My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) Empty
PostSubject: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 5:50 pm

The water shhsed softly. The waves crashed as normal on the shores of this southern Vanhoover beach. it was not part of the large city vanhoover itself, rather, half a day travel to the south of Vanhoover. The light skies brightened up the shallow sea water. It's clarity gave way to the sight of sand, although the water rippled often, as tiny waves went by. The wind was but a soft, pleasant breeze.

Amidst this peaceful beach however, stood one unusual object. In the water stood tall, a stone Slab. On it inscribed.

Here lies
Fantasy
Flicker

Etching in the stone tablet betrayed that the name was supposed to go on further, but water had washed away the final part of the name. Around this Grave, it seemed, the water was unnaturally still. Completely unmoving.

A unicorn would sense something far different in this beach though. It had a surplus of magic, an inescapable flood of the stuff. Not unlike the Everfree Forest, it was enchanted. However, it seemed much more peaceful. Normally monsters would be attracted to places like these, but instead, here, all was calm and empty. A unique occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:13 pm

She was visiting the city to the north, searching for a particular book on a particular subject that seemed all but impossible to locate. But Bright Eyes didn't mind it terribly. The train would whisk her away again in a couple of hours, and for now, she would spend her time sight-seeing. She found herself alone on a strange beach. The magic there was electric - the unicorn could feel it all around her, like a jolt. Here the magic was strong. She walked alone done the sandy beach, breathing in the sea air, allowing the magic to wash over her like a wave.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 pm

The magic seemed especially powerful close to the strange Grave. It was absurdly powerful, even. most would suspect that something strange was going on here. It would definitely explain the lack of monsters over this area.

The sunshine and the water definitely made the area relaxing. However, would she pace closer to the grave, a strange feeling may overcome her.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:24 pm

She noticed the grave as she sauntered along. A grave that was curiously submerged in water. She stepped closer to get a better look. Perhaps it was the sight of an old graveyard, long since forgotten, that had been reclaimed by the sea. The water was deathly still around the marker.

"Strange."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:26 pm

"It is an odd place to be buried, Don't you think?" A voice said. A small unicorn with a hood-like scarf covering himself appeared from behind the Grave. Bright could sense great magic still over the Grave, although it moved slightly, now.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:29 pm

She blinked once, twice - were her eyes playing tricks on her? An odd pony appeared, as if emerging from the sea, but he wasn't wet. Or... solid? Her ears perked forward as he addressed her. Was she hallucinating? "Um, well, yes. Yes it is."
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:32 pm

He wondered how long it would take her to figure out. She did look smart. Ifnot, he didn't feel like being subtle with here anyway. Unicorns usually figured it out sooner than later, and he preferred to stay on their friendly side.

"Yeah. It's pretty though. My name's Fantasy Flicker." he said, repeating the name that seemed to be on the tombstone.
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:44 pm

She knew what she was looking at - she simply didn't believe she was seeing it at all. She had certainly never encountered a spirit before. Nothing like this. Now she was gawking, trying to make sense of it. It wasn't logical. Was it? "I'm Bright Eyes. It's... nice to meet you?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2017 6:49 pm

A soft sound of chuckling came in the air, but the illusion of a unicorn didn't chuckle. "Sorry." The voice simply said. A light blue glow levitated some water and kept it afloat near her. she could hear it's slight movement and feel it's temperature. and if she touched it, she'd feel that it was real. she was definitly not hallucinating. "I didn't mean to confuse you. Yes, i am a ghost, but yes, i'm very Real. It's nice to meet you too, Bright Eyes."
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 pm

He didn't seem ominous or frightening.  Were all ghosts as polite as this?  Many questions popped into her head, having never had an opportunity to interrogate a spirit before.  "Your grave," she guessed.  "Are you destined to forever remain here?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 pm

"oh no. Luckily not anything of that sort. i'm just resting here for a pause of sorts. I'm no less an adventurer than many many others. Even though i have a bit of difficulty taking the train... he added, his look shifting sideways a little as he talked of it so casually. A curious case, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)   A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beach of mystery, Despite it's short History (EEU)
Page 1 of 1