My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:33 pm

"...I'm GhostWing, your client... you saved me from unimaginable danger last night? You let me stay here with you." She blinked, taking a few tentative stops closer. "Do... Do you really not remember?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:38 pm

"Back up, now." He kept his distance, walking in a wide arc around her towards his desk, where he started opening folders and note books. Reading over things while he kept an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 11:43 pm

She froze in place, watching him with a mixture of concern and curiosity. What the hay was going on with him?
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 12:55 am

"Hmph. It seems you are my client...but why were you in my bed? And my house?" He dropped his guard, and set about making another pot of coffee, and some breakfast for Ghost Wing.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:03 am

"Because I didn't have anywhere else to go after you basically trashed my hotel room stopping some stallion who planned on... Let's just go with hurting me. How could you not remember?" she asked, walking over now that he wasn't so tense.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:07 am

"I...don't worry about it, you ca stay here while I got pick up some stuff. Unless you wouldn't feel safe." He finishes off his cup of coffee, before stretching out his wings yet again, extending his rather large bat wings to their full length.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:10 am

"I don't know, are you going to forget me while you're gone?" she asked, settling nearby, stretching one of her wings around to start preening. Normally she'd tease but it sounded like a valid question if he had memory problems.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:13 am

He didn't say anything, and just walked out. locking the door behind him. He took to the air, flying towards the pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:40 am

Ghost shrugged as he left, going back to her preening. Once she was finished, she ate some breakfast and then just lounged around. Well...she could probably write a little... She moved over to the table and cleared off a spot big enough to fit her type writer.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 1:51 am

After picking up his meds he walked to a nearby park. Running over the case details in his head. Everyone chipped a bit of advice and their thoughts on the case. He sighed, before walking home in the light morning rain.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:19 am

Ghost was actually into a pretty good rhythm of typing, which was surprising since her latest book took months of dead ends, frustration and forcing herself to put at least something on paper to satisfy her editor. She paused and went into the kitchen, getting herself a glass of water before heading back to her spot.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:44 am

An hour or so later, Jack walked in the door, rain tripping from his fun, and sliding off of his leathery wings. He picked up a glass and filled it with some water before downing a couple pills.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:51 am

"Welcome back," she said, pausing from her typing to look up at him as he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 2:56 am

He smiled at her "We didn't get up to anything last night, did we..?" He smirked a little, before pulling some stuff out to make a small lunch for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:04 am

"No, we certainly did not, if anything, I cuddled you a bit but that's it," she said, looking back to the page in her typewriter, putting it with the other finished pages. "Disappointed?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:06 am

"Well If I said no, I'd be lying to you, Miss Ghost." As he spoke he walked over to the desk she was at, and deposited a plate of food in front of her. "By chance...was I acting strange this morning?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:15 am

"Other than the fact you didn't remember me? No, not really." She loaded a new page but stood, not ready to go back back to work yet. "I need to see my publisher at some point today, think I'll be okay going out on my own?"
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:19 am

"Yeah, I didn't have my meds. And no, I'll go with you." He got a towel from a cupboard, and dried himself off. "When do you need to go...?" As he spoke he walked back into the kitchen, and started another pot of coffee
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:26 am

"After lunch would be ideal," she said, looking to the plate of food in front of her. "Also, thank you for this."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:29 am

"Always, Miss Ghost." He poured himself a cup of piping hot coffee, and took a long drink. "Care to share what you're writing about, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 3:38 am

Ghost threw the pages into an empty folder just a little too quickly. "Sorry, no pony but my editor or myself see my writing. I'm a little insecure about it."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:02 am

"Oh? From what I've read, your writing is very good." He finished off his current cup of coffee, and poured himself another as he sat down in an old, and ornate looking armchair.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:11 am

"You get the finished product with everything grammatically correct and an actual novel you'd want to read. This is something completely new anyways, I don't know if my publisher will even like it." She finished her lunch and placed her plate in the kitchen sink. "Alright, I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:20 am

"I can appreciate chaos more than most, I assure you." He opened the door for her, locking it behind himself. And proceeded to quietly follow Ghost Wing to her publishers office.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 4:24 am

"Be that as it may, we've only just met and I'm very peculiar about who sees what I write," she said, leading him towards the ritzier part of Manehattan with the new, glistening buildings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: