My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character - Fireseeker

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Character - Fireseeker Empty
PostSubject: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 9:13 am

RETIRED

Fireseeker
Spoiler:
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Red and orange striped
Tail: Red and orange striped
Eyes: Deep blue
Body: Blue
Cutie Mark: Movie Camera
Spoiler:

Personality: Although he may seem reserved or even shy at first, Fireseeker is a friendly pony who generally takes most things in his stride. He mostly remains calm and collected with good humour but sometimes loses his temper. Fireseeker likes a challenge and doesn't like to back down or lose easily. It is possible that he could come off as irritable at times but overall offers care and support when needed most.
Fireseeker believes strongly in being individual, not conforming to what others expect simply because they expect it. He was never one to be too interested in sports, preferring books, comics, technology, and of course, films.

Likes: Flying, filming, movies, cameras, being involved in his work, music, reading, relaxing down time, brainstorming ideas, new experiences, adventures.

Dislikes: Deep water, swimming, failing/losing, equipment malfunctions, distractions.

History: Growing up in Manehatten, Fireseeker had his share of experiences during his foalhood. His parents were kind and supportive of him, and often took him on holidays to places around Equestria. Fireseeker started to take photographs and later shoot film with an old film camera his father brought at a yard sale.
He didn't fit in with the majority of children at school, only with the more nerdy clique. This never bother Fireseeker as he always enjoyed being himself and was never one to act differently for the sake of pleasing others. An unfortunate accident as a foal involving bullies at the local swimming pool lead Fireseeker to develop a phobia of drowning. As a result, he never learnt to swim and is petrified of deep water.
After school, Fireseeker often went to the cinema with his friends or on his own. He loved watching films over and over again, noting every detail. He spent plenty of time in his school library reading about films, how they were made and the ponies in front and behind the cameras. It wasn't until his late teenage years that Fireseeker finally realised his love for film could be his career. Excited by the idea, he made a short film with his friends using the old camera his father had given him as a young colt. He earned his cutie mark when he watched the completed film with his friends.
As he grew older, Fireseeker would search for work making films wherever he could. At a younger age, most of this work was either voluntary or low paid, but he was determined to make it work. Shortly after becoming an adult, Fireseeker left home to go wherever he could get film work. He travelled in many places all over Equestria. He eventually brought a small cottage in Ponyville to base himself and try to make a big impact on the industry he loves.

Example RP segment: Example 3
Fireseeker glanced upwards, rain pelting his face, as a crack of thunder echoed above him. He shuddered at the cold water soaking his mane and coat. It wasn't the first time he had trudged through bad weather and it certainly wouldn't be the last.

Brushing his sticking hair away from his eye, Fireseeker noticed a glimmering light ahead. With the prospect of shelter, he set off at a gallop towards the beckoning sight.

As it turned out, luck was on his side. The light was part of a tavern; an old and cosy building packed with ponies. Escaping the pouring rain, Fireseeker stepped inside to be welcomed by pleasant warmth. Shaking himself a little, he trotted over to the bar, offering smiles to everypony he passed.

Fireseeker silently took a seat on one of the stools and placed a couple of bits on the bar.
"Cider, please."

(Updated 28/04/14 - change from writer to film/camera pony)

Last edited by Fireseeker on Sun May 17, 2015 7:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:09 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 pm

(Updated 28/04/14 - change from writer to film/camera pony)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:40 pm

Approved again.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:42 pm

Much obliged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character - Fireseeker   Character - Fireseeker I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character - Fireseeker
Page 1 of 1