My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk through Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

A walk through Town Empty
PostSubject: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:25 pm

Sabershine walks through the town, looking at the booths that lined the streets. "I always loved it here," she says to herself, a smile on her face. Stopping at one of the booths, she buys an apple and bites into it. "Love apples," she mutters to herself as she eats the apple. As she finishes the apple, Saber continues her walk down the road, wondering if anything interesting would happen today.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Rozencratz slowly walked down the market, the large variety of booths selling their wares to anypony who has the bits. Rozencratz scanned the booths, his keen predator eyes scanning the items for sale. He slowly walked up to a booth, and checked his shopping list. "All right, I need some apples. These ponies love their apple liquor." the griffon said quietly to himself. He stared intently at the shop keeper, his golden yellow eyes piercing into his soul. "Five apples please." He said in his heavy northern accent, putting some bits down on the booth. He grabbed his apples and left, accidentally bumping into a unicorn mare. "Excuse me miss." he said, looking at her. "I need to watch where I am going." He said and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 pm

Grunting slightly, Sabershine takes a few steps back, rubbing her head with her hoof slightly. "Oh no please, I should have been watching were I was going," she replies, a smile on her face. Looking at the griffon, she noticed that he seemed to be from the north. Upon closer look, she noticed all the apples the griffon had on his person. "Whatcha ya'll gonna do with them apples." she asks, tilting her head to the side, her hat tilting to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Rozencratz smiled. "Well, I run the tavern up the road there. The ponies in this town really love their apples, especially in their drinks." He said. While he talked, he quickly sized up the pony. She was a unicorn, so she had magic, and she was pretty good looking too. "If you want, you can come with me. I'll get you a drink, on the house." He said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:02 pm

Sabershine smiles slightly and nods, "Sounds nice," she replies, blowing some of her bangs out of her face that had fell when the two collided. "I love to apple drinks," she says, looking at the griffon. "Oh were are my manners, name's Sabershine, but you can call me Saber," she says, holding out her hoof to the griffon with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 pm

Rozencratz grasped Saber's hoof with his claw. "Well, I am very pleased to meet you Sabershine. My name is Rozencratz." He said, shaking her hoof. He began walking towards his tavern, which was not very far away, motioning Saber to follow him. "Have you ever been to my tavern. I'm pretty sure I would have remembered a pretty face like yours." He said, flattering the unicorn. He pushed the doors open and walked in. It was quiet, with almost no pony in the tavern. the tables were all clean and nicely organized, while the old player piano sitting in the back corner, gathering dust. He walked up to the bar and dropped the apples on it. A large Earth pony was working behind the bar. Rozen barked some orders at the pony in his native tongue, and the pony walked off into the back. "So, what kind of drink can I interest you in?" He asked Saber.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Saber smiles as the griffon shakes her hoof, then follows him into the tavern. "I've mainly just walked by it," she replies, looking around the tavern, and one thing that catches her eye is the piano in the corner. "This place is nice, I should make it a habit to come in here more," she says, watching the griffon place the apples on the counter, and she turns back to him. "What would you recommend?" she asks, taking a seat next to the bar. "Does no one play the piano anymore?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:33 pm

Rozen smiled some more. "Well, I would like it if you dropped by more. I need a friendly face to see more often." He pulled out a glass. "Well, the most popular drinks is a nice little local brew.It goes by a different name, depending who you talk to, but it is very popular in these parts." He said, and began to mix one up. He grabbed the liquids off the shelf behind him with frightening speed and accuracy. He mixed them all together in the glass before grabbing a large knife from behind the bar and slicing one of the apples in with greg speed and precision. He placed a slice of the apple on the edge of the glass and pushed it towards Saber.

He then turned his head. "The piano? Eh, it never really was played. I hope to hire a player one day to liven up the place, but for now, it just gathers dust." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:40 pm

Saber smiles and laughs at the griffon's comment. Catching the glass, she takes a drink and her smile widens. "Wow, this is really good," she says, taking another drink of the mixture Rozen gave her. "You're really good at what you do, I wish I could do something like that."

Turning back to the piano, she sighs. "It's sad that it's never really played, it's a very nice instrument. I could play it for you if you want," she says, turning back to Rozen with a smile. "I learned how to play from my father when I still lived in Ponyville." she explains, looking at the griffon.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Rozen smiled. "Why thank you, I take pride in doing a good job. If its worth doing, its worth doing well." He said, putting the knife away. "And I'm pretty sure you are great at whatever you do. " He said.

Rozencratz turned and looked at the piano. "Well, if you don't mind playing it. I'm sure we would all enjoy it." He said, winking. "Maybe I'll even hire you on as my piano player. Hopefully it still has some life in it." He said.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Saber nods slightly, taking another drink. "Thanks, I still feel like yours is better than mine, but I wouldn't change mine for the world." she says with a smile, looking at the griffon, and finishes her drink.

