My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Make it snappy.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

Make it snappy. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:00 am

Blackfire scowled when Talon ordered him to 'mush'. He was neither a dog on a sled nor was he a servant. However, he was in no mood to argue or even berate the street tough.

"You speak as if I have any idea where anything is in this hole." Blackfire said, grabbing hold of the cart.

"Just tell me when to turn left and right and so forth and everything will be fine." he added, shivering at the thought of returning to Talon's neighborhood, but the thought of heading to a classier venue helped him move on.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:08 pm

Talon would lift her hoof and point at the turns and add her little comments about how she knew the hobo across the street wearing the pink 50's dress and that pole sign was bend because she came home piss drunk and needed to release some anger. Talon enjoyed the view of the sunset, tipping her hat to block the sun when Blackfire changed direction. Sooner rather then later they made it to the apartments and just got the door to be opened, taking only chair with her as she climbed the stairs to get up to her apartment, setting down as she went for shower.

As she got in she wondered if BlackFire would need help for her, till she shook her head to release a 'nah' before turning on the steaming water.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:58 am

Blackfire kept his comments to himself all throughout the trip to Talon's appartement. Frankly, he couldn't care less about Talon's intoxicated acts of vandilism and knowledge of hobos. He simply wanted to relax and bask in the glory of being the absolute and undisputed best in the world. Once tjey had arrived, Blackfire used his magic to bring the furniture to her appartement and set them in her kitchen area, ignoring the things in her kitchen. With no energy left, he removed his jacket and fell face first onto Talon's couch.

"I just need a quick nap. Just a quick one..." he said, nodding off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 5:18 am

Talon left the bathroom, steaming pouring from the entrance way as she wrapped towel and walked out into the Kitchen and cracked the fridge. She removed a cheese stick, removed the packaging and took a solid bite out of it. Smiling pleased at it's taste as she turned to the couch, seeing Blackfire clocked out on her couch. She walked over, chewing on the cheese as she watched him laying there. She was surprised how much better he looked without that smug bravado oozing from him.

Talon grumbled, upset she wouldn't be going out tonight as she grabs a spare blanket and throws it over him, not folding it out all the way as she tossed a pillow on his head. "He'll figure it out." She said, closing her bedroom door, bolting it closed behind her. "Last thing I need is him sleepwalking in here."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Blackfire suddenly awoke, feeling something on his head and body. The sight of the pillow and blanket surprised him. However it was a good kind of surpprise, the kind that made him question his opinion about Manehattan and it's citizens.

"Maybe that street rat isn't as bad as I thought." Blackfire thought to himself.

Seeing as sleeping indoors was better than sleeping outdoors. Well, at least in his sleep, he wouldn't notice or even care where he was sleeping. That didn't sound right. He had been workinng too hard on that blasted furniture. He layes his head down on the pillow, remembering Talon's attempt at breaking the table.

"Good times. Good times." Blackifre said, tiredly. He fell asleep momwents afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make it snappy.   Make it snappy. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make it snappy.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2