My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Bow

Black Bow

Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there Empty
PostSubject: Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there   Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:08 am

Hello I am Black Bow, a amatuer fashion designer, I am originally from Canterlot but I moved to Ponyville to start on my own Fashion line . But I can't do it alone so asked Rarity if she could mentor me into her ways of fashion. I have to been known to get a lot of stallions from my looks but it's not the most important thing to me. I love to show and share my skills with other people that can enjoy them as much as I do, so fashion is apart of thet. Hope I get to befirend you sometime.

Hello I am Floridia or aka Heather. This is my new account I am originally Florida on here. Which most of you may not know me. I have you youtube account called the Theforeverwarriorcat. Right now I am planning to hold a casting call specfically for My Little Pony. So of your interested here's my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Theforeverwarriorcat?feature=mhee

I am a voice actor, animator, writer, and artist. I love to draw, write, and voice act, but most importantly animate, but that's not all. I am also a pegasister and a huge Applejack fan! I also love marching band:)
Back to top Go down
Black Bow

Black Bow

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there   Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:25 am

uh hi
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there   Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 am

You need to first create a pony chart in Pony creations which then needs to be approved by an admin before you can RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there   Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uh, hi...I'm new anypony out there
Page 1 of 1