My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
GhostWing

GhostWing

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:04 pm

Ghost frowned. "That's in Ponyville. And I didn't lose it, the messenger did. Apparently it was taken while they were picking up another delivery," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:11 pm

"Who else knows that you're G.W. Winters?" He furrowed his brow in thought. All the figures were adding up now, it wouldn't be long.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:15 pm

"My publisher, editor, my parents, the messenger doesn't even know, all he gets is a package. Well... There is one thing but it was so long ago I don't think it has anything to do with this. About two years ago, my publisher gave me some fan mail that they got, not unusual and most of them are from fillies and colts or older fans. There was one that was really creepy and I let my publisher know so they wouldn't accept anymore mail from the sender," she said.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:23 pm

"Name of sender, please. This is important information, Miss Wing." He looked back at her, before walking out to the balcony, to have a smoke. He had all the pieces he needed now, and there were only a few gaps to be mended, and he'd know the truth. That's what mattered, really, getting to the truth.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:30 pm

"It was just something like 'your biggest fan'. My publisher would have the letter's address on file though."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:40 pm

"We'll go fetch that tidbit after dinner, I believe the one who stole your book wasn't working alone." He ruffled his wings. He knew the addresses would match already. The issue lie with how they know how the package was passed around. They'd need someone on the inside of Miss Wing's circle...
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm

"So then... This is almost over? I'll get my book back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:52 pm

"Yes, indeed. The case is as good as closed. I'm not sure I can actually help with the legal matters, but apprehending those who've wronged you? That's my job, Miss Wing." He smiled, watching as rain clouds drifted across the darkened skyline of Manehattan.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:57 pm

"So we get the letter and then what? Go to Ponyville to confront the thief? That just sounds too easy."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:08 pm

"Well, we confront your editor too. It's not going to be simple...and there's like;y going to be a scuffle of sorts. He turned, and began walking towards the table to finish what was his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:11 pm

"Wait... My editor?! No way. He's worked with me from the start!" She exclaimed, glaring at him for the accusation.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:15 pm

"Unless you think your mother or publisher was in on it. It'd have to be the editor. They get the least amount of credit for their assistance . It adds up over time. And this over bearing fan clearly wishes to become you and live your life. So, they contact your editor, and make the proposal and your editor accepts. So after he revises your story, he passes it back to your fan, who forwards it to a publisher under her name. See the web now, Miss Wing?"
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:27 pm

"I just can't believe he would do something like this, he always, always gets a mention in my books." She shook her head then headed for the front door. "I need to talk to him if this is true."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:30 pm

"I'm not sure if that's wise, Miss Wing. But if you must, I shall go with you." He got up, putting the dishes in the sink, and stretching out his wings a little.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:36 pm

"No, I think I'd rather go alone, you might accuse him of being a spy for the griffin empire," she said, pulling on her jacket and scarf, still a little angry he suggested a friend of hers. She'd be downright p.o.ed if he was right.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 10:40 pm

"I do try to stay out of politics, Miss Wing. But if you must go alone, be safe." He opened the door for her. "There and back. It is my job to ensure your safety."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:00 pm

She nodded and trotted out, flying off once she was outside. Her editor lived in the same area as her publisher so thankfully it wouldn't take long to talk to him. Landing outside the apartment building, Ghost went inside and found the apartment, giving the door a knock. "Silver? It's Ghost, you there?" she called through the door, surprised when a mare opened the door. "Oh... Sorry, I'm looking for my friend. His name's SilverQuill," she said. "Yes, this is his apartment, I'm Nightengale, his marefriend," mare said. "Went to Applewood last week, something about helping one of his writers through a block." Take that Jack, Silver wasn't even here even if the manuscript had arrived on time. "Why don't you come in though? Silver did say to give you something if you had ever popped by," Nightengale said, stepping aside. "Oh, sure," Ghost said, walking in, not noticing as Nightengale made sure the hall was empty before locking the door.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Ever had that tiny voice at the back of your head, telling you something was about to go wrong? Jack had it right now. Walking over to Ghost's things, he riffled through them before coming upon am address book. He then thought things through logically, as he got ready to go.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:25 pm

"So how long have you and Silver been together?" Ghost asked. "Oh, just a month or so, do you like tea?" Nightengale asked. "Sure, but I can't really stay long," Ghost replied. "Oh, just a cup, I'm not from around here and haven't really gotten out much," Nightengale insisted, already making two cups, putting a few drops of something in Ghost's cup. "Alright. What was it that Silver wanted to give me?" She asked, looking to where Nightengale was walking over with the tea, accepting the cup she was given. "I'll go get it," Nightengale said with a smile before walking to the back of the apartment. Ghost looked at her tea and took a nice big gulp. If ever she had a weakness, tea was it.

A few minutes later, Nightengale hadn't returned and Ghost was beginning to feel a little strange, like she couldn't see straight. "W-where did you say you were from?" Ghost asked, her words slurring. "Ponyville, just like you," Nightengale said, walking back out and watching as Ghost had a hard time staying awake now. "Sweet dreams... G.W."
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:31 pm

Jack shot off into the night air, soaring towards the apartment through a sky painted by pale moonlight. "Top floor apparment. Cheesey, really. That's where the most noise is, and it's expensive."

Moments later he landed with a loud thud on the room of the apartment, smirking. "And it lets me do things like this. Now, eother I'm right, or I'll scare Miss Wing horribly."
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:35 pm

"Just grab her, any pony asks, she's just had too much to drink and we're helping her home," Nightengale said to a large stallion, moving around to pick up her things. Ghost mumbled something along the lines of 'leave me alone' but barely sounded coherent, limply laying across the stallion's back.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:44 pm

"Now, let's see...ah yes, right here." Gripping a few caples in his mouth, he tore them out of their socket with a swift yank. Shutting the power for the whole building off. Once that task was complete, he dove off the roof, turning sharply, and crashing through the balcony door of the apartment Ghost was in. He smirked, spreading is massive batwings wide as the moonlight streamed in behind him, before bearing hia fangs with a feral growl
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:46 pm

"What in Tartarus?!" The stallion yelled, whirling around to see Jack. "Let's get out of here!" Nightengale exclaimed, stumbling over a footstool when she tried to run to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Lost Heart

Lost Heart

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:52 pm

He hopped swiftly through the air, striking the stallion in the jaw with his rear hoof, before landing over Nighingale, and stoping just centimeters away from biting into her throat, holding here there.
Back to top Go down
GhostWing

GhostWing

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:58 pm

The stallion reeled back, falling to the ground, Ghost being tossed a few feet away. Nightengale let out a startled scream, struggling against Jack. "Let me go!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts   The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dame and the Stolen Manuscripts
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Manehattan :: Industrial District-
Jump to: