My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A walk through Town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A walk through Town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:23 am

Rozencratz chuckled. "I always wondered what it would have been like to be the only child. I new for a year, before my brother was born. Then it was all about taking care of my younger siblings." He said. He rubbed his right eye, the scar across it was itchy again. "Well, it seems like your life at least was comfortable. That's a good thing." He said. Now, they were the only two in the tavern, which Rozencratz did not mind.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am

Saber smiles, "Yes, but it did get very lonely," she says, seeing Rozen messing with a scar over his eye. "What happened there?" she asks, pointing to the scar on his face. Saber hoped she wasn't prying into something that wasn't her business, but she was curious, which was a bad habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:29 am

Rozencratz froze for a second. "Umm, an accident happened while I was working, still up north. Its not bad, but it does get itchy from time to time." He said. Rozen but his two arms and the counter to prop his head up. "So, anything in particular that you want to do?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 am

Saber nods slightly, "Looks like it hurts," she says, walking closer to the bar and sits back down. "I'm not sure, whatcha wanna do?" she asks, blowing her bangs back out of her face again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:35 am

Rozencratz shook his head. "Nah, it doesn't hurt. It hurt when it happened though, but I'm a tough griffon." He said. Rozencratz had in his mind exactly what he would like to do, but thought it would be wise to keep it to himself. "Well, I can leave the tavern under the care of my chef if you want to go out somewhere. Its not like I am neglecting any customers." He said, gesturing to the empty tavern.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:40 am

Smiles and laughing slightly, SaberShine nods. "I'd be nice to get back outside, if you don't mind." she says, looking out the door. "I like to be out in the fresh air." Rising to her hooves, Saber heads towards the door, before turning back to Rozen. "Are ya'll comin?" she asks, tilting her head to the side with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:43 am

Rozencratz raised his claw. "Just one sec." He said. He turned his head to the back behind the bar and barked more orders in the foreign tongue. He then walked out from behind the bar and caught up with Saber. "Sorry, had to tell my chef he was in charge until I got back." He said. "So, where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:56 am

Saber shakes her head, "No trouble," she says, walking out the door, and back into the streets of Appleloosa. "I figured we could go look at the other booths in town, see if they have anything interesting," she says, looking over at the griffon. "That sound good?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:06 am

Rozencratz nodded. "Yes, that sounds great to me." He said. He patted his sides, his bags still hanging their from earlier, containing his bits in case something caught his attention. He walked outside with Saber and started to walk towards the booths.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 pm

As they walk through town, Saber looks at the booths around her. There were many interesting wares in the booths for sale, and it always made her day to walk around and look. Stopping at one booth, Saber sees a beautiful necklace. Wow, this is gorgeous,' she thinks to herself, messing with her hat. A habit of hers when she was thinking about something.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Smith Wesson trotted casually to the end of the alley between a couple of the Appleloosan buildings. The pony in a duster coat who he usually met was there, as always. Wesson took out from his waistcoat a bag of bits. In return, the pony produced a small brown package.

Bullets were hard to acquire in a country that banned most firearms, but the black market was always open if you knew where to look. Wesson trotted back out to the main street, tucking the package away into his coat.

When he looked up, he froze in surprise for a split second. Walking down the street towards him, accompanied by a dark blue mare was the griffon from the bar. It was too late to move out of the way so Smith Wesson simple stood still as they approached him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Rozencratz walked beside Saber, eyeing the stand they were in front of. "That looks like a pretty necklace." He said, pointing at the jewelry that Saber was eyeing. "It would look quite good on you." He said.

Rozencratz began to scan the adjacent booths from his position, when he noticed a familiar pony on the road. It was the pony from the tavern the other day. Rozencratz walked up to Smith. "Well, well, well." He said, "Look what we have here. Keeping out of trouble, I hope."
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Saber nods slightly, and taking a few bits out her bag, decides to buy the necklace. Placing them on the table, she puts the necklace in her bag, before turning back to the street. Hearing Rozen address someone, Saber looks up to see a stallion in front of them. Turning to Rozen she asks, "And who is this?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Wesson cast aside his initial worries when the mare spoke to him. He politely removed his stetson from his head before speaking.

"Smith Wesson. Pleased to meet ya ma'am," he introduced himself, before reapplying his headgear.

He looked back at the griffon and gave a slight smile, although he was always weary around their type. From the bar owner's tone of voice, Wesson hoped he didn't think him responsible for any of the trouble caused in the bar.

"Not that Ah know of. Ya know, Ah never got your name..."

