My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:37 am

Star smiled. "Thanks. I really like it. I may spend a bit too much time styling it." She admitted. She then looked down at Shadow. "Oh, it wasn't awkward. I'm just not used to ponies complimenting my heartbeat. I just didn't really know how to react." She said. "So, are you feeling relaxed now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:45 am

Shadow chuckled a bit, "Well least you do take care of it....I can only do so much with my current state." He then took a moment to speak again as he listened carefully to her heart as best he could. "Hehe well I would no how to tell you what to, but I think you just need to think about how the compliment is given, and by who?" He then nodded a bit to her question, "Yes I am...thank you for doing this."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:51 am

"Well, I think your mane is nice, either way." She said. "Well, I know who gave the compliment. A very sweet, very special pony gave me that compliment." She said, continuing to stroke his mane. "And I am very grateful that he treats me like this." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:58 am

Shadow continued to keep his head in place as he was becoming more relaxed from the both her heartbeat and her hoof stroking his mane as he wished he could do the same to her, but they both knew he could no more move, than he was able already, "Thank you........hehe and I think that same pony is just as grateful to you if not more." He said with a little brighter smile as he relaxed more since the Os mask was helping him breathe a little easier.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 am

Star Sapphire kept on stroking. "Well, I hope that this pony would like me to come back tomorrow to do this for him again." She smiled. Star Sapphire leaned over and planted a light kiss on Shadow's cheek. She the righted herself and placed Shadow's ear up against her chest again.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:13 am

Shadow smiled again as she helped move his head to where they both were more comfortable, "Oh I believe that pony would very much like that." He said blushing a bit more under his black fur as he felt her plant a light kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:17 am

"I hope that last thing didn't go too far." She said, blushing slightly, "I, a, I don't normally do that." She said, starting to stammer. "Well, I'll be back again tomorrow to do this for you. And every day until you are released. And maybe some days after that, if you ask nicely." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:24 am

Shadow shook his head smiling, "Not at all, I actually liked it....I would very much like it if you did Star, it certainly helped more than you may think it had done so." He told her truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:30 am

Star smiled. "Well if you like it, then I guess theres no harm in it." She said, as she bent over and gave him another kiss. "Well, I'm glad I could help. I like to help ponies feel better. Especially my friends." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:36 am

Shadow kept smiling to her, this was possibly the most he had smiled in a long time, and he liked it as she kissed him again. "No one bit of harm in it........I only hope to one day return the favor Star...even though this is not the most flattering way, I'm glad we met...only with the circumstances was somewhat better." He said with a light chuckle as he wanted to at least kiss her back, but he did not want to do anything he was afraid would strain their friendship.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:43 am

Star was slightly shocked when Shadow said he wanted to return the favour. "You would?" She asked. She blushed, the redness in her cheeks clearly visible through her pink coat. "Well, maybe once you get your strength back, I can do the same thing with your heartbeat." She suggested.

"I'm also very glad we met. You're a good friend. A very good friend." She said, continuing to hold him close.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:52 am

Shadow did not hesitate as he answered her, "Yes I would." He could see her blushing, but he did not waver in his words, nor his gaze into her face as he displayed complete honesty. "I think we can arrange that at the very least Star." He did the same holding her close as best he could with his wing and right front leg.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:57 am

Star smiled. She continued to hold Shadow close to her, stroking his mane. She did not say anything, wanting to take in all what was going on. After a while, she whispered, "I'm so happy." She then looked Shadow straight in the eyes. "You are a great friend." She said.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 am

Shadow looked up at her as well, looking back at her eyes as she was his own, "You have made me happy as well Star...you are an even greater friend than I.......I hope you don't find it odd, but since you kissed me, is it alright for me to kiss you in gratitude at the very least?" He asked her as they gazed at one another.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 am

Star smiled. "You are one of my best friends. You have made me very happy." Star Sapphire then began to blush even more. "Um, well, sure, yes you may." She said, a little embarrassed, and a little touched that he would think her good enough for a kiss. She leaned down to allow Shadow to more easily reach her.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 am

Shadow smiled up at her as he kissed her softly where he was able to as she leaned down where he could reach her easiest, "You have made me happy as well Star, I'm very pleased to call you my best friend as well." He said to her after he kissed her, smiling back, looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:26 am

Star blushed bright red when Shadow kissed her. She stood back up and brought Shadow up to her chest again. She looked deep into his red eyes. "You're my best friend." She said. 'And possibly more?' She thought, 'Maybe one day, but take it slow Star.'
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:33 am

"And you are mine as well Star...thank you for everything." He said as he looked back at her the best he could smiling.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:37 am

Star smiled, then turned to look up at the clock. "Oh dear, I better get going." She said, still stroking Shadow's mane. "I'll be back tomorrow, ok sweetie?" She said. Star Sapphire leaned down and kissed his cheek one more time. "Get better." She said,and stepped towards the door.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:42 am

Shadow nodded smiling at her as she prepared to leave. "Sorry to keep you for so long Star...........I look forward to it my dear, be safe on your way home." He said as he tried to blow her a kiss before leaning back and getting comfortable in his bed to prepare to rest, as he knew soon his evening meal and medicine would soon arrive.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:46 am

Star smiled. "I didn't mind staying. Not at all." She said. She returned the blow kiss, and turned and left the room. She walked out of the hospital and into the cool evening air. "His dear, huh?" She said aloud. "I kinda like the sound of that." She said, then began walking home.
Back to top Go down
ShadowZephyr

ShadowZephyr

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 4:01 am

Shadow smiled as he laid back thinking about her and the time he just spent with her, thinking to himself. 'Sweetie huh, well that is certainly intriguing, perhaps she can drag me out of the darkness I have been emerged in these many years.' He then was given his dinner by the staff and his medication to help him sleep as he already seemed to be feeling much better than he had when he was in surgery several hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A visit - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit   A visit - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A visit
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5