My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An unusual occurrence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bob

An unusual occurrence Empty
PostSubject: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:48 pm

It was a common occurrence for Silver to be kicked out of the apartment he lived in by his room mates. Their reasons for kicking him out always varied, but it would always lead to Silver being thrown into a bad mood. Today was no exception.

Instead of Silver going to the bar like usual he decided to go to Centrot park. Silver always imagined that there were strange performers and other things that would be worth telling about to his drinking buddies. Twenty seconds passed and Silver had already felt regret coming here.

"Grah!" Yelled Silver as he sat down on a bench looking for something that would entertain hm. "Where are all the strange ponies!" He spat on the ground in rage and continued to look around hoping something would catch his eye.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Poptart trotted through the park casually as the world around continued to spin and shift colors with the wind. The scent of the herd he had recently smoked was stuck to his fur but he didn't care. Right now he didn't have a single care in the world and wore a stupid grin that was permanently stuck to his face. The park was the best place to be when his mind was like this and he felt like he was legitimately on his own personal planet. That is until he ran into something that caused him to stumble clumsily backwards and fall on his butt.

He lifted up a hoof to move his hair out from his eyes to see that he had just run into an annoyed looking pony. "Oh hey there dude." He giggled a little as he thought about the incident like it was something incredibly funny. "Sorry about running into you like that." He giggled again and slowly stood up. His legs looked less than stable as he stood and he continued to lean from side to side as he stood still. To Poptart, this was required to keep the ever-shifting gravity from knocking him over but he neglected to realize this gravity situation was only apparent to him.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:23 pm

"You are terrible at entertaining." Said Silver looking unamused while sitting on the bench. He got up from the bench and continued to speak. "Also you got a weird smell and I know my weird smells." Silver still appeared to be bored and was contemplating to himself on whether or not he should leave the park.

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

Location : Deepest darkest corners of the mind of a genius dolphin trainer

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Blackfire trotted into the park. He had no business there, the only reason he was there was to show off his new jacket. He had gotten rhinestones on it, the reason being rhinestones were the coolest. 'Show Pony' was written on the back, and Blackfire took great pride in those words. He noticed that the park was rather... spacey. Not many ponies were present. Blackfire spotted a pony and a large grin appeared on his face. He ran over to the bench and assured his assumption.

"Well well well, if it isn't the drunken mastermind. What're you doing here? Disturbing the peace?" he said, letting out a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:34 pm

Poptart stared at the pony for a moment and managed to focus long enough to get a sentence out. "Sorry dude... I didn't bring anymore stuff." His face formed an expression of deep sorrow but then quickly returned to the goofy smile that had plastered his face previously. He leaned sideways and fell onto his side on the ground with a thud but he made no indication that the fall had been painful or even noticeable. "Smell? That's probably from this wonderful plant that does some wonderful things when lit." He explained casually.

Poptart heard the sound of another pony speaking to the one on the bench and strained his neck to look at the newcomer. "Oh.... Hey there dude. Where'd you come from?" The words were spoken slowly and it was obvious he was not in a typical state of mind. He moved his legs to try to stand up and then decided against it. For now he planned on just laying there and enjoying the ever changing laws of physics around him.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 pm

"Hey buddy..." Said Silver to the pony lying down. "Your plants have nothing on booze. Now why don't you go be with the wind." Silver then gave Poptart a smile that seemed to give the message of challenge.

Memories soon flashed into Silver's head as soon as he heard Blackfire's voice. A feeling of victory came unto Silver as soon as he realized he got away from the law. Silver let out a loud laugh and began to speak. "Hey pretty boy, how are you?" He stopped speaking and made a realization. "Do you know where the vixenis? I got a score to settle."
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:37 pm

"No, I don't know where your girlfriend is. And I am well, how kind of you to ask." Blackfire continued, patting his mane with his hoof.

He looked over to the other pony, the one who... wasn't all there. He asked where Blackfire was from. This was the moment he had waited years for, to tell his life's story.

"Well, I was born many years ago..." he stopped when he noticed the other pony was lying on the ground. He had no interested in Blackfire at all! Blackfire scowled at the downed pony, doing his best to ignore him.

"You on the other hoof, need to come up with a better nickname, because it seems like you're complementing me." he added to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Poptart heard the newcomer pony begin his story and stop abruptly, but in his mind the story continued. There were knights and mares to be saved from dragons and stuff. The daydream was over in a flash and he remembered that he was still laying on the ground. He raised his head and looked over at the two conversing ponies and slowly adjusted himself to stand up. "Alright... Right hoof back... Shift my weight a little... Push up a little.. Uh, adjust aaand boom goes the dynamite." Although he wasn't particularly aware of it, he had spoken out every single process as he stood up and steadied himself. He looked a little more proud than somepony should for standing up but to him it was a major achievement.

Poptart looked over at Blackfire and then back at Silver. Were he not in his current state of mind it would have occurred to him that he had no real business here. He stood around cheerfully and listened to the two talk. He would have tried to contribute a word or two to the conversation were he capable of forming and maintaining a thought.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

Silver immediately got angry at Blackfire and began to yell at him "THAT VIXEN ISN'T MY PARTNER! SHE ISN'T EVEN A PONY!! AND I'LL CALL YOU WHATEVER I WANT!!!" Yelled Silver with all his might. It soon came to Silver that yelling wouldn't actually solve anything and he should maybe try being friendly. "Actually yeah I probably should give you another nick name, but I'll come up with that later."

Silver's attention soon turned to Poptart. It was very tempting for Silver to take advantage right now, but he decided to just have a bit of fun with his new acquaintance. "THE FUTURE NEEDS YOU! YOU MUST FLY TO 10 YEARS WHERE WAR EXISTS! ONLY YOU CAN STOP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Blackfire laughed a loud laugh when Silver reacted. Irritating him was really fun. And this other pony was also amusing. Silver began sputtering some nonsense about some war in the future. Surely such a thing wouldn't be a burden for future Blackfire. With his rippling muscles and unstoppable magic. Maybe he'd become king.

"I don't smell any liquor on you. Have you become a poor pony? Like I suspected you to?" he asked Silver, not taking his eyes off Poptart.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am

Poptart shifted his gaze from Blackfire to Silver as he yelled loudly about something that was happening 10 years in the future. His mind went ahead and filed this information and an image of a long line of brain cells appeared in his mind. They all looked exactly like him but they were all at desks and on typewriters with one strip of piece of paper flowing through every single typewrite as they evaluated this information and decided how to deal with it. A committee was held and several of the Poptart brain cells were in favor of believe the information while others were against it. With such indecisiveness in his own head, Poptart decided the best course of action was a healthy and powerful 'maybe'. He stared at Silver and spoke slowly. "Is that so? Well... I'll be sure to let myself 5 years in the future know about that. He'll be wiser than me and know how to deal with the situation." He gave a wry smile at Silver and felt a great deal of satisfaction with his own answer.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 am

"I'M NOT POOR!" Exclaimed Silver. Being called poor brought many memories of childhood to Silver's mind. "I'M MIDDLE CLASS!" Silver flailed his hooves at Blackfire and continued to yell 'Middle class'.

Silver didn't care about Poptart's witty response. All he replied with to it was "Go get wise now."

Silver's main focus at this moment was to prove that he was middle class by yelling it to the world.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:16 am

Blackfire laughed some more. Apparently Silver was so self conscience at his economic state, that he would make a fool of himself to prove otherwise. Blackfire patted Silver on the head.

"It's okay drunky. No one is judging you based on how much money you have. We judge you by the ridiculous amount of liquor you consume. In the end, it's all that really matters." he added.

