My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard Empty
PostSubject: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 1:17 am

Ghost trotted along the streets of Manehattan, on her way home from the train station after spending the last week in Ponyville to get things sorted out with her flat. She passed by a pet store, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk before backing up to look into the window, seeing a rather pretty bright orange Bearded Dragon. She was mesmerized by the gorgeous reptile, eyes briefly flickering to when an employee put up a price reduced sign.

"No... No, I can't.... Jack would kill me..." she said, giggling as she walked into the store anyways.

An hour later, she reached her destination, unlocking the door with her key and walking in, the lizard displayed and contentedly sleeping on her right wing. Dropping off her saddle bags on the coat rack, she looked around as she walked further in

"Jack, I'm home!" she called.

Last edited by GhostWing on Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:23 am

Groaning in the back of the house, Jack slowly got out of his bed. He slowly stumbled to the living room lf his flat, glad it was still so dark. He smiled a little when he say Ghost though, briefly forgetting how tired he was. He spoke in his low, quiet, and deep voice as only his golden eyes could be seen shining in the darkness"Mm, it's too early for this Ghost."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 2:30 am

GhostWing smiled to her coltfriend, walking up to press a quick kiss to his lips in a sort of hello, having to strain a bit given his height. She was glad to be back here with him, ready to get to writing her newest novel inspired by him. She'd have to let him read the first few chapters sometime.

"Sorry to wake you up, but I missed you and wanted to show you something," she said, shifting and turning slightly to show off the lizard. "Can we keep him? Pleeeeeaaaseee?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:08 am

Jack quietly stared at the lizard, his eye twitching slightly. "I don't think we have room." He spoke quietly, knowing she'd probably do something cute and convince him that they had room for the lizard
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 3:42 am

"We can make room," she reasoned, moving to nuzzle and kiss his neck. "And he doesn't take up much room. Look at him, he's so sweet and cute."

She looked at him with her big eyes and a sweet little smile, the one that brokered he'd already lost to her as she knew he couldn't resist those eyes. Peppering a few more kisses on his neck, she eventually pulled away and trotted to the couch to let the lizard lay on the back of it with a blanket.

"How about you think on it, while I go and freshen up? It was a long ride here and I've missed cuddling you," she said, going to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:08 am

He sighed slightly, before smirking slightly and helping her get to the bathroom without falling or tripping. "I suppose we could make room for the lizard..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:14 am

"Are you joining me then?" she asked, with a grin and turned on the water once they were in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:22 am

Taking what was obviously bait, Jack spoke "Mm, I think I will, Ghost." He gently ran a wing down her back before kissing her cheek.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:40 am

"So, how were things while I was gone?" she asked, with a shiver as her feathers ruffled. "Any new clients I can use for character inspiration?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:54 am

"Lonely, and no one as interesting as my last client." He smiled a little, tracing Ghost's cutie mark with hisnwingtip now.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:00 am

"Oh? That must be disappointing, hopefully something exciting come along," she cooed, reaching to kiss along his jaw, occasionally nibbling in some spots.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:13 am

"I missed you...couldn't sleep. It's weird." He pulled her close against him, wrapping his wings around her
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 5:35 am

"Me either, it's hard sleeping alone once you're used to feeling someone beside you."

She snuggled into his hold and briefly closed her eyes, her own wings not quite large enough to wrap around him but they reached enough to lightly stroke his sides. She still couldn't believe how quickly and how hard she'd fallen for the stallion, but you can't help love when it happens, right?
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Getting up and moving her off of him, Nyx started to walk towards the door. "I'm, uh, gonna let you get cleaned up. See you soon, Miss Wing."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:03 am

Ghost blinked and frowned, looking to Jack in confusion. "I thought you were joining me," she said, missing the contact already.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:27 am

Smirking slightly, Jack glanced back at her. "You sure, Miss Wing? Rumor is I'm a bad influence..." as he spoke, he shifted his wings slightly.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:30 am

"If I cared about rumors, I wouldn't even be here," she smiled, stepping towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:34 am

Raising his smirk to a fang bearing grin, he spoke in a low voice "Maybe you're here because of the rumors you've heard, Ghost." With a flick of his wing Kack turned off the lights in the room
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:38 am

"Oh? And what makes you think that?" she asked, all too innocently as she reached to kiss and nibble his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:42 am

Nimbly avoiding Ghost as she moved for his neck, instead using his large and powerful wings to pin her against the wall. "You've always been too curious..."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2018 3:45 am

Gasping in surprise, Ghost arched slightly against the wall as he pinned her. "Well, I am a writer, I've been told it'll get me into trouble one day," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 5:54 pm

Moving close and whispering, Nyx spoke "Perhaps it already has..." and moved to kiss her. An hour or so later they left the bathroom after showering and drying off.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 5:36 am

Ghost walked out after him, leaving her mane and tail to dry naturally as usual. Quickly checking the clock in the hall and seeing that it was early afternoon. Oof... poor Jack, she forgot he was normally dead asleep at this time.

"Why don't you head back to bed? I'm going to try and work on a few chapters," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard   The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The P.I., The Novelist, and The Lizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: