My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlet Shy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shy2Shy

Shy2Shy

Scarlet Shy Empty
PostSubject: Scarlet Shy   Scarlet Shy I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 4:28 am

[center]Shy

Species:pegasus

Mane: Red and black

Tail: also red and black

Eyes: dark

Body: Purple

Cutie Mark: 2 red stars

Age (Baby,adult): adult

Personality: not known for many words Scarlet Shy can come off a bit.... cold, although not her intenton she has a kind heart realy... Just takes a bit to look past that quiet first impression, careing, and loveing underneath her rebel like attitude she would do anything for those she is close too!

Likes: reading, cuddeling close friends, music, walking, rain, snow, the color red

Dislikes:sudden loud noises, being bugged by nosy people

History: Raised in cloudsdale scarlet shy (shy for short) was always reading books, Romance Novels, Adventure, anything with text she could get her hooves on, learning about places past Cloudsdale that she never seen due to the fact her overbearing mother forced her to stay home for unknown reasons, perhaps she was scared Shy wasnt ready for the outside? or maybe she was scared she may get in trouble? Often day dreaming Shy would sometimes wright her own book in her head, where her brave Stalion would come to save her from the castle that was her mothers clutch, but the day never came, often she would dream of just running off, but where too? will Shy ever see the world outside of Cloudsdale?

Last edited by Shy2Shy on Sat May 26, 2012 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Scarlet Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Shy   Scarlet Shy I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 5:08 am

I hate to be a bother, but could you put the COMPLETE Template on here?

Just missing the top part. Even then, It's a little Depressing, but not too bad. I approve!
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Scarlet Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Shy   Scarlet Shy I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm

OH! Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you... Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarlet Shy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Shy   Scarlet Shy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Shy
Page 1 of 1