My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More,more and more studying about dragons

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seledora

Seledora

More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:00 am

"Yes........" she said falling into silence for a long time before stating, "that's only the fourth time I've done that. It hurts, not just me, but the creatures. They don't want to be in this realm. They don't belong here after their life is over. I never do that unless it is absolutely and completely necessary. I wouldn't have shown you if you didn't need to know, but if you wanted to teach us, you would need to know what we can do." Another long pause. "I'm sorry." she said, drawing on the floor with her hoof, not looking at either of them.
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:22 am

Nopony noticed,but Steel was gaping his mouth after the bunny thing.He finally came to sense after 5 minutes."As dangerous as that was..."he turned to Seledora."...that was an equal amount...AWESOME!Did you just see that!I mean it was like 'woosh' from the ground!And then..."Steel paused his excitement."Did I just over react again?Sorry.So what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:25 am

Intel licked his lips nervously. "Yes, that was indeed, awesome. Awe is definitely part of what I'm feeling right now. But that doesn't make it-" He grimaced, and brushed his mane with his hoof. "-good. I don't know why your parents didn't send you immediately to-" He frowned in thought as he went over Seledora's introduction.

Seledora wrote:
"Mama said that she would have sent me to school in Canterlot, but her family still lives there."

Whilst Intel understood things about magic that made normal brains reboot in selfdefence, there were some things he just didn't get. Would it be polite to ask what exactly that meant? Maybe not now. But later, he'll have to.

"I honestly don't understand why you two are not studying in Canterlot right now, but that might be a question for another time. For today..." He closed his eyes in thought. "...we shall have an open forum. Is there anything you want to ask me about magic? Then from those questions we'll end up having a discussion and who knows where we'll end up. But I don't have a specified curriculum, so anywhere in the realm of magical theory and such would be fine."

He looked up at the sky. "And we can go anywhere physically as well. Pegasus forecast is sunny so we can walk around town, next to the river...or we can go back inside if we want to take advantage of Sparkle's collection of books. It's up to you. My day is basically free."
Back to top Go down
svetl1

svetl1

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:57 am

"Maybe we can run over the basics for Seledora."said Steel while embracing for a bit boredom."OR I can arrange a meeting so you can meet my parents.Maybe some other time though.OR we could perfect our feats."he said while finally stopping talking.Steel was O.K. with all these things except he was a bit nervous for the parent meeting idea."Maybe Seledora has some ideas.Do you Seledora?"Steel asked.
Back to top Go down
Seledora

Seledora

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:31 pm

"Oh. I liked the idea of the basics. Mama and Papa never got to deep into little stuff. There are lots of things I don't know. We could arrange for him to meet both yours and my parents. Mama and Papa would be happy to know I'm learning knew things. They want me to do magic but I've never liked the idea, especially after the first time I did..... that." she trailed off.

Seledora didn't mind being with these two, but Steel's idea to "perfect our feats" frightened her. She didn't want to pull anymore poor creatures away from their realm. It wasn't right and she didn't even know why she had the ability. She hated it. This course Intel would teach them might be the only way to suppress her.... darker magic.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:16 am

"Basics, then. And I've got quite a good idea on what exactly we are going to do. A little excercise I did to practise my magic, when I had to catch up on those more naturally talented in potential," Intel said, "This little thing seems really, really, simple and so very basic that many did look down upon it, but it does help especially with delicate enchantments that you learn later. And it does not involve any book at all, it just needs a river, and there is one close by."

Intel started to walk to his destination. "And, yes, I will have to talk to your parents about what I am going to teach you and what I reccommend. I would also implore you, Seledora, NOT to use necPost Mortem Communication..." He trailed off, unsure exactly how his tongue did that sudden shift. "...that thing with the skeletons until I talk with your parents and get the whole thing sorted out. It is really quite a serious matter. Well, come on, you two."

(continued at the dam)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More,more and more studying about dragons   More,more and more studying about dragons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More,more and more studying about dragons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2