My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free at Last!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Free at Last! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Star sapphire nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She said, gathering up the dishes. "You do what you have to do, I just have to ask you to stay out of the living room and my room. I do not want my patients to feel uncomfortable if you're in the room." She said, "No offence, dear." She said, planting a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Shadow Zephyr chuckled lightly and helped her with the dishes best he could then kissed her cheek in return and began to head back upstairs. "Don't worry about it hunni, I'll just rest upstairs and go over a few things for when we get ready." He then slowly took his time and went back to the room upstairs to let his leg and wing rest.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 12:21 am

Star Sapphire followed Shadow upstairs. She slipped into her bedroom, did her mane up in a bun and put on her reading glasses. "I'll be done soon enough." She said, kissing Shadow. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:21 pm

Shadow Zephyr kissed her back as he replied back to her, "I love you too." As she went back to deal with her patients, Shadow then went back inside and went to gather a few books and read them as he started to make a plan for the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:02 pm

(Lets do the Time Warp again XD)

Star Sapphire sighed as her last patient left. She pulled her mane out of its bun and let it run down her net and back. "Wow, what a patient." she muttered. Placing her reading glasses down, she walked upstairs. She kissed Shadow on the cheek. "All done sweetie. I'm just going to brush my mane, then we can go."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 2:40 pm

(sounds good to me XD)

Shadow smiled to Star as she kissed him and then he kissed her back before letting her go on back to prepare as Shadow went to the bathroom to fix his bandages while waiting on her so they could go back to town and take care of business."No hurry my love."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Star Sapphire finished up, adding a little makeup because, well you never know. She walked back out to Shadow. "whenever you are ready to go my love, we can leave." She said smiling. She noticed Shadow adjusting his bandages. "Do you need any help with that?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 10:27 pm

Shadow Zephyr looked up seeing his love dolled up and ready to go, making him lose concentration a bit and wince a little as he wrapped his wing a little tighter than needed, but it adjusted and the ones on his leg moved and showed where he had been bleeding at times from how severe the wounds was, and he tried to cover it and not let her see how bad it was and worry her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 1:07 pm

Star Sapphire saw the wounds, even through Shadow's attempts to cover it. She felt some tears well up in the corners of her eyes. She hugged Shadow. "I'm so sorry love. I feel so bad. And I was over there worrying about my mane while you were here in pain." She said, hugging him tighter. Then she got down and used her magic to bandage up his leg. "I am so so sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 5:08 pm

Shadow hugged her back as he felt bad from making her worry after seeing his wounds, "Star, calm down my love, I am always in some pain, but you make it easier to handle my dear....I told you how bad these wounds are...unless some miracle happens i may never be fully healed, I told you all this." He was not sure what to trully say to her as she helped bandaging up his leg; he leaned down and kissed her. "Besides you know you will always look beautiful to me." He told her as she finished helping redress his wounds.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 2:31 am

9Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have been busy with midterms.)

Star began to slowly calm down. "Yes, you are right, I realize this. I..I am sorry I overreacted. I just absolutely hate to see you in pain." she said as she finished bandaging him up. Star Sapphire blushed as her love complimented on her beauty. "Thank you. I know I always look beautiful to you. Still, I like to look presentable. We do live in Canterlot, you know." she said as she giggled a bit. She gave shadow a small hug. "I am ready to go when you are."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:48 am

(it's cool, things are busy here too)

Shadow was quiet as he let her fix his bandages, and let her speak so that she would calm down as he hated to see her like this, just as she did not like seeing him in so much pain from all the injuries he sustained. "I understand your feelings love, you dislike seeing my pain, just as I do not like seeing you in any pain of any kind." He then smiled and gently nuzzled her a bit as she replied back to his compliment. "I know you do like to do that since we live where we live...I wish I could do the same, but I can only do so much with all that has happened to me." He smiled a bit more as he hugged her back and gave her a soft kiss and nodded. "Then I suggest we get a move on...after you my dear."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:06 am

Star Sapphire blushed slightly when Shadow kissed her. She brushed her mane out of her face. "Alright, let us go." She said, beginning to walk down the stairs, wiggling her flank slightly as she walked. She opened her front door and stepped out into the street, allowing the sun to shine on her face. She took a large breath of fresh air, then looked behind her. "You coming honey?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Shadow followed her slowly as she started off, it took time for his bandages to adjust to let him walk easier, he then walked down the stairs using his right wing for balance till he adjusted to the pain of his bandaged wounds and finally got down the stairs with a bit of effort on his features, then finally joined her outside. "I'm coming love, just need a moment to let the pain cease so that I can walk easier...let's keep moving."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:05 am

Star Sapphire waited for her love to catch up with her. She gently nuzzled his neck. "Alrighty, you lead the way. If you need to stop or slow down, just let me know. Ok?" She said, not wanting Shadow to push himself. "How bout I treat you to some ice cream after this? Does that sound ok love?" She asked, having a sudden craving for sweet food.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:17 pm

Shadow nuzzled her back gently as he could while he finally got a bit better at walking once his left front leg stopped throbbing as much as he started walking with her toward the post office first as it would be the shorter walk compared to everywhere else they planned on stopping. "I will be fine, but if needed I'll let you know otherwise my love.......Hmm Ice cream sounds delightful."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Star Sapphire nodded. "Alright my love. It will be my treat, of course." She said smiling. "You lead the way, I'm sure you have everything planned out." She said.

