My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:01 am

Shadow smiled back at her as she brought the glass up again with the straw making it easier for him to drink as he started drinking the juice grateful for the taste and liquidity it brought to his achy dry throat. "Ahh very refreshing, thank you, I'll drink some more in a little bit Star."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:05 am

Star nodded and placed the glass on the bedside table. "So, do you want some rest, do you want me to leave? Or have you not had enough Star for today?" She asked, in a somewhat teasing tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:11 am

Shadow laid back thinking, as he was thinking how to answer her, he did not want to keep her late like last night, but for some reason that he did not know, he did not want her to leave either, "The medicine has not kicked in yet, but can I ask you to at least stay here until I eventually fall asleep,...if it is not too much trouble that is." He said to her keeping his sincere voice the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:15 am

Star smiled. "Of course I'll stay. It's no trouble at all." she said. "Anything you want, name it. I'm here to make you feel better." She said, placing a hoof on Shadow.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:22 am

Shadow Zephyr nodded with his own smile, "Thank you Star," He started to blush a bit more as she placed a hoof on him, making his heart-rate increase a bit on the monitor as well as his breathing that was already a little difficult without the mask over his muzzle, "I don't know how to explain it, or what I'd really need, but I have been feeling a bit better just knowing you are here."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:25 am

Star smiled. "Well of course! I'm your friend. We make each other feel comfortable." She said. Star noticed the heart rate increase on the monitor, and her smiled grew wider. She might have some ideas of why he felt so good, but decided to keep it to herself.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 am

Shadow smiled back to her. "Guess you're right, just seems like an eternity since I have been so comfortable...even in the current state I'm in." He said as his right wing began to extend and cover her in a return gesture to her placing her hoof on him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Star Sapphire blushed slightly when Shadow put his wing over her. She felt safe and secure. "Well I'm glad you feel comfortable. You make me comfortable too." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:03 pm

Shadow was a little surprised by what she just said, but he did not remove his wing as he spoke, "Indeed you do bring some comfort to my tortured soul for some odd reason that I'm not certain how to explain.........wait how? How is it that I provide comfort to you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:28 pm

"I'm glad I give you comfort." Star Sapphire said. "I like it when you feel better." She then looked up at Shadow, her pink eyes beaming at him. "Well, you make me feel safe. And when I'm with you, I feel like I'm at home, with people who care about me." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:11 pm

Shadow Zephyr was still somewhat confused, but he still managed a small smile to her compliment as his heart-rate and breathing started to increase more on the monitor, and Star would probably hear the slight wheezing in his breathing as close as she was to him. "...I see, well I'm glad to provide that feeling to you, I honestly do not understand why you would feel like that, when I'm the one that is recovering, and you are providing comfort to me as well."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Star Sapphire pushed up closer to Shadow. "Oh, I can't explain it. I just feel comfortable with you." She said. Star then heard a slight wheezing in Shadow's voice. She backed away." Oh, I'm sorry. Was I getting to close? Was I making you uncomfortable?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:34 pm

"I'm in the same boat as you bring comfort to me, but I cannot explain it either." Shadow shook his head as he adjusted the breathing mask back over his muzzle when Star backed away slightly as his wing was still extended over her, "No no, you're fine, I rather you stay closer, it's more......comforting." He said with a weak smile.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Star pulled up closer to Shadow. "Ok, whatever makes you feel good." Star placed her other hoof on Shadow. "Is this ok? Or too close?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:46 pm

Shadow Zephyr smiled a little more from under the O2 mask he put back on to help him breathe as he would do the same with his right front hoof onto her, "Long as this is ok as well Star." He said quietly as he was trying to make her more comfortable as well.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:15 am

Star nodded. "Of course it is fine. It's kinda comfortable." She said, resting her head on Shadow's arm. "Hopefully the doctors are ok with us getting this close." She said, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 am

Shadow chuckled a bit as Star made that last joke, "I doubt they will say anything,........Star, do you mind if I ask you something, you said you would like to help me relax as you can right?" He started to blush a bit from when he started talking as he was nervous about what he was wanting to ask even if it would really not be anything much.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 am

Star Sapphire looked up. "Go ahead! I said I would do anything to help you, didn't I?" Star noticed the blushing, and started wondering what it was he wanted to ask. Her mind started to race with ideas, some good some bad. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 am

Shadow took a moment before asking as he was trying to control his breathing, "Yes you did, I just hope I'm not asking too much, but I was wondering if...um...could I um...listen to your heart for little while.....I had heard it can be relaxing, but I uh never have had a chance to try it before."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:45 am

Star smiled. "Of course. Anything to help you recover." Star stood up, and placed her chest near Shadow's ear. "Do you hear it? Is it making you comfortable?" She asked. Star started to stroke Shadow's mane, going it would comfort him.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:07 am

Shadow Zephyr brought his wing around her more as she brought her chest to his ear, as he tried his best to listen with the sound of the monitors in his other ear, "It's hard to hear sadly with those monitors beeping constantly I'm sorry to say." He said as he tried to listen while she was helping him relax more with her stroking his mane as he laid there.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:12 am

Star frowned slightly. "Well, I'm afraid I can't disconnect the monitors. I'm sorry." She said. She pressed up closer to Shadow. "Maybe you can feel it." She said, continuing to stroke his mane. "You have a very nice mane." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:23 am

Shadow smiled as she pressed a little closer, "No, but they can be turned down I think.....but this is fine for now, I can hear it now...and I can feel it too." He then looked up at her blushing a bit more at her comment about his mane. "Thank you, but it's no-where near as luxiourious as yours is Star.....you have a nice heartbeat too if you don't mind my saying."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 am

Star brushed her mane. "Thanks." She said, "I take good care of it. I always like to look presentable and professional." She said. "Um, thanks." She said, when Shadow commented on her heartbeat. "Anything to make you feel better, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

"It certainly shows, tis quite lovely how well you care for it." Shadow sensed a slight akwardness in her voice as to the compiment about her heart, "Sorry if that was akward, I was just trying to show my appreciation for everything you have done for me so far Star."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next