with you. I, uh, am deeply, deeply sorry for causing this, and I ask for your forgiveness."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:40 am

Stormy had the devil's grins when he closed his eyes. He listened to the colt's sorry and thought only three things. One he should avoid UH, thy show a lack of confidence, he was kinda vague on what happened and what he was sorry about doing. Then there was the fun one, the one where he would respond like shala.

(Fake Shala voice) "What? You mean what happened last time I saw you?" A slight pause where this part where she would have some sort of inner monologue. " I should be the one sorry for hitting you like that..But when you said that and add I had a bit too much drink. I just flipped out...." Another pause as stormy turns away. "Let just both be sorry and move on."

Stormy held everything the whole time he said that, he almost broke character many times, but he knew he had to stay strong or else the magic would be lost.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:56 am

"Yes, le-wha?" Intel's eyes opened in shock. His reaction was so great and sudden, his glasses almost fell off. Looking at Stormy, his mind raced to connect the dots, drawing a very curious picture. Intel gave the story pony a quick glare, followed by a small smile, "okay, I concede. You're good."

He then leaned back and looked at the ceiling. "That would be nice, if it went like that. But do you think it will? If so, I envy your optimism."

Especially since Shala seemed even more broken up than you are.

Thanks for the moral support common sense.

You are very much welcome.

"That being said, how long will you be staying in Ponyville? I actually do want you there when I attempt this, but I don't want to force you to be anywhere."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 am

"Everything I do depends on very many factors my dear friend. Its possible that I will stay in Ponyville for a spell or I could get on the train and see where it takes me. Never can know with me." He grins as he thinks of what next to say, he did enjoy facial expression. They gave him time to think. He itched his chin as he pondered many things before speaking on.

"I will remain here for a few days or perhaps forever, but I know for a fact that I shall be hiding in the bushes as you confe-I mean to say declare you- I mean say your sorriness and such." He had weak grin hoping you didn't hear his almost words. Best to not play with fates plans.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:53 am

As a matter of fact, Intel did hear the 'almost' words, but the meaning of them was completely lost on the oblivious pony. All he did was raise his eyebrows at the normally wordy pony stumbling over his sentences, and the befuddled expression only increased with Stormy's promise to be hiding in the bushes.

"oookay. I, um, yes. That'll be...nice?" Intel raised his hooves in resignation. "It's definitely better than nothing when I apologise to Shala."

Intel fell silent. The sky continued its usual progression. His brain ticked.

"Yeah. That'll be nice. Thanks, Stormy. I really appreciate it. Never expected all of you ponies to be so nice when I arrived here. But really, I'm thankful for it."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:32 am

"You know it is funny you say that, I hear ponies from all around say stuff like that. It always seems where you were before is never as good as where your going." He blinked as he grew a smile. "YES, perfect!" He pulled out a black leather bound book as he flipped thruogh the last pages and hugged it.

"This is definitively going in the book! This quote is priceless!" He was so happy, something he knew would be in his book was nice. It hammered out what it would actually be about once he was done. He put the book away seeing the words had been saved and looked back to you with a smile. "I'm always happy to be of help with affairs of the heart."

He for a moment had a sad look in his eyes like he was remembered something sad, but it was quickly covered up by a grin and shift in color of his eyes from moving his head slightly.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 am

Intel noticed the brief moment of sadness as well, but he didn't want to mention it. After all, bringing up painful thoughts was why he was in here in the first place. He was also curious about Stormy's choice of phrase. It seemed like they were playing a game of cards, and that Stormy could see Intel's hand.

"Canterlot isn't that bad, it's just...too big to be very personal," Intel murmured, wondering why he didn't feel as homesick as he anticipated, "There are plenty of impressive things there, like libraries and museums, and simply admiring the latest structures and technologies is also a treat. Just avoid talking to nobleponies unless you want to be insulted or bored, and it's a nice place to be."

Ah, there it was. Canterlot pride. Intel started describing the various places in the city where he frequented, from Celestia's school to the Design mansion (self-designed, of course) to the Scholar's bar, where he got cheap food and drink, to Canterlot Castle, the residence of the revered Princesses. Now he felt a little homesick.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:43 am

"Sounds like a nice place to visit but not live, well unless your well off. I have been meaning to go to Canterlot for sometime. I wanted to go before the twin Princesses and ask them of something. I wanted access to there royal library." Stormy wondered if how he felt slipped through at some point, The colt had a look for moment that he wanted to ask him a question about something.

"Think of all those books of stories, unread by so many eyes!" Stormy wasn't hardcore about books expect Storybooks. He would sit for hours reading story after story, but you would see him even read one science book through. He would get it done sometime, but it would take a couple days. Unlike things that interested him, like stories and such. He could read 700 page books in two days.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:49 am

Like so many other buildings in Canterlot, the royal library was Design-designed. Unlike the other buildings, however it took the insane mind of Abstract Design to accomplish it. No one knew how he did it, or what was the use of the fifteen tubs of peanut butter he required, but experts to this day were still trying to decipher his diagrams to understand exactly how he managed to house a multitude of magical texts without it blowing. Intel had a copy of the notes somewhere in his study in Canterlot, trying to gain some knowledge to use in his designs. It was difficult considering the notes consisted of random scrawls that made no logical sense. One wondered how Abstract got it built in the first place. It was reccomended not to spend too long in the building, however, lest you caught uncertainty. The strange thing was that despite the library being a mockery of space and time, no one ever did. Abstract's first and only work was a marvel unmatched by any other Design, rumoured to have transcended reality itself.

"Yes, well," Intel coughed, "It has quite the history. Apparently, it's claimed to be able to never run out of shelf space, whatever that means. Ponies spend their entire lives trying to study it. Some say they see visions of the future when they stand in it too long! Can you imagine?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Stormy's widened for a moment, but soon returned to there calm half closed look. He had a sort of sense when it came to stories. Mainly he could tell which were based on fact, history or fantasy. Once Stormy read a story about a colt who traded eyes with a cat so he could see in the dark. Anyone who read it would assume complete it to be complete fantasy. Stormy new better and traced the origins of the book to it's town of origin. In the story there was a well at the top of a hill that was crushed under the dragon claw in the story. It was where the colt lost the eyes cats and never saw in the dark again. Stormy still tackled with the moral of that story. Then again it was based on a real event.

Stormy remembered climbing the hill and digging through the dirt till he hit a cobblestone side of the well. He tied the rope to the well and lowered himself down to discover if such a item was still down there. Stormy grinned when he remembered what he found. It was a pair of glass eyes. He now knew how that colt claimed he could see in the dark. It was because he was blind and darkness didn't affect them. Solving these sort of things was a favorite past time of Stormy's.

He had been interested in the royal library before, but now he was almost possessed to leave this very moment to discover if it was true. The idea of seeing such a wonder as that library was like a drug to him and Canterlot had the best stuff on the market. Imagine what he could do with knowledge of the future? He could change the very world around him! And even if it didn't tell the furtrue he would get to see a rare beauty of architectural design and Stories unseen for ages.

He looked at you hiding his excitement to go see the Cantherlot Royal library with a grin. "I could imagine it if I had a bit of time. Tell me Intelligent, what does one have to do to gain access to said Library?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:02 am

"Well, the public areas are accessible every day during daylight hours," Intel smirked, "But if want to see the 'special areas' you can become a Celestial Scholar; you can make a reservation three weeks in advance; or you can go the exciting way. Off Faustway there is a dead end ally that separates the school from the library. At the right side of this little street there's a set of steel doors. Don't try to open them; they never do. What you have to do is get into the dumpster adjacent to them, marked with 'knowledge is power' graffiti, and then one can find passage into the library." He whispered all these instructions, so no other pony could hear.

He then returned to his normal voice."Bring some breadcrumbs, or some string. It's extremely easy to get lost in that place."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Stormy grins as his book wrote everything the colt said down. Stormy wouldn't of ever remembered all that without it. He couldn't wait to try getting in to the library, though he wondered which route he would take to get permission, or perhaps he would ask for any and sneak in the way the colt had taught him. He would of nodded to the colt a merry goodbye and raced to Canterlot that very moment if it hadn't been for that promise he made. That and a few more things he needed to check out in Ponyville.

"Thank you Intelligent, I will remember this to the letter. Though I do wonder how you came across such information." Stormy said it more as a statement then a question. He didn' expectt the colt to share where he got his secret info from. Stormy decided to work on the conversation at hoof.

"When do you plan to go see Shala? Also are the rumors true this is where 6 ponies used the elements of harmony and defeated Discord?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:58 am

In all honesty, the 'secret' passage wasn't so much a secret then it was tradition to the days where the library was exclusive barred from the public and even students needed reservations. Many a drunk student had used the structual glitch to bypass the system. But time had passed, those very students became teachers, the library was opened partly to the public, yet the passage remained.

Intel looked to the ceiling. "Well, I have met two of the bearers here already. Sparkle, who I knew as a student back in Canterlot, and Pinkie Pie, who works at Sugarcube Corner. Wouldn't be too much of a stretch to assume the other four live here as well. It's all very strange. Secret, yet not secret at the same time. I think the event with Discord..."

"You cannot know anything," Intel slurred as he watched his scrawlings crawl up the walls and across the floor, "All knowledge is subjective. The cake is a lie."

"...is something nopony wants to remember."

Intel then thought about the second question. "I don't know. I might need some time to think about it."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

"Alright then." He smiled at intelligent as looked up at the clock and his eyes widened. He turned to you with worried look. "I thank you with all my heart Intelligent, you have been a delight!” He said with a rushed almost rehearsed tone, “But the church only lets in a certain amount of homeless ponies each night and if want to ensure your spot you simple must be there a hour or so early." Stormy would of loved to talk on, but a warm bed was very important thing.

"Intelligent, let me know the day you are speaking to Shala. I am normally a the soda shop or waiting in line for a bed. So around this time right now I normally am in line." Stormy didn't even wait for a reply as he ran out the hospital. Stormy arrived in line just in time with a grin.
To pass the time he thought about his conversion he had with intelligent, especially the last part about Discord.

"I wonder......hrmm....nah." He dismissed the thought as he stood in line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick in the heart? or the head?   Sick in the heart? or the head? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick in the heart? or the head?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2