My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When Anypony Needs A Book....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiara

Kiara

When Anypony Needs A Book.... Empty
PostSubject: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 am

Eryx flew to the library, skidding and landing on his back in front of the door. He quickly regained himself, and jiggled the door-handle. No luck. He frowned, and nudged the door. "Come on!" He huffed, and kicked the door open, grumbling as he walked inside, just as rain pelted down, soaking him. "COME ON!!" He cried out, suddenly very angry, and walked into the library, shaking the water off. "Now.. Let's see... I need a certain book.. Equestria: A History..[i] I think that's it.." He trotted over to the shelves, looking at the books. "Wow.."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:00 am

(Before you arrived) He pushed open the door to the small library with a grin as he looked around. The place smelled like clean house, nothing like the old musty slant smell a library normally has. He trotted in to see the librarian wasn't in. "Must be off doing something, perhaps saving a book found drowning or whatever librarians do nowadays." He walked, running his hoof along the spines of the books. Stormy loved to read, but he was a book worm of any sort. He really just liked fantasy books, not that he would give a history book a go or something interesting like magic lore.

Each book was clean and organized, which isn't surprising given the place was small and easy to take care of. He wondered if there was a pony that had read ever single book in this place. There had had to be, Stormy knew it by the lines showing the books had been opened many times were clearly there. He stopped on blue leather bound book. It was smaller compared to the books next to it. It was labeled: Ponyville. He knocked it down and held it in his mouth as he walked along. He needed a bit more then just this, or maybe that secret library had spoiled him rotten when it came to books?

From the look of the place, it didn't seem like you sat in there and read, so he just wrote a note then walked out with the blue book and few others he grabbed in the hurry out, but he turned to face to see a pony walk through the front door of the place. He grins with a twinlke in his eyes as he said in a whimsical tone, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:06 am

"Hello." Eryx said, after shaking the water off of him, and flipping his hair out of his eyes. "Do you work here?" He asked, an angry undertone in his voice, as he jumped when thunder boomed outside. "SON OF CELESTIA!" He cursed, and flew into the air, panting, his eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:33 pm

Gloom flew to the door and slowly pushed it open. As he saw the other ponies, he said "Oh, um, hello..." in a quiet, shy way. "Hmmm, what should I read?" Gloom said quietly to himself as he was looking through the books.
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Eryx had since then calmed down, but remained in the air, flying around the top-most shelves. "Anypony know where Equestria: A History[u] might be?" He asked, frowning as he moved aside book after book, swishing his tail. He then spotted Gloom, and smiled. "Hello." He called down to the other colt.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:04 am

Stormy watched as the colt breezes by with a almost surging fashion to the books on display. He said a hello so more then likely he was a friendly soul. He did have a shy look to him though, which suited a library just fine. Stormy was loud and noisy, the ban of librarians everywhere. The other colt said only hello, but there was something about him. He flew strangely and his mannerism were a tad.... different somehow. Stormy was planning to just leave till he heard the colt whisper about wondering what book to read. In a booming jolly voice he said, "I would look up Pursuit Of Harmony. Very good book in my opinion." He grins at the colt as he spoke, trying his upmost to appear friendly.

He looks up the the one flying about the place with the same grin spread across his face. "Equestria: A History? I think the book you seek is one I currently have checked out."
Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:21 am

Eryx looked at Stormy, and flew down to him, blinking his wide, black-ish gray eyes, blushing. "You have it checked out? Hmm.. Maybe we could read it together?" He blushed even more, and raised a hoof to brush his mane out of his eyes. "I mean.. If.. If you wanted." Sometimes, Eryx really hated the fact that he was a gay pony, but othertimes, it did come in handy. He found himself trailing off into thought.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

Gloom stopped and looked at Stormy to listen to his suggestion. "Pursuit of Harmony?" he questioned, " - alright, thanks! - Uhh, what's your name?" he asked Stormy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:09 am

He looked to the other colt who was acting very strange, but Stormy didn't mind such things. Strange often a very good thing. "Yes, I suppose we could read it together if you would like to. Sounds like it would be fun." He grinned as he pulled out the book.

He looked to Gloom with a grin as he extended a hoof to the colt. "My name is Stormy Hugeheart. It' s a pleasure to meet you, would like to listen to me read about Equestria history with this colt here?" He points to the colt who was playing with his hair.

Back to top Go down
Kiara

Kiara

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:08 am

Eryx blushed, and did a loop-the-loop out of happiness, only to hit his head on the celeing. He giggled, and flew down to Stormy and Gloom.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:51 pm

"Oh i would love to! By the way my names Gloom, its a pleasure to meet you too." he said. Gloom was happy to meet someone with such a friendly attitude, as Shala was his first friend in Ponyville, which was about the complete opposite. Gloom then happily trotted over to Eryx and extended a hoof. "And what might your name be?" He said as he held his hoof out, waiting for it to be shook.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:51 pm

Stormy pulled out the book with a smile as the two introduced there self's. He sat on the ground, briefly flipping through the pages to see where to start the story and waited for them to sit down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Anypony Needs A Book....   When Anypony Needs A Book.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Anypony Needs A Book....
Page 1 of 1