My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to read something awesome!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Time to read something awesome! Empty
PostSubject: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:18 pm

Sprinkle Fuzz bashed through the front door in excitement. He didn't care if you were supposed to be quiet in the library. He then flew around the room looking for a book about the coolest people ever; the Wonderbolts! He stopped and sat down. "What does Wonderbolts start with? Uhh... Wonderbolts... W-W-Wonderbolts... W! That's it!" He then flew around the room looking for the W's.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:38 am

Blackfire was leaning against the wall, reading the latest SpiderMare comic, when a raucous pegasus stormed in and began looking for Wonderbolt books. How cute, a child obssesed with heroes. Blackfire immediatly looked at what he was doing and chose not to judge what the young one up to.

"Kid, you should try to be your own hero. Life will get so much easier if you do." He said loudly, as he placed the comic back and poking around the shelf.

"Hey, where're all you 'Blackfire' comics? Don't tell me thst they don't exist." He shouted, not taking his eyes off the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:52 am

Storm Runner troted into the library, searching for a book on weather controll theories. She stopped and stared at the two ponies already in the library. One was an older pony with a greyish coat, he seemed to be staring at a shelf searching for something. The other one however was a young colt with a bright green coat, and seemed to be bursting with energy. What grabbed her attention on the young one was the books he was searching for. Books on the Wonderbolts. Storm smiled.

"I wonder if he'll recognize me." She though before saying out loud: "excuse me but would either of you know where the librarian is? What's her name? Twilight?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:23 am

"Twilight Sparkle? I have no clue. Nopony was here when I showed up. She probably left to get some more books....about me...hopefully" Blackfire continued, giving up his search for a comic named after him.

Blackfire began to think differently. Maybe there was a novel written about him? Surely a novel would be unnable to properly illustrate his coolness. With a sigh, he sadly picked up the Spidermare comic book again and resumed his lecture. A brilliant idea suddenly dawned onto the unicorn. What if he wrote his own book? 'How to be your own hero. By B.' All authors use abbreviations, it would be a brilliant idea. Somepony should be writing down all of Blackfire's brilliant ideas, he needed an assistant. No. A pet.

"Maybe there's a book about getting pets? I'll check after three more issues." He muttered as he continued to read.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:21 am

Sprinkle stopped for a bit to listen to what Blackfire had to say

"Kid, you should try to be your own hero. Life will get so much easier if you do."

Sprinkle didn't exactly understand what Blackfire said, but it sounded cool to Sprinkle. He already looked up to Blackfire. He thought he was really cool. "Okay!" Sprinkle exclaimed as he resumed looking for a book on the Wonderbolts.

He then heard another voice. "No." he replied without even turning around to look at this mare.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Storm looked over to Blackfire with a questioning glance.

"You have books written about you?" She asked as she walked over to the W section next to Sprinkle.

"Hmmm weather events, weather controll, ahh here it is weather controll theories." Storm mumbled to herself searching for her book. "Let's hope this has what I need, or the storm tomorrow might be a big waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:33 pm

"No books named after me exist...yet. I'm hoping become famous and have a book writen about me." Blackfire continued.

Blackfire knew he'd become famous. He was already somewhat popular in Ponyville. Then again, everypony knew everypony so that wasn't worth much. He continued to read his comic, thinking of great things he could do to become a book star.

"Maybe I could attempt to save the world..." He trailed off as he read on.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Sprinkle finally found the book he was looking for! "Yeeeesss!" He exclaimed loudly as he looked at the cover of the book. He then noticed the mare was standing very close to him. Something seemed familiar about her, but he couldn't quite put his hoof on it. He decided to ignore it and proceed to read his book he searched high and low for.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 12:42 am

Blackfire finished his comic and returned it too it's rightful place one the shelf. He then climbed up the ladder, in search of a 'how to write a motivational book' book. If he was going to do this, he was going to do it properly, he was not going to humiliate himself by writing a terrible book.

"I'll call it 'how to be your own hero' by your hero Blackfire. It's brilliant." He said aloud as he continued his search.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:11 pm

Storm chuckled at Blackfire's ramblings, but decided to let him be. she turned to Sprinkle.

