My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I has returned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ridge Cut

Ridge Cut

I has returned. Empty
PostSubject: I has returned.   I has returned. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 28, 2017 5:45 pm

So hey everypony! Ridge Cut here just here to tell y'all I am infact still here. Sorry for the short notice on leaving however... Exams... They suck.

Yes I had my exams... And it was just chaos but they're over now so I SHOULD be able to continue roleplaying (I've only done one roleplay at the current time of posting this...)

Well I should be able to regularly keep active so yeah!

Bye for now!

Ridge Cut
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

I has returned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I has returned.   I has returned. I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 2:30 am

I wish this site would be more active but meh...
Back to top Go down

I has returned.
Page 1 of 1