My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small-Town Colt in the Big City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

"We're nearly there!" Special Delivery shouted as they approached the lighter and safer part of the city. He took a peak over his shoulder to see, that some of the chasers were already pulling out from the chase, as there was no point to continue. That was good, otherwise Spec would have wondered about their persistence.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:02 pm

Tinker grunted and gave it his hundred-and-ten-percent, galloping for dear life on the final stretch. The more persistent gangers were still hot on his hooves, likely hoping to at least catch HIM, since he was burdened down with that cart. Thankfully, he managed to stay ahead of them as he burst out into the open, still running as the gangers peeled off. He spun, skidding to a halt as he did, both he and his cart darn near tipping over.

Once he was stopped, Tinker collapsed, panting for breath.

"Hoo! Dang... thought Ah was... about done for... fer a minute there. Jus'... jus' gimme a minute... t' catch muh breath." panted the worn-out handypony, his coat slightly damp with sweat.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:43 am

As running was part of his job, Special Delivery was not half as exhausted as Tinker, when they finally got to the safe place, where the thugs did not follow. Sure, he was sweaty, sure he was achy, but he did not pant - except for the few deep breaths he had to take. To be quite honest, short and fast dashes were not his forté.

"Hot diggity, I thought we were gonners, for sure." he breathed out, looking back into the alleyway. "Some ponies around Ponyville are afraid of some forest. Dunno if this is worse..."
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:05 pm

Tinker chuckled tiredly as he got up, grinning, "Yeah, Ah think Ah heard o' that. Th' Everfree or somethin'. But Ah think yer right. At leas' th' monsters in th' forest would gobble ya up quick, an' that's it. These jokers'll keep comin' back fer more."

He then smiled and said, "So Ah think we owe each other drinks. Do ya know of any good waterin' holes 'round these parts? Ah'm a bit turned around jus' now. Fleein' fer yer life'll do that to ya, after all."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 9:39 am

"Geewiz, I don't know these parts too well." Special Delivery admitted, eyeing the nice and bright boulevard up and down. "Weird how this kind of place can be next to that ... part..."
Special Delivery shuddered, then changed the topic, "I suggest we walk along the street and enter the first seemingly good tavern or pub.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 1:10 am

Tinker smiled brightly and said, "Don't make no sense t' me, neither. Out where Ah'm from, we generally don't let fellers like that come inta town. Let th' desert take care of 'em. But, hey, what can we do? Anyhow, that sounds like a good idea t' me. Ah'm always up fer tryin' a new place. Ah ain't really got a favorite spot in this town, anyway. Most'a th' best ones tend t' be in th' smaller towns with th' local farms. Ponyville cider is like liquid awesome, on th' rare occasions ya can get a hold of any. Ah ain't been 'round there in a while, though."

He started looking around, wondering where a good spot to get some drinks, and maybe even some eats, would be.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:55 am

Special Delivery shook his mane, then moving on along the street. "Yeh, it is the freshness of ingredients." he replied to the green earth pony, when he praised the small town beverages and other stuffs. "Ponyville is a familiar place, I came from there to deliver some messages here."

The street was kind of scarce with food places and drinking places, it seemed there was only services to do with clothing around this part of the town. Tailoring, laundry services, fixing services, ladies' garments...
It was something Special Delivery was not too interested in, though he found it weird there was no pubs or such near the Industrial district.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:01 am

Tinker nodded, "Yeah, Ah tend t' head around there durin' th' busy seasons, when there's likely t' be work as a farmhand. They got a handypony in town already, so there ain't too much other work around there t' be had." He then frowned and said, "That's odd. Ya'd think th' folks gettin' offa work might like a drink er somethin' right after they get off. Think maybe we'd have better luck in th' Shoppin' District?"

Last edited by Tinker on Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:43 pm

"I'd say we try there..." Special Delivery said and blew some air out. "I would not mind a room to sleep in and a bath either, to be honest. I must stink like a working horse after that dash for our lives."

He looked around, curiously, as the shops around turned their theme from laundry businesses to high fashion and then slowly turned to more of shoebusinesses. "Shopping district should be nearby, right?" he wondered out loud, completely lost.
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:28 pm

Tinker shrugged and said, "Ah guess, sure. Ah'm still a mite turned around."

Of course, being something of a typical male, he had a bit too much pride to ask for directions. He figured that they'd stumble onto someplace one of them was familiar with eventually. They were both traveling ponies, after all, so there had to be SOMEPLACE in this town that was familiar to ONE of them.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:55 am

Being a grown stallion, Special Delivery would have been too old to cry out for his mother, even if he now felt like it. To be quite honest, this part of the town was not familiar at all, or he had lost his sense of direction.
He huffed a little, frowning and kept on walking onwards, because sooner or later he would find a place familiar enough.

[I'd suggest we move these to to another district or something?]
Back to top Go down
Tinker

Tinker

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:20 pm

Tinker looked around as they came to a cross street, then grinned and pointed with a hoof towards the Shopping District as he said, "This place looks familiar. Ah'm pretty sure Ah know jus' where we are, now. If'n we go down that-a-way, we'll get t' where we wanna go. Then all we gotta worry about is pickin' a place t' get drinks an' such!

With that, he started to walk towards the Shopping District, though he did stop momentarily to see if his new acquaintance was going to follow.

>>> TO Shopping District >>>

OOC: Just what I was thinking. :D
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:45 am

https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t995-finally-a-place-to-rest#13523

Hey, if you want it to be an open play, just let me know and I'll make it more inviting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small-Town Colt in the Big City   Small-Town Colt in the Big City - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small-Town Colt in the Big City
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2