Last edited by Fireseeker on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Rozencratz quickly examined the pony. From the way he acted, he seemed to be somewhat uncomfortable around him. The reason, Rozencratz could only guess why, but he assumed it was because of his intimidating gaze. Rozencratz watched as smith and Saber exchanged pleasantries before speaking.

"Yes, my name is Rozencratz." He said, offering a claw to shake. He stared intently at the pony's face, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:15 pm

Saber smiles at the stallion and removes her hat as well. "Name's Sabershine, but y'all can call me Saber," she says, putting her hat back on her head with a wink. "What brings y'all around here? Don't reckon Ah seen ya before." she says, tilting her head to the side, causing her hat to slide on her head. Turning to Rozen, she asks, "Y'all know him?"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:23 pm

"Ah live here," replied Wesson, chuckling slightly. "But Ah guess I tend to lead a quiet life."

Although it applied for how he liked to spend his alone time, he mind suddenly thought about how untrue that really was. What with bounty work, the occasional gun fight and who knows what else, his life was sometimes far from quiet.

When Saber asked Rozencratz about knowing him, Smith Wesson silently prayed the griffon would be smart enough not to start blabbing about bar fights and the such...
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Rozen reached up and re adjusted Saber's hat as it slid to the side. "We have met before. He has been to my bar once or twice. He likes to run with the tough crowd, don't ya?" Rozencratz asked, then began to laugh.

Rozen decided to not bring up the trouble at the tavern. He did not want to tarnish the pony's reputation. The griffon had no idea what had happened, so he could not put the blame on Smith.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:49 pm

Saber looks to Rozen, then back to the stallion Smith. "Well, he can run with ever Ah guess. It's his choice," she says, tilting her hat back where it needed to be. "Ah've been there once, and it wasn't purtty." she says, shuddering at the memory, and touching her head under the brim of her hat, where a scar laid hidden. "Ah would just be careful."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:57 pm

Wesson nodded to them both.

"Ah'm always careful. Some say Ah may even be paranoid or something like that, but Ah likes to think of it as being alert," he explained, before looking at Saber, "How 'bout you? Ah don't recall seeing you around these parts before..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm

Rozencratz stepped back, and let the two ponies converse. He was still slightly weary, not knowing what kind of weapon Smith may have had one him. The griffon did not have a weapon, but hos talons could be equally deadly. But he doubted he would need them. He was sure the two ponies would be polite.
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:18 pm

Saber smiles slightly, a motions towards the hills. "Ah live jus outside of Appleloosa," she replies turning back to Smith. "Ah come inta town every now and then, ta look at the shops, see if there's anythin new. When Ah came today, Ah ran into Rozen here," Saber explains, motioning towards the griffon. "Made a new friend in one day, that good enough for me."
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:49 am

"Better than makin' an enemy every day if ya ask me. That's something Ah try to avoid doing," joked Smith Wesson, chuckling a little.

He cast a glance towards Rozencratz, hoping he understood to subtext of what he'd just said. Wesson already had some griffon enemies and he didn't need anymore.
Turning his attention back to the Sabershine, he felt a question nagging at his brain.

"Joking aside Miss Saber, you should think to come visit town more often. The folk here in Appleloosa are friendly enough, so long as ya don't cause no trouble. Although, pardon me for askin' but whatsa unicorn like yourself doin' in an earth pony town?"
Back to top Go down
Ebonywing

Ebonywing

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Saber smiles and laughs slightly at the question. "Ah never did fit in well in any other city I was in," she explains, covering her mouth with her hoof to try and hide her laughter. "So Ah decided to come to one of the small towns here in the country." Looking at Smith, she smiles. "It's not the first time Ah've been asked that question, and I doubt it will be the last," she jokes with a smile. "Ah prefer a quiet small town, to a bigger one any day, so Appleloosa is the perfect place for a country unicorn like me."

In her mind, Saber hoped she was answering the questions the stallion was asking her well enough to avoid many questions. She did enjoy the quiet life, but in actuality, the young mare had made some enemies in larger towns, for speaking her mind at the wrong time, and around the wrong ponies.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:47 pm

Smith Wesson nodded his agreement to Sabershine.

"Can't say Ah've ever been fond of the city life neither," he admitted, "A much prefer grabbing my tent, walking outta town for a week and camping out under the stars than stay in one of them swanky five star hotels."

Looking up at the clock tower, Wesson looked over Rozencratz and Saber before asking, "So, what you two been doin' together then? Browsin' the market?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A walk through Town   A walk through Town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A walk through Town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next