My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

Free at Last! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 7:08 pm

Shadow smiled grateful that she took some of his burden off his shoulders, thus making it easier on him to move as they approached the hotel that he stayed at, he had set up a deal with the owner to get his bits sent to this place unless told otherwise, he winked back to Star and opened the door for her, then asked her to wait while he spoke of the arrangements otherwise to have the bits sent to Star Sapphire's address now, and then he led her upstairs to help him gather his things, it was just a few things that he kept in a special satchel case that was made special for his injuries, and then gathered them up and placed the satchel on his back then told her that they was ready to go. "All done my love, now we can go enjoy ourselves at the ice-cream palor...so lead the way this time love."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:07 am

Star smiled, just realizing that she blushed slightly every time Shadow called her 'love.' She nodded, "Ok, just follow me. It isn't to far from here." She said, and began to walk down the street. Their wonderful time was still somewhat on her mind, and she smiled and hummed as she walked. Star even noticed a few familiar faces, who gave her a couple odd looks, probably disapproving or confused by her company. Star ignored these looks, too content that she was finally with some pony she loved and who loved her back. Soon, they arrived at the ice cream parlour. Star Sapphire opened the door and gestured to Shadow. "After you, my sweet."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 10:27 pm

((damn where has the time gone o.O..here i thought i already updated this))

Shadow nodded as he walked with her toward the ice cream parlour, he saw and heard her smiling and humming as they kept walking glad that he brought her some happiness even if it was not as much as he would like for one lovely pony such as herself, but it would not bother him now, as he was no longer alone. He then looked at the parlour and decided on a flavor combination, that was basically called the cookie jar and then looked to Star to sse what she would decide on.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:15 am

Star looked at the menu, wondering what to get. Her sweet tooth and love of chocolate won her over, and she ordered a large chocolate sundae. They got their ice cream and Star led them over to a table on the store's balcony, basking in the sunlight. "Mmm, sweet ice cream, warm sun, and a handsome stallion. Can it get any better?" She asked, before looking at Shadow and giggling.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:52 am

Shadow followed her after they got their orders to the table outside, he smiled over to her as they started eating, he was enjoying his ice cream and then looked up at her hearing her speak and then started to blush at being called handsome, then he started to answer her question after he took another bite of his ice cream. "I don't know...yummy ice cream..a gorgeous sunny day, and the most beautiful filly I ever met..hmm nope I guess not." He said smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:45 am

Star smiled and blushed. She began to eat her ice cream, enjoying the rich burst of chocolate flavour. "Oh my, I love chocolate." she said, leaning her head back. She then looked right at Shadow. "Almost as much as I love you." she said, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:22 pm

Shadow smirked as he down another spoonful of his ice cream while watching his love Star swoon over her chocolate ice cream, then heard her comment as it made him chuckle as he was already blushing under his black fur. "And I love you even more Star."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:02 pm

Star Sapphire blushed and continued to eat her ice cream. "Do you think we are too lovey dovey? Especially since our relationship just started? Then again, after what we did in bed, I guess anything goes." She said, polishing off her ice cream. Although she was usually reserved and polite when eating, she couldn't control herself when it came to ice cream.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:30 pm

Shadow finished his ice-cream soon after she did as he then prepared to answer her question. "Us too lovey dovey? Never really thought that much about it, I never had a relationship till you, and I am loving every moment we are together Star." He told her as he helped her clean up and put the dishes away. "So where she go now?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 am

Star Sapphire pondered this question. "Well, we could go back to the house. We could read, or talk, or play a game, or take a nap, oh, and I've been meaning to organize my photo album." She said, her mouth a flurry of ideas and words. "But those are just ideas. We can do whatever you want."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Shadow chuckled as he watched her and listened and he just shrugged. "I am not picky, plus I have done all I needed for the day, so we can go home and be with one another, plus it can give me a chance to let my leg and wing rest."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 3:15 pm

Star smiled. "Alright, let's go home. It can give you a chance to rest" She said as she leaned in a kissed him. She smiled again then began to walk back to the house.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 1:32 am

Shadow smiled softly and kissed her back as he started to follow her home, taking his time to not get his left leg too worked up.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:22 am

Star Sapphire walked down the street towards her house, wiggling her flank a little as she walked. "Come on hon. I'll give you a 'treat' when we get back." She said winking.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 12:51 pm

Shadow blushed and followed her grinning as he was curious what exaactly she would do once they got back.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:17 pm

Star walked into the house and immediately flopped onto the couch. It was nice and cool inside, a stark contrast to the bright sunny day outside. She patted the spot next to her on the couch, inviting Shadow to come and sit next to her. "Do you want anything to eat or drink, love?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Shadow followed suit soon after she got in the house, he took his time as he made his way and sat on the couch next to her, as he enjoyed the cool feeling in there, compared to the heat of the sun on his dark hair that covered his body. He then leaned over after sitting on the couch and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek along with a light nibbling. "Only thing I desire now...is sitting before my eyes." He said giving her a sedecutive wink.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 9:46 pm

Star Sapphire giggled and winked back. "Well, I think my bed upstairs is a more comfortable place to 'talk'" She said, turning around and walking up the stairs, wiggling her flank all the way up.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Shadow chuckled as he rose and followed after her with a seductive voice. "Oh I couldn't agree more my love." Smiling at her as he enjoyed the view following after her all the way up as they took their time.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm

Star reached the bedroom and sat on her large pink bed. She let her mane flow down her neck as she lay on her back on the bed. She slightly propped herself up and patted the space next to her, beckoning her love to come and join her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6