My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 pm

"Got what?" Star Sapphire asked, a little worried that the medication may have gotten to her friend's head. "Never mind. So what do you like to do in your spare time?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Shadow Zephyr chuckled, "Sorry I said that in reverse, you told me not to hurt myself anymore and i said got it to that." He then moved to be a bit more comfy so that he could still see her and not get himself in a bind. "Well it actually determines where I am at the time, as to how I spend my free time, most days i just work on excercising and keeping my body from getting out of shape best I can and the pain is not overly bad.....on days I have trouble getting around from my injuries I find something worthy to read to keep my mind sharp.....otherwise you might find me walking around going to different libraries and galleries or even a few stores, just to have something to not make me bored."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Star Sapphire nodded. "That sounds nice. I wish my life was that relaxed. But I'm so busy with work, and became even more busy after the changeling invasion." She said. "I'm glad I can manage to get away and do something like this. Takes my mind off of things."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:10 pm

"I used to be busier when in the guard, but with my body reduced to this there is only so much I can do, I remember that day as well, did my best to teach those blasted fiends a few things, hehehe can't remember how many i took out before they got me down,......I lost count at 20, but they kept swarming around everypony so I could not keep track as I was helping all I could."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:15 pm

Star Sapphire shuddered. "I could imagine ever doing something like that. It just sounds far too awful." She said. Star hated violence, in any form. "I respect you for being able to fight like that. I know I never could." She said
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Shadow could see the discomfort of her actions, as he could already tell that she was a gentle style pony, "I don't take pride in it either, I rather avoid violence if possible, but I have learned there are times when you have no choice.......also depends on what you are fighting for, I felt as if I had to protect everypony I could that day....so I did what I could, and beyond that, I took no pleasure in it, but I was not going to see ponies suffering from those....things on my watch......I had seen more than my fair share of suffering." Shadow laid back trying to calm down from what he was talking about as his breathing was stressed a bit and his heart-rate was uneven and slightly high for a few minutes as he was remembering things he had seen that he hoped other ponies would never have to see.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:25 pm

Star tried to quickly change the subject. "So, um, how is the hospital? Is the staff nice? Are you treated well?" She asked. Then she smiled really wide, "Am I the highlight of your day?" She asked, winking.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm

Shadow Zephyr nodded with a light chuckle as he answered her knowing that she was trying to change the subject for the both of them, "Hehe it is actually not bad here, place is clean...and yes the staff has been most kind to me." He was taken a-back a little from her next question as a light blush formed under his fur, "Well in all honesty....yes you are, I think it is safe to sat you are the first actuall friend I have ever had."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 10:27 pm

Star frowned slightly. "Really? Your only friend?" She asked. "Oh, sweetie. I'm sorry." She said. "Well, I promise never to forsake you. I'll be your very best friend." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 12:51 am

Shadow nodded slightly, "Anypony else that I had anything close to a friendship with was in the guard, but this is different, and I like it...............hehe I promise the same, if you will accept my own friendship Star." He said.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 2:53 pm

Star smiled. "Of course I accept your friendship. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?" She asked. Star Sapphire twirled her mane. She then remembered the flower she had tucked behind her ear. She removed it and placed it next to Shadow. "Here." She said, "You need it more than I do. Something to brighten up your day."
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:25 pm

"Hehe right...thank you Star." Shadow said as he smiled back to her, he then watched as she placed the flower next to him. "I could certainly use some brighter days thanks."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

"Well, then everyday I visit you I'll bring you something." She said. "Do you have a favourite book? I could grab it from the library for you." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 pm

Shadow Zephyr kinda shrugged trying to think of what book she could bring him, "I really do not have a favorite right now, just long as it is intellectually stimulating..........or even right now, perhaps something that could provide a good laugh, hehe there is a saying laughter is the best medicine after all." Shadow chuckled out as he laid back as his neck was starting to hurt a little bit as his strength was still not recovered yet, as he lookied over to her tray of cupcakes. "Mind if I have another cupcake and a glass of juice please?....I think the nurses can show you where to get some juice here."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:24 am

Star smiled. "You must really like my cupcakes!" She said, levitating another one and placing it next to him. She then got up and poked her head out of the room. "Excuse me? Nurse? You patient would like a glass of juice. Where may I get one?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:04 am

Shadow smiled under his O2 mask as he watched her place another cupcake near him before she started to head into the lobby where the nurse was, "Hehe yeah I do." When she got out and asked the nurse, she turned around and led her to a room with food for people and patients using her own magic to place out a large glass of juice for Star on the table. "This should be good for him, tell him to drink it down, and in a few hours somepony will bring him supper and of course Mr. Zephyr will need help eating it right now we realize, you may have to help him drink this and eat those cupcakes you made for him."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:11 am

Star smiled. "Of course. Thank you." She said, taking the juice and returning to Shadow. "Here you go handsome" She said, placing the juice next to him. "Need help with that?" She asked, moving closer to Shadow's bed.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:08 pm

Shadow opened his eyes back up as Star came back with some juice and nodded a little to her question as he knew this time he would not be able to do so in his current weak state, "If you don't mind to do so, I'd appreciate it."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Star Sapphire nodded. "Ok big boy, open up wide." She said, and levitated the cupcake near his face, and removed the oxygen mask from his face. "Can you take it from here?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Shadow smirked at her before taking a bite out of the cupcake and slowly ate it a little at a time, till it was gone and all that was left was the juice to drink. "Hehe I may be weak, but I'm not that weak Star."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Star smiled. "Hey, I'm just looking out for you. You are my friend after all." She said, holding the cupcake there for Shadow to eat. "You must really like these. I should bake more for you. But not too much, they aren't very healthy." she said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 am

Shadow Zephyr smiled back at her as he finished the cupcake off and was ready for the juice to drink, "I appreciate that you are doing so Star." He then nodded to her thought about how much he liked her cupcakes, and that she should make more every so often, "I do like them...you should every now and then," he told her.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

Star levitated the juice near Shadow's face. "Well, I'll be sure to make a fresh batch for you next time." She said. "Do you need me to tilt the glass for you, or get you a straw?" She asked
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:51 am

Shadow Zephyr moved a little to where it would be easier to drink as he thought a moment before answering her, "Might be easier on us both if you got a straw."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:55 am

Star nodded. Not wanting to bother the nurses, she walked back to the room where she had gotten the juice. She grabbed a straw and returned to the room. She placed the straw in the glass and held it up to Shadow's mouth. "Drink up handsome."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next