My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Brocastle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quillon

Quillon

The Brocastle Empty
PostSubject: The Brocastle   The Brocastle I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 am

If you have stumbled onto this, you are either someone without a clue who PewDiePie is, or you are part of the bro army. If you are part of the bro army, you will have a clue what's going on. If you are not, you may want to read this.
Linky Linky
This RP is free for anypony to join, though too many people would cause it to break down.
The general premise of this RP is you and your companions have received a note from somepony known only as Felix, asking you to seek out a castle and rescue somepony named Stephano. Having been given directions to said castle, and promised a handsome reward, you stand before it's oaken doors in the foggy night, the wind howling past your ears.

Quillon turns around to examine his companion(s). He has no idea why he's going to all this trouble for somepony he's never even met. There could be horrible creatures within this castle, ready to rip them to pieces. Then again, a handsome reward... and he would be getting his name out there... "All right everypony! Are we ready to enter this castle?"
Back to top Go down

The Brocastle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: