My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trouble

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 am

Flitter Gray had really gotten himself into a pickle this time.
He lay at the bottom of a deep trench just outside of Ponyville. His left wing was sprained and the sides were too steep to walk up.
Why hadn't he listened when the mayor told him to be careful around the trench?
"Cause thats where all the best herbs are." he said to himself, hateing that reasoning little voice in his head.
It was getting dark and Flitter Gray figured he'd have to stay the night in the trench.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:04 am

Lucky trotted along happily along the dark forest. He kept a list with him of plants to stay away from, and plants that some ponies in Ponyville used. Herbs from this forest was worth more than anything around the town because there weren't that many ponies who'd go into the Everfree forest in the first place.

He surveyed the ground and found one of the herbs he was looking for. After taking the herb and gently placed it on his basket, he continued on deeper into the forest. It wasn't long until he got to a trench. "Maybe there's something down here in my list." he said aloud.

Lucky peered in and found a pony inside the trench. "Hell-o down there! I didn't expect to see anypony else here in the forest at this time of day. Say, are there any green herbs down there?"
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:09 am

Flitter Gray Looked up at the voice to see the gray pony staring down at him.
"Erm. There's a few of um. I hope you can fly if you come down here. I got stuck and can't find any way out. Could you lend a pony a hoof?"
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:33 am

Lucky turned to show his side. "Nah, sorry. Got no wings. So what happened? Twisted a wing or something?" He said looking up at the branches. "Hey, I think I can use those vines over there." He pointed to a thick, hanging vine on the opposite side of the trench that creeped across two branches. "One well aimed shot and that vine's dropping down."

He walked back a bit and got a good sized rock. "Watch your head!" He tossed the rock up and whipped it with his tail. The rock hit the smaller branch that the vine was resting on and snapped off a piece of it. The weight of the vine snapped the rest of the branch down, which now rested by the edge. "Okay! The vine's down, can you reach it?"
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:39 am

Flitter Gray pulled his sprained wing in tight against himself and reached up.
The vine was just in his reach. Before he pulled himself up, he grabbed several of the rare herbs and mushrooms that grew on the trench bottom.

After having pulled himself out with the help from Lucky, He sat down and sighed in relief.
"Thanks for pullin me out of that there trench. I knew I was flying to close to the wall. Managed to hit my wing against the wall, and fall on top of it right afterwards. Dang thing's sprained."
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:42 am

"Well that sucks. Can't say I know how that feels though. What were you doing here anyway? Out hunting for herbs too?" Lucky picked up a patch of grass thinking it was another herb but threw it away once he noticed his mistake. He looked back at the pony's wing. "We should get that looked at. Or at least bandaged."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:32 pm

"I was looking for herbs and such. Several ponies need em for things like medicine, cooking, and scientific stuff. I own a small stand that I sell my stuff from just outside my house in Ponyville. Ow!"
Flitter Gray cringed as his wing moved a little too much and sent torrents of pain rocketing through him.
"Lets just get this thing bandaged. Its a pain in the rump." he said contorting his face in pain.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 pm

"Yea, that's a good idea. C'mon, let's find something to use as a temporary bandage. Some leaves and a few vines should do nicely."

Lucky lead the way to find the suitable materials for an improvised bandage. It had to be flexible and not be too easily shredded..
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

After They had tied the makeshift bandage, Flitter Gray looked at Lucky and smiled.
"My name is Flitter Gray. Thanks for savin me from that awful predicament. Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:12 pm

"The name's Lucky, Lucky Shot. And don't mention it, I was glad to help. It's a good thing there weren't any timber wolves around, now that would have been pretty bad. As if biting you wasn't enough, you'd be full of splinters if you manage to escape." He had never seen a timber wolf before, but the way everypony described them sounded like that. "We better be going. It's getting dark."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 pm

"Good idea." Flitter Gray nodded.
They started out of the woods, picking a few herbs, here and there. The edge of the forest was in sight and just in time. The sun was nearly gone and Ponyville's lights shone like diamonds.
"Thank Celestia. We're almost back to town." sighed Flitter Gray.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:06 am

Lucky's basket was just about full when they reached the exit, which was a good haul for an afternoon. "So how long have you been living in Ponyville?" He asked trying to start a conversation as they walked the road back to town.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh, I've lived in Ponyville for about eight years. Me and my family came from Cloudsdale, but.........well, that doesn't matter. I live alone now." said Flitter Gray, obviously avoiding a subject. They walked in silence for a while before Flitter Gray asked "You seem new? How long you been here? I've not seen your face around."
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:15 am

Lucky noticed Flitter's trailing off and decided not to try and pry. But it did push his curiosity button. Maybe it was some kind of flight accident? Disease? Perhaps they flew in during a dragon migration. He thought of other possible ways that lead Flitter to live alone, and not all of them lead to terrible consequences, though most did.

