My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

"Feel free. What's your name?" He went and rested on a couch in the living room, letting Iccy look around as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Iccy nodded, smiling. "Icarus, Icarus Gear. Mostly everyone calls me Iccy, though." he said, admiring the beautiful Apartment. "This is an amazing place! It's Huge! Oh, uh..." He paused sheepishly. "I'm an Inventor... It's not gonna be an issue, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Arpeggio chuckled a bit. "Not at all; loud noises don't bother me too terribly much when I'm sleeping. I'm sure you can find some space for your things here."

"I'm glad you like it, as well; I sent for a roommate to help with rent a bit... and 'cause it does get kinda lonely here at times." Arpeggio smiled at Iccy. "Take your time, Iccy."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm

"Well... Consider yourself Having one New Roomate!" He said, grinning. "I don't have much to move in, so I'll move in later on today, If that's okay?" he asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:56 pm

Arpeggio got up and gave Iccy a friendly hug. "Good to hear. That's fine; I'll lend you a hoof if you need it."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:58 pm

Iccy blinked, and returned the hug. "Thanks!"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Arpeggio broke the hug. "So what brought you to Manehattan, anyway, Iccy?" He sat back down on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 11:44 pm

Iccy hummed. "Work, Really. Nothing more than that... They needed someone with knowledge of Steam powered machinery, and I'm the best there is at that. It was simple, really." he said, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:36 am

Arpeggio chuckled a bit. "I see; a noble enough reason. I originally came here as a member of the Manehattan Chamber Choir, but I became fond of the city and decided to make my life here. I do composition work, mostly; commissioners pay quite well... and I still perform from time to time." He smiled at the unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:03 am

Iccy blinked, nodding. "A Musician? Brilliant!" He said, grinning. "I've always been envious of Musicians. I mean, I'm not bad at Karaoke, but... You ponies blow ponies like me out of the water." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:05 am

Arpeggio chuckled a bit. "Oh, you're going to make me blush. I'm nothing special, just your average tenor."

The pegasus had a feeling that he was going to like having Iccy as a roommate. Just needed to make sure that he didn't find anything related to his superhero identity.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:14 am

"Still probably could wipe me out of a singing competition." He Retorted.

It seemed like Iccy would have a great time here... Let's just hope he doesn't find out about his superhero Identity, eh?
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:20 am

"Perhaps, but these kinds of things are never set in stone." His hazel eyes seemed to twinkle a little as he laughed.

"Well, I'll get everything set up with the apartment complex owner about you becoming my roommate. I think I'll enjoy having you here."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:46 am

"While you do that, I'll grab my stuff. Isn't too much, really." He said, heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 1:20 pm

"Alright, then." He nodded slightly before making his way downstairs to speak with who he needed to. Fortunately, there were no real issues. He made his way back up to the apartment to make sure Iccy's bedroom was clean enough.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Iccy climbed up the stairs, Bags in tow, One making a clanking sound. "Urf... So many stairs."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 6:05 pm

"Yeah, that is an issue. They really need an elevator or something like that... I usually fly up and enter from the roof." He chuckled slightly, lending Iccy a hoof getting his bags up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!   Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mask, Cape, and JUSTICE!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Alternate Universe :: Alternate Universe General-
Jump to: