My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mriia

Mriia

Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights))   Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 4:11 am

"I wouldn't Jinx it Intel Darling." Night shook her head and opened the door to the Tavern. "From my experience this town has proven that if anything, it will always get worse." Frowning she looked down the street. Glad to see that Shala and Icarus had only gotten a short distance away.

"Though we are in Luck, they didn't get far." Night Held the door open for Intel Smiling sadly. "I know you want to go home, and you want to help Shala, there is nothing wrong with that." Looking back down the street at Shala and Icarus she continued in a hushed voice. "He hurts, and deep down he knows its selfish, but he doesn't want to lose you, your like family to him, we are all family, as dysfunctional as we are. We just need to help him understand that distance will not break that."

It was funny, the last time she refereed to a band of ponies like this as family it was when she Fall and Shine formed the gang. Back when they were hardly older then foals. Well, Fall already proved what Family meant to him.

But this felt different, these ponies meant more to her.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights))   Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 3:19 am

Intel stared at the scene dispassionately. He didn't want to hate. Never want to hate. Hate only leads to mistakes, and nothing else. If Intel had the ability, he would never hate anything ever. No pony, nothing deserved to be hated. It was just so easy to hate. Far too easy.

He took a deep breath, and looked at the rain, feeling the myriad patterns fall upon him. Ponies, ponies were complex mechanisms, intricate puzzles, and sometimes it was far too easy to forget that they were worth trying to understand for all that effort.

Thank Celestia it was raining. Any tears would be obscured.
Back to top Go down

Goodbye, farewell, adieu. (Intel, Iccy, Shala, Mriia(cause there are heaps of Nights))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2