Flitter broke his train of thought when he asked if he was new here. "Yes. I'm new here. Just moved 5 weeks ago. My family owns a large apple orchard, almost twice as large as Sweet Apple Acres. There weren't a lot of ponies living around there other than our family though, dunno why. It sure gets lonely there at times, and there wasn't much to do other than chase the chickens and do the annual harvest. So... Why'd you pick Ponyville to live in? If you don't mind me askin' of course."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:25 am

"Well, its calm, peaceful, and the Ponies here are good company. The Pegasus in Cloudsdale were nice but a little one sided. Here in Ponyville however, there's all sorts of diversity. Unicorns, Earth Ponies, and Pegasus. It just feels more natural to be around more than one species ." He said smiling to himself.
He could tell he had interrupted a deep thought and he was sorry but provoking the subject would then require explanation, and Flitter Gray didn't want to think about it.

They were just entering town now and most stores and houses still had their lights on.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:07 am

"I know what you mean. A little bit of variety never hurt anyone. Certain types of ponies do what others can't, and that's really quite useful." Lucky looked around to see the streets were empty. It was getting late after all. "I see your cutie mark is that drama masks. So I guess your talent is acting?"
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:36 pm

"Eeyup. I showed talent in the field of drama so I was sent to an acting school. Was there for along time. Been a while since I've done any acting though." said Flitter Gray.
Only a few light remained on now. They were almost to the center of town.
"So.....you're a good shot I take it? Lookin at your cutie mark, seems like an aimin point." he said, grabbing for a subject.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:08 am

"A good shot?! Heck, that's an understatement. Shoot, I can hit anything I can set my eyes on." He said proudly. "And it's all thanks to my brother. Who knew a simple game could make your cutie mark turn up."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:34 pm

"You got your cutie mark from a game? What was the game?" asked Flitter Gray, very curious now. He had heard of others getting their cutie marks easily but he had never heard of anypony getting their cutie mark from a game.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:23 am

Lucky thought for a moment, trying to recall that game. It had been years since he last played it. "We lined up a couple of cans a distance away and tried to hit it with anything we could use, the majority being stones. I was a bit down back then, and my brother made up that game to cheer me up. It was cause of him I got my cutie mark. I didn't miss a single can even when I stood farther away from the line." He smiled to himself. Remembering those moments filled him with joy inside.
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:40 am

"That sounds mighty nice. I never could throw a stone very straight. My coordination is all screwy. I can fly derned fast too, but have a problem with smashin into walls. So how is your brother? Does he live close to here? Is he a pony I'd know?" asked Flitter Gray.
All the lights inside the houses were off now and they were getting very near the center of town. The night was oddly cold for a summer night.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:26 am

So that's why he broke his wing! Fast speeds plus poor coordination is a bad mix. Lucky continued listening to Flitter as they walked the near empty streets, tilting his head up slightly to look at the stars.

"I doubt you know him. He lives at our orchard. Gray coat, black and blue mane, blue eyes and has a cutie mark of a... a..." Lucky put his hoof on his head trying to remember the cutie mark. He could remember how it looked, it's shape, its color, but forgot the name. "Now what did he call it? It was a bag with a few tools in it... Ah-ha! It was a survival kit. He knows everything anypony needs to survive."
Back to top Go down
Flitter Gray

Flitter Gray

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm

"Hehehe. Maybe he can teach me a thing or two about keepin myself in good condition when I go out herb gatherin." said Flitter Gray, laughing at his own clumsiness. He had ended up in many predicaments just like this one and had been saved multiple times.
"But you're right. I've never met such a pony. He sounds to be a regal thing. Very firm soundin. Tell me. Does he own the orchard or just work there?" asked Flitter Gray, rather curious now.
Back to top Go down
Seledora

Seledora

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:20 am

Seledora was hiding in an ally near by. She had been walking through the town when all the other ponies had been sleeping, but had heard the voices of two approaching Ponies. One a pegasus and the other an earth pony. She couldn't hear what they were saying. The tall Pegasus seemed to have a wound. Seledora looked about the ally for a way to escape the ally, as the ponies were getting closer. She looked up and down but saw no way out. She panicked and tried to run out of the ally past the ponies but tripped on her cloak and landed flat on her face infront of the ponies. Now she'd done it.
Back to top Go down
Changeling

Changeling

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 9:38 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late reply

IC: "I know he'd be more than happy to share his knowledge of the great outdoors to others. Heh, almost too happy if you ask me. There was this one time when -" Lucky's sentence was cut short on account of a striped unicorn falling at their feet.

He walked to her side and helped her up. "You okay miss? Didn't hurt anything did you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble   Trouble I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next