My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:20 am

(Awesome Points if you guys get the song)

"Oh, this one's for all of you, you crazy diamonds in the rough! Oney and a twoey and a three four!

Nowhere's ever (ever) quite like this town,
And I've fou-nd (found) not a lot to around here,
There was nothing interesting to find,
Until a friend told me the news!

She said, "Hey you know that place,
Where the elements saved the pony race,
The ponies there are beyond repair,
Yeah their brains seem to have loose screws!
"

After two more verses, Intel hit the chorus, with the mob joining in.

I can't wait, (no I) I can't wait (oh when),
I'm so pumped I simply can't stand still,
I'm goin' (yes I'm) goin', I'm a-goin' to the
Goin' to the (Po-) -ny I'm goin', really goin' to the
Goin' (Po-) I'm goin' to the (Po-) oh yes, I'm goin' to the
Ponyville!
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Iccy cheered as well, waving a hoof in the air. "Y-You show t-them -hic- I-Intel!" he cheered, before letting his hoof flop. "I n-need to go h-home, I-I'm -hic- smashed."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 6:10 am

Shala laughed and bumped back with Blackberry, getting enthusiastic in her dance with him. She danced up close to him like any pair of mares having a good wild time. The dancing got the crowd to notice and cheer.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:54 pm

Blackberry smiled at Shala as she danced closer with him. He hated to admit it, but he was really-- really-- ugh-- suddenly he was starting to feel-- off-- He looked at Shala and tilted his head a little as she seemed to be moving-- the whole roomed seemed to be spinning-- like he had been spun in a chair for far too long.

He took a step towards Shala and stumbled forward as he seemed to be having a problem standing. His vision was getting a little fuzzy as well as the alchohol really began to move through his system from all the movement. He stumbled into Shala, leaning against her.

"Shala..." he mumbled, "I gotta go..." he gurgled until he couldnt stop himself and let out a stomach turning sound as he vomited right on the floor-- and Shala's hooves.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 12:33 am

Stepping down from the stage, letting another stallion on, Intel sighed and went back to sit down at the table, thinking. It took a few seconds before he finally came to a definitive conclusion.

He hated this place.

It was too loud, the stench was undesirable, and the ponies around him were acting...well, they were acting about as well as you would expect for inebriated ponies. They weren't thinking, they were just being. And that was irritating.

He glanced at Iccy stumbling about. He noticed Blackberry vomit on Shala. He stared at the liquid clarity he had, and decided not to take more.

He didn't need it to realise he was homesick.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:27 am

Iccy Hiccuped and slipped quietly away... As quiet as a Drunk could. Which, admittingly, wasn't that quiet, but was Hopefully Quiet enough to not get noticed. Thankfully, even with his Alcohol Addled mind, he could remember that his home wasn't too far off.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:30 am

Shala stopped once her hooves felt wet. The smell told her quickly enough what it was. Stopping and sighing. She gently kicked off her hooves, mildly disgusted.

"Well, looks like we found your limit. Time to take you home." She nudged the drunk Blackberry along, taking care to not spread the vomit on her hooves anymore.

"Been a few weeks since that last happen to me." She muttered to herself. While it was regrettable that Blackberry had reached his limit, she was happy that he did. It was a worthwhile night to her.

"Hey guys, me and Blackberry are going to peace out." She said to the other two, putting a hoof around Blackberry to lead him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'   'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?' - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Why'd I let her talk me into this...?'
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6