"So I take it you want to be a Wonderbolt?" she asked as she opened her book and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:53 pm

"Of course! I'm gonna get in there when I grow up, I just know it! I'm already fast! I'm already awesome! I just need to practice some tricks!" Sprinkle exclaimed loudly as he read the names of the Wonderbolts and looked at their names. "Hmm... Spitfire... Soarin'... Rapidfire... Fleetfoot... Storm Runner..." He said while looking at the pictures. He then noticed something odd. Wait a minute. Storm Runner... he thought to himself as he looked at the picture, then back to Storm, then back at the picture, then back to Storm. His eyes then widened, as he stood there frozen and speechless, staring at Storm. "You're... But, how.. but... Storm Runnerrr..." Sprinkle then fell on the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:57 am

Blackfire looked at the unconcious pegasus, it must've felt great meeting one of your heroes. Being your own hero didn't have perks like that. Then again, he wouldn't faint anytime he looked into a mirror.

"When he wakes up, tell him that he should become his own hero. Feels good, feels good." He said to Storm.

"Who are you anyway? Were you a wonderbolt or something?" He asked, clearly showing some interest.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Storm chuckled.

"Yes, I was a Wonderbolt," she said, "once apon a time." She looked at Sprinkle, "is he going to be alright?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:44 pm

"He'll be fine, thanks for asking for my identity by the way." Blackfire added, giving up his search for the book.

He jumped off the ladder and walked over to the pegasai.

"In case you were wondering, I'm the best in the world, carpentry wise that is. " He said, looking down at Sprinklefuzz.

"He'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:37 am

Sprinkle remained on the floor unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:10 pm

"Well if you say so." Storm said to Blackfire. "Oh where are my manners? I'm Storm Runner as the young pegasus on the floor said, and you are?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:02 am

"That is more like it. My name is Blackfire. I am, as I mentioned before, the best carpenter in the world." Blackfire shouted, his voice echoing through the library.

"There are only a handful of 'bests in the world', and I am one of them. What have you accomplished so far? Seeing as the colt fainted, you must be one of those Wonderbolts, right? Real shame, as an athlete, you won't be the best at anything for long. I'm making you feel bad, I'm sorry. I'm trying to become a better stallion." he added, his tone becoming calmer and calmer with that last sentence.

He honestly did feel kinda bad about what he said. But it was too late now. There was no force in the galaxy that could take that sentence back.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:36 pm

Sprinkle slowly regained consciousness. "Ughhh... What happened...?" Sprinkle mumbled as he slowly arose from the ground. He shook his head back and forth to wake himself up. He then looked around the room and saw Storm and Blackfire. "Woah Storm Runner! You're so awesome! You're the coolest! I wanna be just like you when I grow up! I'm gonna be in the Wonderbolts! Woohoo! You're so awesome and cool! You're like, ZOOM!! Neeeeeyyyoooowww!" Sprinkle yelled incredibly loud as he zoomed around the library and flapped his wings like never before. It was a dream come true.
Back to top Go down
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:03 pm

"That is more like it. My name is Blackfire. I am, as I mentioned before, the best carpenter in the world."

Storm looked over to Blackfire, and smiled.

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you then. If I need any furneture or something then I guess I know who to ask now." She laughed a little. Then Sprinkle came to, looked at Storm, and instantly began running around the room, yelling at the top of his lungs.

"Well I'm flatured, but I'm not with the Wonderbolts anymore, not sense the accident, but you have an amazing dream, and I wish you luck." She tried to smile to show Sprinkle he had her support, but it turned out to be a sad smile.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Message deleted by author.

Last edited by Moon Whistle on Wed May 23, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:17 pm

"Another reason to become your own hero kid, you would understand the pain they go through. Become your own hero, you'll appreciate yourself, and your hero more." Blackfire continued.

At a young age, Blackfire became his own hero. Since that day, he had been confident and happy. Sharing this feeling with others would definetly make him a greater stallion. And a great stallion deserves a great fan base. If he could convince this young'n to become his own hero, Blackfire could convince others to worship him.

"Gosh I'm brilliant." He added
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:52 pm

"What's wrong? You don't look very happy. You said there was an accident? What kind of accident? What happened? Did you die?" Sprinkle kept rambling on and on, sounding very annoying.

"Another reason to become your own hero kid, you would understand the pain they go through. Become your own hero, you'll appreciate yourself, and your hero more."

Sprinkle didn't really follow. He wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. "Uhmm, thanks...?" Sprinkle replied while still confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to read something awesome!   Time to read something awesome! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to read something awesome!
Page 1 of 1