Rising from her seat, Sabershine walks over to the piano and presses one of the keys. A rich sound comes from the elegant instrument. "It still seems to have plenty of life in it," she says, sitting on the bench and playing a short tune on the piano. "Yeah, it sounds perfect."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Rozen put away Saber's glass and walked over to the piano. "Well, I'm sure whatever you do is great." He said. He then pulled up a bar stool and sat next to the piano, waiting for some music. "Ya, I guess it has life. It has barely ever been played." He said, and chuckled for a bit. He told the truth earlier. He definrtly would not mind having her around more, and would like an actual player for the piano.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Saber smiles and plays a longer tune on the piano. "I always loved playing the piano, but since moving here I haven't had the money to buy a new one," she explains looking over at Rozen as she continues to play the piano. "Piano's will hold tune even if they haven't been played for awhile," she says looking back to the piano as she finishes up the song she was playing.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Rozencratz applauded. "Well, if you want to play a piano, feel free to stop by whenever you want. It's not like there is a line up to play. Plus, maybe some music will bring in more customers." He said. Rozen then stood up and walked back to the bar. He grabbed himself a glass and mixed himself a drink. He chugged it down and gently placed the glass back down on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:30 pm

Saber smiles at the griffon, "Thanks Rozen," she replies, walking back over to the bar and taking a seat. "Looks like I'll be coming here more often," she says with a smile. Looking around at the bar again, she thinks to herself. 'Looks like I've got another place in Appleloosa I can come to,' Smiling to herself, Saber looks over to Rozen, then back to the piano with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:32 pm

Rozen grabbed a rag and began to absentmindedly wipe the bar. "Well, I would love it if you came by often. Not all the faces I see here are very friendly. Good thing most ponies don't want to mess with a big griffon like myself." He said and chuckled. Rozencratz looked at Saber, his wiping slowing down. "So tell me about yourself. What do ou do in this town?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Saber smiles at the griffon, "I don't see why, you're pretty nice," she says, looking at the griffon. "Not really much to tell. I grew up as a city pony, but I'm a country pony at heart." she explains, watching the griffon clean the counter. "I moved here after I finished school, knowing that I would be more at home here than in Ponyville. Turns out I was right," she says, a smile on her face, as she flips her hat up slightly. "Mom always said I would be more at home in a country town."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Rozen nodded. "Well, you definitely look like a country pony." He said, giving her a once over."You have that rugged, country look. A natural beauty, if you will." He said. "Myself, I have never lived in a city. Always in small town. Surviving off of the sweat of my brow. Running the tavern here is a lot of work, but it is the least amount of work I've ever had to do." He said. Rozen grabbed another rag and began to wipe the two glasses that were used.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Saber smiles, "I've heard that from a lot of people," she replies, flicking her hat again with her hoof. "I've been working in the apple farms to earn some money," she says, a smile on her face. "I love working in the fields, makes me feel a little more useful."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Rozen nodded. "I know what you mean. I could not do any job unless I felt as if I was useful." He said. He shuddered slightly, unnoticeably as he remembered his past life. He shook his head and put the glasses back onto their rack. "I may have to visit you on the apple farms sometimes. They seem like a nice, peaceful place."
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:59 pm

Saber smiles, "I'd like that Rozen," she says, rising to her hooves, walking around the tavern, taking in the look. "So what about you?" she asks. "Why don't you tell me a little about yourself," she says, turning back to look at the griffon, before looking around the tavern again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 am

Rozencratz continued to wipe the counter, something he did when he needed to do something. "In case you can't tell by my accent, I'm from up north. Far north, outside Equestria. I was the oldest of 6 children, and my mother and father had to work very hard to provide for us, while I stayed home to look after my brothers and sisters. Once I was old enough, I went out to work and help provide. Now, my siblings and parents provide for themselves, and I moved to Equestria and opened up my tavern. A pretty uneventful life." He said, not mentioning exactly what he did to support his family.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:10 am

Saber looks at the griffon explained himself. "Wow, ya'll didn't have it easy did ya?" she asks, her accent showing itself again. Walking over to the griffon, she offers a smile. "Well no ya'll are doin' something you all enjoy doin," she says, tilting her head to the side, causing her hat to slide again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:13 am

Rozen nodded. "Ya we did not have it very easy. at least we had each other. I still remember my baby sister hanging from my neck as I busied myself with household chores." He said, and sighed. He then reached up with a claw and readjusted Saber's hat. "But yes. I enjoy my work here. After all, thats all that matters, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:17 am

Saber smiles and nods, as Rozen fixes her hat for her. "Yes, that is mainly what matters, is that ya'll are happy doin what you're doing," she explains. "At least, that's how it is for me," she says, laughing slightly. "And your sis sounds cute, I'm the only child to my parents."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through Town
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next