My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC's Second day of school!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

OC's Second day of school! Empty
PostSubject: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:00 am

Quote :
The first day of school could not have been merrier,
The teacher turned out to be a fox terrier,
Who taught us to play, and taught us to bark,
And chase little birdies all over the park,
For the rest of our lives we still had the spark
Of that wonderful first day of school.

Nameless stared at the poster plastered on the wall. On the contrary, the first day was an excellent reminder of why foals and animals did not mix. She almost refused to return, but well...she felt that the rest of the staff here had far too much weight and not enough pull.

That was why she was here early today, to avoid a repeat of the chaos that was yesterday morning. She might have overshot it, though. Surely nopony would manage to drop off their foal here this early. Sighing, she opened her breakfast box.

(Same rules as last thread. One post, one day. Order does not matter, unless you're in the middle of conversation or something.)
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 5:13 am

Iccy was nearly traumatized from the last day.

But, neither parent believed him, so, back to school he went.

So, Iccy was here. A little early, since He tagged along with his ma before She went off to work.

Maybe he could find another book?
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 6:18 am

"Mmph?" Nameless said, mouth full of food. She swallowed, then tried again.

"Good Morning, Icarus!" she said in a cheerful tone, "You're here early! Come, take a seat. I was just eating breakfast."

Okay, maybe she was wrong about nopony being here this early. This meant best, child friendly behaviour, avoiding metaphor, repartee and words larger than three syllables.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 4:13 am

"O-Oh, H-Heya..." He said, shuffling his hooves. He walked nearby and took a seat. "I-I'm not b-bugging you, a-am I?" he asked, Blinking.
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:00 am

"But moooom!" young Blackberry cried as his mom dragged him into the classroom. He was not present for the first day of school, but was here for the second. Blackberry was an adorable little foal, he had a pretty bow in his mane putting into a pretty pony tail, "I dont wanna go to school with a bow in my mane..."

"You look lovely dear" Blackberry's mother said, "you're mommys little foal after all. I'll be here to pick you up after school okay honey?" She said as she left young Blackberry in the doorway of the class.

Young Blackberry just stood there looking nervous and embarrassed. He shuffled his hooves looking down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:06 am

Minding her own business, little Moon Whistle flicked trough her new book "Astronomy For Young Ponies". She did not usually take interest in other ponies' business, but she took a quick glance over to the things happening in the classroom. She noticed an embarrassed looking classmate shuffling in the classroom and Moon Whistle raised her eyebrow.

"You gonna stay there for the day or what?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 4:11 am

Last edited by bob on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:41 am

"Oh, no, you're not bugging me at all!" Nothing laughed, "I am your teacher after all..." She trailed off as the group of ponies arriving into the room. Two of them she did not recognise. One of them she did.

"Good Morning Silver," she greeted, and after nodding to him with a smile, turned to the two new arrivals. "And good morning to you two as well. I'm Something Nameless, and I hope to be friends with you two." Now, smiling was easy, it was trying not to laugh at the young filly's embarrassment that was proving challenging.

"Might I know what your names are?"
Back to top Go down
Raynie!

Raynie!

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:24 am

Blackberry lowered his head and took a desk next to Moon Whistle and sat quietly looking downward, avoiding talking with any of the other foals in the class.

He looked up as the teacher was speaking to him, "My name is-- Blackberry," he told her before lowering his gaze again.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:23 pm

"Uh-huh..." Moon Whistle mused at the foal that had sat beside her desk, not quite impressed. She closed her thin book and turned to take a better look at the foal.
Then she noticed that they had been addressed by the teacher, so she stood up beside her desk and said with a bright voice, "They call me Moon Whistle, Miss!"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:35 pm

"Blackberry and Moon Whistle," Nameless beamed, "All of you foals are very early indeed, which is nice. Reminds me somewhat of myself. Go around! Mingle! Introduce yourself to some new friends, instead of talking to boring old Nameless! We'll start actual classes soon..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC's Second day of school!   OC's Second day of school! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC's Second day of school!
Page 1 of 1