(Gah! Sorry for the shortness)
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 10:13 pm

(Don't worry about it much it happens at times)

He started walking slowly and headed to the post office with her by his side, "That'll be fine my love,....well I have a plan for the most part, first will be the post office to change my address, next we can pick up my stuff from the room I was staying at, after I get my money from my benefits, then the last stop can be the pharmacy so that i can get my perscriptions and some remedies for the rest wrappings to help me move easier with the pain."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Star Sapphire nodded. "That sounds like a good plan." She said, walking besides Shadow. "If you need to rest, just tell me. I would rather take a long time than to push you too hard." Star Sapphire looked around, taking in the surroundings. So many ponies were out and about. She wondered what her friends would think of her, if they saw her walking with Shadow. Or what her father would think. She shuddered slightly at that last thought. Her father and her already had a pretty bad falling out, and she knew he would not approve of Shadow. She shook her head and continued walking, smiling at Shadow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:51 pm

((confounded net...thought this posted recently lol my bad Roz))

Shadow Zephyr nodded back to his love as they walked slowly and then soon reached the post office and went inside with Star..it took a few minutes as there was a few ponies ahead of them, but it was good timing to rest as his breathing was slightly labored already, but that was to be expected with his condition. After a short time it was his turn and it was fairly easy to get the change of address since he had the information ready before-hand so that all they had to do was get it finalized.

Once they was done he started to lead her out until his chest started to feel wierd and asked her to sit down with him while he was holding his chest as he felt it trying to tighten and it could be seen that his chest was throbbing from his heart pounding...but it was somewhat irregular at this moment as he took time to rest and make sure nothing was really wrong.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 am

Star Sapphire sat down, a look of worry instantly on her face. "Are..are you ok Shadow?" She asked, her mind instantly thinking of how to ferry her love to the hospital. She had been training her magic over the past couple of weeks to be able to lift him easier. "Do you need to go see her doctor? Or will you be ok?"

She placed a hoof on Shadow's shoulder. "I'll carry you if you need it." She said. "I just want you to be ok..."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 am

Shadow took deep breaths as he rested and smiled at her nuzzling her neck. "Calm down sweetie it's ok....I just needed a few minutes to rest...I'll tell you if it gets worse I promise...let's try for the pharmacy next...my medication should be ready now." He told her as he rested against her own heart for a moment to let his own settle down.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:49 pm

Star Sapphire began to slow her breathing. "Ok, Ok, I overreacted again. Sorry, I just want you to be happy." She said. Star smiled as Shadow pressed his head up against her chest. She placed one hoof on the other side of his head a began to stroke his mane. "Whenever you are ready sweetie, we can go, alright? Just don't push yourself."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 2:03 pm

Shadow Zephyr's own breathing began to calm down as her heartbeat and the stroking of his mane by her hoof relaxed him more than she would possibly realize. "It's alright my dear, I have never been happier than I am right now with you...don't worry so much, I will tell you if the pain gets real bad I promise." He then got up again and started to head out to the pharmacy to pick up his new and refill of his medications.

Luckily for the both of them, the hospital had sent a message ahead of time and the pharmacy recieved the order for his medications so that they would be ready this afternoon when he arrived...he then asked for assistance with his medications so that they could be applied right, and the amount of what was needed so that Star would know....once they was finished and the meds had time to kick in, they left the pharmacy and headed to get his possesions and his money. "The next place we are headed we can get two things done at once, then we can head to the Ice-cream palor which will be close-by when we get done at the hotel." He told her as they keep walking.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 3:49 am

Star Sapphire nodded. "That sounds like a good plan. I'll carry your stuff for you of course. And pay for the ice cream." She said, smiling at Shadow. "Anything for you love." She said, and smiled. Star brushed her mane out of her face, like she did often. "I really need to get it cut." she thought, "Especially now since I'm trying to impress more than just my patients." she then looked at Shadow and winked.

They soon arrived at the hotel. "I don't know where you have to go sweetie, you have to lead the way." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free at Last!   Free at Last! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free at Last!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next