My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assuming alignment.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Assuming alignment. Empty
PostSubject: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 am

Hello everyone! I had thought at first that I would have the ponies lining up to take on a bad colt, but to seems I haven't pitched poor Martingale very well. T.T

He is a very nasty sort of bad guy. In fact he has already done very nasty amount of damage to the fair city of Clouddales and has no thought of stopping there. I'm making this post to ask if there would be anyone that might want to take a whack at stopping him. Let's say your character is a Detective of sorts and could prove his crimes. Perhaps your more to draw a sword and take law into your own hooves. Maybe you could try making him change his ways? Who knows?

Basically I'm asking someone to stop Martingale and if they be interested a storyarc about doing.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:26 am

Well I think I would be able to, with another character that is. Maybe use the other pony I have on storage. Though originally I wanted him to be somewhat torn between good and evil...

Anyway, if you're interested, I'll start making a character sheet for him. Could be a good start.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:32 am

I could have Martingale tempt the colt to a darker road. That might be fun. XD

Also the more the merry everypony! I perfectly fine with more people wanting to join in.
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 10:41 am

Awesome! I'll start creating him tomorrow after school. You won't be disappointed (Hopefully...)

A good slice of confusion for an already confused pony, sounds fun! For future references, how far does violence get to go before it crosses the line for this site?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 11:04 am

Well. Manehatten is pretty grimdark, but Ponyville and cloudsdale seem to have a some breathing room in them as well. Just RP within good taste. Subtle grimdark I guess it the best I could use to explain. XD
Back to top Go down
Quillon

Quillon

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Dunno who he is, but if there is justice that needs to be served, I will deliver!
Back to top Go down
Digital Changeling

Digital Changeling

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 am

Well I'm set, where do we start? :D
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 5:30 am

Give me a few days to figure everything out and I'll throw a thread up for you both.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 12:42 pm

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1167-absolutist

Posting order: Martingale, Digital Ghost and Quillon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assuming alignment.   Assuming alignment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assuming alignment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: