My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monthly Specials - APRIL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Teaologist

Teaologist

Monthly Specials - APRIL Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Specials - APRIL   Monthly Specials - APRIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

Monthly Specials - APRIL T3_sign
Monthly Specials - APRIL TTT_menu_april

Welcome fillies and gentlecolts to Teas, Tonics & Tinctures’ GRAND OPENING! Spring is here, and it’s time to roll up our sleeves and get to work now that winter’s done and over. Here’s a great way to start the month with some refreshing brews for any time of the day or night!

THIS MONTH’S SPECIALS
TEAS
PEACH PERFECTION: An herbal concoction of Clingstone and White-Flesh peaches, Chamomile, and Golden Delicious apples, brewed and then blended with ice and extra peaches then garnished with Spearmint.

RELAXATION SENSATION: White Mao Feng tea with a comforting blend of Lavender, candied Violets, Jasmine petals, and Chamomile.

SAKURA BREEZE: A refreshing blend of Dragonwell green tea with Sakura petals, a mixture of dried Bing, Rainer, and Tieton cherries, rose hips, and candied papaya. Tastes amazing hot or iced!

DESERT SUNRISE: Pouchong Oolong tea combined with cactus, prickly pear and cucumber served chilled and garnished with cucumber slices for that extra refreshing taste!

JASMINE DRAGON PHOENIX PEARLS: Our first flush green tea leaves hand rolled into little pearls and naturally scented with jasmine blossoms!

LADY LAVENDER GREY: Our Silver Needle white tea enveloped with Bergamot and citrus oils.

REMEDIES
GINSENG VITALITY: A great energy boost for the working pony! This tonic combines the energizing powers of Ginseng, St. John’s Wort, Lemongrass, Ginger, and Yerba Maté extract to give a revitalizing kick start to your day! 1 bottle equals 2 doses, and comes in packs of 5.

NIGHTY-NIGHT TONIC: For the eternal insomniac, a little dab will do ya! A highly concentrated mixture of Kava Kava, Valerian, Skullcap, and Vervaine. Comes in a 5mL vial, two drops in an 8oz cup of warm water and drink 10 minutes before bedtime.

HEADACHE AWAY: A wonderful way of relieving stress and tension with a concoction of Lavender, Jasmine, and Passion Flower extracts. For external use ONLY! Comes in a 5mL vial.

SHAPE-UP: For those of us who ate too much during the winter months, our Shape-Up tinctures are a super concentrated medley of Pu-erh and green tea extracts, Dandelion, Chickweed, Aloe juice, and Coconut milk. Comes in packs of 8 for a one month supply.

WINTER RECOVERY: Did the winter months leave you with a dull, dry coat and cracked hooves? The Winter Recovery is a combination of tonic, tea, and a special formulated Shea Butter lotion that will help you look your absolute best! The tonics come in a pack of 30, and are a light mixture of Birch leaves, Comfrey leaves, Cornflower petals, Echinacea, Lady’s Mantle, Nettle, Rose petals, and Yarrow Flower. It comes with a ½ pound of white Mao Feng tea naturally scented with Lavender and Peppermint. Followed with an 8 FL OZ coconut oil shea butter lotion for your dry hooves!

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Teas, Tonics & Tinctures?
It’s a specialty tea and remedy shop designed for all of your pony needs!

Do you just buy the stuff and go home, or is it like a café?
It’s both, actually! All of our teas and remedies can be purchased in bulk to take home with you to enjoy, or we can brew something by the individual cup to drink at our shop.

What flavors / remedies do you have?
As far as teas are concerned, we have all of the basics and can put together just about anything you like. Our specials that we have posted are what we have the most on-hand stock that you’ll be able to purchase immediately upon walking in the door. Some teas and remedies, however, may take a few days to have available upon requesting them.  

Do you deliver?
Absolutely! Iron Kettle can deliver your purchase anywhere you’d like for an extra fee. This only includes merchandise orders, not drinks.

IMPORTANT!
This thread is for monthly information ONLY!
Do not post in this thread!
Thank you!  I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/
Teaologist

Teaologist

Monthly Specials - APRIL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Specials - APRIL   Monthly Specials - APRIL I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:30 am

Placeholder post for information about the shop's physical description.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sefchik.com/

Monthly Specials - APRIL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Archive-
Jump to: