My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pleasant afternoon tea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:52 pm

Mist looked down at Makeover's mark nodding thinking on how cool that is. Although, this Pegasus's cutie mark doesn't help her shyness only - she wants to bring life in Ponyville, ephemeral beauty of it. Mist wants everypony to see the beauty of the cherry blossoms.

After listening to the lady Pegasus, Mist gets off the chair trotting to the counter but stops halfway turning back.
"Yo Makeover, I'm gonna get another cup of the breeze and the nighty-night tonic for bed. You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Makeover watched as the other Pegasus stood up and was aiming at the counter. When she was asked if she wanted anything, she raised her glass a little, replying, "Another glass of this, please."

However shouting was not to her liking, for its vulgarity, she could not help but smile. This new friend of hers was so full of exciting ideas, and such a great knowledge of a culture so different compared to theirs. And that Mist Fragrance was driving herself to learn more, that was something Makeover had learned to appreciate, although they had not known each other for too long.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Mist winked to Makeover remembering what flavor ice tea she had trotting to the counter asking the waiter for another peach-flavoured, honey-sweetened ice tea for her friend and another Sakura Breeze with sugar for herself. Oh, and the Nightly-Night Tonic to go - make it hot.

A good couple of minutes past on by, the waiter gives the Pegasus what she order, carefully balancing the peach-flavored tea and her Sakura Breeze bring them back to the table handing it to Makeover setting down her own cup too, quickly going back grabbing her tea with her mouth and sit in the chair.
"It's on me so let's enjoy this relaxing company." pushing her glasses up carefully lifting up her cup at the Pegasus.

[You're B-day is today? Well, Happy B-day Badgy.]
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 1:36 pm

"Very generous of you." Makeover said with a thankful smile on her face. She took a sip of her new drink and relaxed in her chair, enjoying the small breeze coming from the window.
"Did I ever ask... Where are you originally from? Cloudsdale?" she asked, then looking at her companion.

She was quite curious about other Pegasi she had met around the town, especially considering she only worked in the town and went back to Cloudsdale for nights - unless the work took majority of the day, of course. Makeover found it kind of interesting, that she even spent her days off in Ponyville.

[Oh, and it is my birthday. Thanks!]
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:47 pm

"Anything to my new pony friend." Mist replied back winking at the Pegasi as she takes a sip of her new sweet tea sighing in relief and just relaxes against that breeze air, really. "Huh? Oh, well I'm from Cloudsdale. Born and raised on that floating clouds city." Mist told Makeover reaching into her bag taking out that melonpan she asked the white Pegasi to try taking a big bite out of it.

To be fair, It's been awhile since she went up to Cloudsdale. The only days she'll ever go up and see or ask her mother to come down is around holidays, birthdays or a small picnic party.
"What about you, Makeover?"
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:21 pm

Makeover refused the baked good again, she wanted to watch her lines, especially since she did not get too much exercise these days.
"I am from Cloudsdale, too," she replied to the light blue Pegasus, then taking a new gulp of the tea. "But when I reached my adulthood, I moved to Manehattan and worked a year there or so. After that, Canterlot!" Makeover waved a large circle in the air to emphasis the grandness of Canterlot. "Though I really disliked the snobby ponies." she then added.
Back to top Go down
Senran Kagura

Senran Kagura

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 3:50 pm

Mist takes another sip before biting into the melonpan listening to Makeover. Hearing the mare tell her that she moved to Manehattan and then to Canterlot? She wonders how was it there..?
"Hey.. don't take it the wrong way but.. It's surprising to hear somepony with an awesome look and takes good care to yourself say that they hate snobby ponies. However.. I hate them too. Not to mention that, I'm always on the whole 'non-manners' side." she replied chuckling a bit. "Anyways.. you mind telling me about Manehattan and Canterlot?" she added that too.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:35 am

Makeover nodded at Mist Fragrance's comment about someone complaining about snobby ponies.
"Well, it is kind of difficult to explain. I mean their attitude towards others with no good family background or wealth to buy their way to society. These ponies are ugly inside."

This was a rare comment for Makeover, she usually did not thing anypony was ugly. This might have been the first time she actually admitted that ugly ponies even existed.
She changed the subject, however, when Fragrance asked about the two larger cities. The white pegasus mare leaned her chin on the hooves and then said,
"Manehattan and Canterlot are, well, places that never sleep. There is usually a lot to do in every hour in the day. Of course, Manehattan has its bad places, Canterlot is a lot more safe."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pleasant afternoon tea   Pleasant afternoon tea - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pleasant afternoon tea
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2