My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change of Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dopple-Ganger

Dopple-Ganger

Change of Heart Empty
PostSubject: Change of Heart   Change of Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:50 pm

The rumors have been going around for days, the ponies of Ponyville would not stop talking about it. This news even reached Canterlot. The news was that a Changeling had built a small cabin in the Everfree Forest. No pony has seen a Changeling since the wedding and what was seen from there kind was no good. All anypony knew was that they were dangerous monsters. It was because of this that he has not gotten any visitors since he arrived...

"well I guess it makes sense...." sighed Dopple-Ganger

He heard that all new ponies got a party when they moved into the area. Ironic that it was the pony that blasted him with that Confetti-Cannon at the wedding. He chuckled at the thought. Although, he wasn't a pony was he? He was a monster and thats all anypony will ever see him as. He did not require friends he only wanted to start over again......
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

Change of Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart   Change of Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:01 am

1. Changelings are not allowed.

2. Please post an app for approval in the new pony section before posting in the RP sections of the forums.
Back to top Go down
Dopple-Ganger

Dopple-Ganger

Change of Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart   Change of Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:29 am

srry im new and I thought NPC's are allowed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Change of Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Change of Heart   Change of Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change of Heart
Page 1 of 1