My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Closed ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 4:53 pm

--Redacted--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm

~~~OC: Suspicious Package~~~

Suspicious Package folded in his wings as he flew through a third story window of the building that he was in, rebounding off of the wall of an adjacent building and landing on the ground about 12 feet below. Once there, the Pegasus completely stopped moving for a second, listening for any sounds that might emanate from inside the building. After a few seconds of listening, the stallion was cotent with the silence that dominated the rooms within. Haha, lost 'em.

Package checked the contents of his saddle bags, smiling when he saw all of his newly gained equipment to be fully intact. He began to walk towards the exit of the wide alley that he had landed in, but stopped short when he heard another pony's voice.

"Who's there!? Show yourself!"

Package looked around quickly, but couldn't find the owner of the voice. Sticking his head around the corner of the alley, though, he was able to find who had shouted a moment ago: a small Earth Pony filly, looking quite aggressive. The Pegasus stepped out of the alley and waved to the little pony with a smile.

"Hello there!"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:52 pm

--Redacted--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:16 pm

Package watched as the filly observed him suspiciously, barely moving at all as she did so. It wasn't as if he had expected anything else, really. Friendliness was a very hard thing to come across in the slums of Manehattan.

"Who are you?"

"Ah, now that is a great question!" The Pegasus made a large show of bowing deeply to the child. "I am called Suspicious Package, the one and only, at your service!" That's one good thing about the slums: I never have to lie about who I am. "Though you may call me simply Package, or Rex. And what might your name be?"
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:20 pm

--Redacted--

Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:41 pm

"Interesting name. Though it doesn't make me question you any less."

"And I wouldn't expect anything else."

The filly then attempted to look tall, most likely to try and intimidate Package a bit more. "I am Brave Heart."

Package nodded. "I see. A great name. Really does a great job of countering mine."
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

--Redacted--

Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:55 pm

"And what are you doing in this part of town, exactly?"

"Well, I," The Pegasus approached the child at a slow rate as he said this, trying to get closer so he wouldn't have to talk so loud while hoping that he didn't look too threatening to the filly. "-am here to take advantage of a business opportunity that has presented itself in this area." Vague, but all true. "And what might you be doing here, Brave?"
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:20 am

--Redacted--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:35 am

"I live here. Have since I was a baby."

"Well, that's a shame. Can't say it's not too uncommon in these parts, though." He grinned slightly as he observed the mare's current stance. Probably ready to try and kill me at any second if she has to. Smart filly. "You're not one to trust quickly, are you?
Back to top Go down
Wish Dancer

Wish Dancer

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 am

--Redacted--

Last edited by Wish Dancer on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:46 am

"Someone seems nice, so you trust them. Then they turn around and use that trust to their own advantage."

Package thought about that statement for a second, and then nodded. "I suppose I can't argue with that. You're a smart filly, you know that?" The Pegasus, for the first time, took in what the filly had to say, along with her physical state, and decided that some help might be greatly appreciated by the child. "Speaking of which..." He reached back and grabbed a small bag of bits with his mouth, flinging it towards the filly and causing the bag to land on the ground about a foot away from her. "Happy birthday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ Closed ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Closed ]   [ Closed ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Closed ]
Page 1 of 1