My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWU Plant team

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:22 pm

Sonic rushed off towards the Plant team, "well just one more after this" he says as he approached all the eager ponies. He stops in front of them all, panting "sorry, didn't mean to be so late" he than proceeded to reach into his wing and pull out the note the mayor had given him, and clears his throat "Attention, Plant team, welcome to this year's Winter Wrap Up, as you know you you need a leader " he pauses and takes a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 4:06 pm

Moon Whistle approached the team she had been assigned in. She hesitated a little, as it seemed there was not many ponies around she knew well. Some faces were somewhat familiar, but she had a terrible memory considering names. Slowly, almost bashfully, she stopped at the edge of the crowd and listened what the pegasus had to say in front of the team.

Leader was needed, said the pegasus, and Moon Whistle looked carefully around. There was a plenty of capable ponies around, so the Winter Wrap-Up would propably be a piece of cake this year. Moon Whistle had been delighted, when she had been assigned to the Plant Team, since she liked working with plans. Though, her enthusiasm did not usually go together with the results... One year she had grown flowers around her home, but they had died when she had not watered them enough. That taught her a lesson, but the following year the flowers had died because of too much watering.

Moon Whistle grinned and blushed a little, remembering this incident, but she was sure that under capable leader she would not mess things up too much.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 9:43 am

Quill was standing amoung the group of ponies for the plant team when Sonic showed up. He listened to Sonic's message carefully. This was his first Winter Wrap Up, and he didn't want to miss a single instruction.

"A leader huh? Count me out." Quill thought to himself. After all he was a writer, not a leader.
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:17 pm

He double checks the name on the list and than puts it back into his wings. " Indigo Surprise, would you be so kind as to come accept leadership?" he than pulls out a brown vest from his satchel, and holds it up and waits for the pony to show him self from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:20 am

Unlike most ponies said fuzzy maned pony was dressed in a great faded dark purple overcoat. He looked over at the other assembled ponies. "Uh... Me? Isn't there somepony more... qualified?" Indigo had always been on the plant team back home. His earth pony mother grew a lot of their own food and had been helping in her garden since he was a foal. Added to that was his year to year experience on the plant team, but then again every pony had their own favorite team they liked to join.

Even with his managerial job editing the newspaper and his love of having authority, he wasn't so sure that he could handle it. This was a large scale operation and he only had experience managing a few ponies. "Surely there is."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 7:49 am

Moon Whistle gave a little sigh of relief as somepony else was named to be taken the leader's job. Although, she understood why the newly selected teamleader seemed reluctant to take the job. It was not easy to manage large operations like the Winter Wrap Up.

She approached an orange-bodied Pegasus with a cutiemark of a quill and scroll and gave him a little nudge. "Better him than me," she whispered to the pegasus, "I tend to have a bad luck with plants if I work on my own."
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Quill turned to see a blue unicorn standing beside him.

"Yeah," Quill agreed, "I'm not a leader, so I'm glad I wasn't picked." Quill paused for a moment, "by te way my name's Quill Tip, I don't think I've ever seen you before."
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Sonic glanced at the white pony with a smile, and shook his head “well we can assure you , that we wouldn’t just pick anypony for the job” he than put the vest down, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath “Just give it a chance you never know, if you don't give it a try “ he than put's the vest out again and gives a reassuring look
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:55 pm

Indigo sighed and removed his monocle before donning the vest. "If y'all say so, I'll give it a shot."
Back to top Go down
sonicthunder

sonicthunder

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 3:19 pm

As Indigo took the vest Sonic smiled “Well that is great to hear, we are counting on you, as for me I have to run...have to go attend to my team” he turned around and began to fly off and turned towards Indigo with a smile and acts like he was going to say something than he shook his head and took off
mother of Celestia, I really need to stop forgetting thing's I am about to say he thought,as he raced towards his fellow weather team members.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:28 am

Moon Whistle blushed faintly as Quill Tip said he had never seen her before. She bit her lip a little and then explained; "Well, ah, it's because I mainly work at nocturnal hours, really... I am Moon Whistle, I study the stars and space."
Moon Whistle's voice was a tad apologetic, as if she could actually influence the current nature of her work.

Then she noticed that the leader had taken his vest. Moon Whistle approached the leader of the team in order to hear the new possible orders.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:28 pm

"Well, ah, it's because I mainly work at nocturnal hours, really... I am Moon Whistle, I study the stars and space."

"Oh," Quill said, "sounds interesting!" Quill noticed Moon had begun to walk off toward the team leader. He decided to follow her to see what the team leader had to say, and what his first assignment would be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWU Plant team Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWU Plant team   WWU Plant team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWU Plant team
Page 1 of 1