Blackfire looked over to the other pony. He was probably addicted to something as well, but he was far less annoying than Silver, and for that, he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 am

Poptart frowned at Silver's response and thought for a moment about his demand. One of the wonders of being high was ability to think in a more abstract manner than normal. "Good sir." He began, donning a sudden tone of sophistication as he assumed the persona of a gentleman. "I would propose that wisdom is not something that can be acquired immediately. Rather I suggest that wisdom is gained through experience and therefore by waiting five years for my mind to have developed further I would be better equipped to handle these war issues. Like snowball going down a hill, I must allow my mind time to gather more experience until it is great and unstoppable" He raised a hoof to his eye and managed to form a completely serious facial expression. "Quite, good sir." The seriousness in his face was short lived and he started giggling uncontrollably
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:17 am

Silver raised his right hoof and began to yell to the sky. "WHY MUST I ALWAYS BE ENRAGED BY IDIOTS! I'M SURROUNDED BY THEM EVERYWHERE! THIS IS WHY I DRINK!!!!!" A realization soon came into Silver's head. That he should just quiet down and take a seat on the bench. Silver immediately made his way to the bench he had sat on before and took another seat.
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am

Blackfire was indifferent to Silvers problems. Then again, drinking was a bushel of troubles in itself.

"There there Drunky. Things in your life are bound to take a turn. Whether or not for the better is something I don't care about." he said, trying to sound compassionate.

Blackfire proceeded to turn around, stand on his hind legs and spread out his forelegs, showing the writing on his jacket.

"Check out my new jacket. Pretty sweet, no?" he asked, knowing for sure that rhinestones were the coolest thing in existence.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

Poptart ignored Blackfire's words the Silver but immediately took note when he mentioned something about his jacket. Poptart stood up on his hindlegs and pointed at the jacket accusingly. "NO!" He shouted with sudden sobriety in his voice. He fell back, albeit clumsily, onto all fours and trotted around the jacket with a critiquing eye and then turned away with an ashamed look. "I didn't want to say anything but since you persist on flaunting this... thing around I must point out that stones have NO place on clothing!" The adrenaline from his passionate opinion temporarily sustaining his sober state long enough for him to passionately voice his opinion. Almost as quickly as the adrenaline had come, it quickly started to fade and a haze returned to his eyes and a goofy smile returned to his face. "Hehe... totally dude."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:22 am

Silver spat in the direction of Blackfire's jacket. He didn't care about the unicorn's precious jacket and would be happy seeing it burn on fire.

"No one cares about your jacket wheezy." Said Silver grumpily. "That is the lamest jacket I have ever seen. Go do yourself a favor and set it on fire. Nopony likes it."

Silver got up from the bench and began to make his way to the exit of the park. "Are you happy now? You are the reason for all my rage. I'm leaving that's it I'm done."

Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:39 am

Blackfire looked over to Poptart, in a fit of irritation.

"You say that, since you have absolutely no sense of style. And this is not a thing, this is a jacket." he said, poking the earth pony's forehead.

He then turned to Silver and glared daggers at him. He had spit on the jacket. No pony disrespects the jacket. Well, actually everypony disrespects the jacket, but only by mocking the rhinestones.

"I am most unhappy. However, you seem upset. Go and drink your nasty drinks of confusion." he said, taking off his jacket and trying to wipe the spit off.
Back to top Go down
Poptart

Poptart

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Poptart raised a hoof to wave to Silver but when Blackfire poked his forehead he immediately lost his balance and fell onto his back. "Oof. Later dude." He tried to wave again but quickly became too fascinated by his own hoof to pay Silver any further attention. He rolled over to his side as his hoof started to drift from him and he briefly realized he was laying down. For what must have been the millionth time he stood up and glanced over at Blackfire. "Wait... Do you two know each other?"
Back to top Go down
Skizzler

Skizzler

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:02 pm

"Yes, we were in the same team for a paintball game, and I saved his hide. He returned the favor by spitting on my jacket." Said Blackfire trying to sound interesting to the disoriented pony before him.

"Many moons ago, he and I were strangers, but when we met, I made it my responsibility to annoy him at all costs. I got arrested because of him." Blackfire failed to mention the commited himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An unusual occurrence   An unusual occurrence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An unusual occurrence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Centrot Park-
Jump to: