My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Squadala

Squadala

How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  Empty
PostSubject: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 2:10 am

I thought I would just let everyone know that I probably won't be very active until Friday due to finals. I also probably won't be able to reply to any posts until Friday, I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2016 10:50 pm

We understand, Squad ^^, Life comes first! I hope you'll do well! Study hard :D
Back to top Go down
Bright Eyes

Bright Eyes

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 4:43 pm

I hope all your finals went well, and you're now free to relax and enjoy the holidays!
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2016 9:24 pm

^ that.

Hope all is well with you Squadala :)
Back to top Go down
Squadala

Squadala

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2016 3:01 am

Everything is going great! thanks!
Shopping and preparing for the holidays has kept me a lot busier than I expected, sorry for not posting yet. I will get to it as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...    How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How I wish I could just be unproductive and be productive doing so...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Rules and Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: